Unusual, instant connection (Karmic?)! Could you tell me about our synastry?

rahu

Banned
It seems that with the above information, there are quite a few Squares or Oppositions in the Composite. Some of them (from what I read of your interpretation above) do not sound like they would have as negative an impact as I would first expect. For example, it sounds like "Eros/Psyche midpoint square to Venus" and "Mercury/Chiron midpoint opposed to Uranus" are not such hard aspects. (Compared to "Node square to Neptune and Jupiter", or "Neptune square Jupiter".) If it's okay to ask, in what other situations would these kinds of aspects be positive or negative?

Thank you once more for everything!!

I have found that square between harmonious planets or midpoints are not bad per se but rather show intensity. for instance, I do not believe Jupiter square to venus can be a bad aspect
but without moderation, it can cause the native discomfiture.

Jupiter square Neptune, on the other hand, in a composite specifically, tends to be unfavorable because the illusionary force of Neptune will interfere with the noble characteristics of Jupiter. generally, in a composite specifically, unconscious square to conscious planets are not favorable because it implies that major dynamics of the relationship are operating from the unconscious and are not totally reflective of the conscious wishes or intent of the individuals

rahu

banaili

I conceptualize the natal chart as a symbolic representation of the vibrations of the planets and symbols which crystalize at your birth. we all emanate vibrations of some sort, call it your aura or whatever.
With a synastric chart ,you are essentially watching how he various vibrations reflect off each other.you might say a synastric chart shows how you “hit it off” which another.

A believe a composite chart shows the interaction of each others vibration .this is analogous to the interference patterns of electromagnetic frequencies or more visually, it is like the interactions of the waves created when you throw 2 stones into a calm pond. Two separate waves are created and when these waves hit or interact with each other, a third wave or pattern is created. This is the composite chart. It is a function of the two other wave patterns but it creates a new unique pattern.

From this idea, you can see that any two people will create a composite chart. The composite chart has an existence of it’s own.so the idea that the composite is how others see the relationship is flawed. and the idea that a composite does not exist until you have a relationship is flawed. Any two(or any number of people) will have a composite because of the vibrations of their birth.

Keeping in mind that many symbols of astrology do not have not physical a existence, ie midheaven, ascendant arabic parts, sabian symbols ,lilth and the node, then it follows that composite charts will also “work” with these symbols. One of the most useful composites is between a natal chart and a moment chart.
How often have you heard “he/she was not like this before we got together/committed/moved in together/married , etc”? that is because the two individuals created a third astrological dynamic , that is the what the composite reflects.

rahu

Ah, I understand! That is indeed very interesting to know, and from your description I could get a very clear idea of how they (the charts) work! THANK YOU! :smile: Your last point about checking a Composite cart for a Natal chart with a Moment in time was also quite thought-provoking. I cannot remember if it was March 9 or March 11 that we met (three years ago), but I decided to check the Composites for my natal chart with each of these dates, as well as the Composites for his natal with each of the dates. Mine contained a few trines, and his contained a massive square across the charts. Very, very interesting indeed... :surprised:

I have found that square between harmonious planets or midpoints are not bad per se but rather show intensity. for instance, I do not believe Jupiter square to venus can be a bad aspect
but without moderation, it can cause the native discomfiture.

Jupiter square Neptune, on the other hand, in a composite specifically, tends to be unfavorable because the illusionary force of Neptune will interfere with the noble characteristics of Jupiter. generally, in a composite specifically, unconscious square to conscious planets are not favorable because it implies that major dynamics of the relationship are operating from the unconscious and are not totally reflective of the conscious wishes or intent of the individuals

rahu

Right, that makes sense! Especially in the context of the relationship seeming so very deeply emotional from the very beginning, I think there could definitely be some unconscious thoughts or feelings that made themselves apparent to each of us, without either of us fully understanding what was going on. I still feel that way, actually.

In any case, I want to say a big thank you once more for all your thoughts! Wow! It's really just amazing how much there is to understand about astrology! Such a beautiful study... *__*

rahu

Banned
hi again banaili

you may get a clearer astrological picture if you run a tricomposite of you,him and the moment chart.
rahu

banaili

hi again banaili

you may get a clearer astrological picture if you run a tricomposite of you,him and the moment chart.
rahu

Hello again, rahu!

Thank you for your advice! Indeed, I have gone and created a tri-composite chart for the two days (since I cannot remember which is the exact date we met, though I know it is one of them). It's quite interesting to see the result - I'll post them here just in case!

March 9 Tri-composite: http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/HobbitRP/March9composite_zpspdquprem.jpg~original

March 11 Tri-composite: http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/HobbitRP/March11composite_zpsntyakbiv.jpg~original

rahu

Banned
Hello again, rahu!

Thank you for your advice! Indeed, I have gone and created a tri-composite chart for the two days (since I cannot remember which is the exact date we met, though I know it is one of them). It's quite interesting to see the result - I'll post them here just in case!

March 9 Tri-composite: http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/HobbitRP/March9composite_zpspdquprem.jpg~original

March 11 Tri-composite: http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/HobbitRP/March11composite_zpsntyakbiv.jpg~original

the march 11 tricomp shows a strong psychihc and mental connection with mercury sqyare the node, so you might have fet asyou knew him forever.

then emotionally there was a stellium of eros/vertex/Uranus/Venus/Neptune.

thus is extremely electric and magnetic ,and psychically.
this stellium gives a almost supernatural feeling to the meeting.

these energies are very intenseand volitable but are difficukt to integrate into a relationship.

rahu