I want help with my chart

zachlondon99

Hello, I'm new to this site and I want you guys to help me with reading my chart and giving me general thoughts about it, especially in regards to career. I'm an actor, writer, and director but I'm just curious about what my true vocation is.

I would really appreciate your help! Thank you!

This is the link where my chart is: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?INPUT1=Simon&INPUT2=simon.montes%40nyfa.edu&MONTH=09&DAY=07&YEAR=1997&HOUR=6&MINUTE=38&AMPM=PM&TOWN=Bogota&COUNTRY=COL&STATE=&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

zachlondon99

Hello, I'm new to this site and I want you guys to help me with reading my chart and giving me general thoughts about it, especially in regards to career. I'm an actor, writer, and director but I'm just curious about what my true vocation is.

I would really appreciate your help! Thank you!

This is the link where my chart is: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?INPUT1=Simon&INPUT2=simon.montes%40nyfa.edu&MONTH=09&DAY=07&YEAR=1997&HOUR=6&MINUTE=38&AMPM=PM&TOWN=Bogota&COUNTRY=COL&STATE=&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit
I'm sorry I had a problem with uploading the image.
These are my details:
Zach
DOB: September 7,1997
Time: 18:38
Place: Bogota, Colombia

RaRohini

Hi !
I recast your details to get a vedic chart. The placements may be different from a western chart.
Ascendant star Pisces Uttarabhadra the man of fantasy. This star taps into the ocean of consciousness and loves fantasy. They want to live near the sea.There may be a problem with boundaries.. they feel that 'you' and 'me' are the same ; and they need alone space from time to time for recharge.
Ruled by Saturn and Saturn is placed in Pisces Revathi the artist in the first house. So this individual is very good at arts and looking at the 'big picture'
Moon is in Libra Vishaka the shocker. These people shock the sensibilities of conventional aesthetics. May be a very good flash photographer. They have sudden 'flashes of insight'.
Sun Rahu and Mercury in the 6th house of work in Leo Purvaphalguni the advent of spring. They love festivals, bright colours, the first flush of love, amusements, travel and leisure,game shows, sports. They can be very good sportsmen. They gel well with the teens, whatever age they may be.
Rahu shows the path of this lifetime. Leo Purvaphalguni depicts a life of leisure. They love sexual activities too.
But your Ascendant indicates that you may succeed very well after the age of 40.
You are in the right track.. movies, photography, leisure etc etc.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !

zachlondon99

Thank you so much for your response!! I really appreciate it!

I would really appreciate it if someone else could give me their insight. I'm really curious and I'm also really eager to learn more about chart interpretation.