What can astrology reveal to me about my past lives

jupiterianguru

I am not sure if it could give me any more insight or not. Could it tell me about my life circumstances. I know a little about my past lives and specifically where I may have lived in one of them. I need specific though cause I would like to know who I was. I know I hung out with friends at one point in a house out in the country I know this cause my dad had to move to an area in my teens and I started having strong feelings and dreams. Anyways so my aunt at that time was a resident of the town I used to live in I felt waves of energy going there everything seemed so familiar and comforting I have sense moved there myself cause to me it feels like home more so than other places having lived there in my past life (dont know if this is good spiritually or not) anyways so walking around sometimes when I have free time and can focus I get strong feelings and even once visions of myself in the past. I know some details but I do not know who I was seems I didn't live to be very old in my teens or 20s I died. Maybe someone is still alive that knew me I dont know what about the 5 or 6 people I knew that were very close friends it seems I was into some sort of group that did magic and meditations in the woods I found one of the parks where this happened but going there kind of makes me miss them. How can I find out who I was I feel this would add insight into my life now and help me understand some of the issues.

Can astrology offer any insights that may give me a specific name.

JUPITERASC

I am not sure if it could give me any more insight or not. Could it tell me about my life circumstances. I know a little about my past lives and specifically where I may have lived in one of them. I need specific though cause I would like to know who I was. I know I hung out with friends at one point in a house out in the country I know this cause my dad had to move to an area in my teens and I started having strong feelings and dreams. Anyways so my aunt at that time was a resident of the town I used to live in I felt waves of energy going there everything seemed so familiar and comforting I have sense moved there myself cause to me it feels like home more so than other places having lived there in my past life (dont know if this is good spiritually or not) anyways so walking around sometimes when I have free time and can focus I get strong feelings and even once visions of myself in the past. I know some details but I do not know who I was seems I didn't live to be very old in my teens or 20s I died. Maybe someone is still alive that knew me I dont know what about the 5 or 6 people I knew that were very close friends it seems I was into some sort of group that did magic and meditations in the woods I found one of the parks where this happened but going there kind of makes me miss them. How can I find out who I was I feel this would add insight into my life now and help me understand some of the issues.

Can astrology offer any insights that may give me a specific name.
VERY YOUNG CHILDREN HAVE VERY CLEAR MEMORIES but these memories fade :smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEtbzKV38S4

DOCUMENTARY ~ EVIDENCE OF PAST LIVES AND REINCARNATION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv6jpwFakaA

Zarathu

Account Closed
When my son was just starting to talk, he was quite conversant about his immediate past life, but as he got older he talked no more about that, and now at age 31, he has no recollection of any of those discussions that he had with us.

serafin5

When my son was just starting to talk, he was quite conversant about his immediate past life, but as he got older he talked no more about that, and now at age 31, he has no recollection of any of those discussions that he had with us.

That is so awesome and very infrequent too. Memories to cherish no doubt but also more evidence.:biggrin:

S5

jupiterianguru

Very interesting story. What you need to do that is if you want him to still remember is have him learn to go into a trance state there are plenty of illustrations out there on how to do this. Google search going into a trance. Next have him try to remember what he was before this life in that state but this is different from hypnosis is best you are not in the same room as noises in a trance state can be painful. it may take hours but eventually he will start to see flashes and visions of it. The trance shuts down the left brain allowing him to pull that back. In this way he will remember this upon leaving the state and be more open to remembering more just in daily life.

Oh and to leave a trance state he would have to slowly wiggle the toes amd arms until he could move them and slowly come to in order to avoid problems like headache or aches in body tiredness etc

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Very interesting story. What you need to do that is if you want him to still remember is have him learn to go into a trance state there are plenty of illustrations out there on how to do this. Google search going into a trance. Next have him try to remember what he was before this life in that state but this is different from hypnosis is best you are not in the same room as noises in a trance state can be painful. it may take hours but eventually he will start to see flashes and visions of it. The trance shuts down the left brain allowing him to pull that back. In this way he will remember this upon leaving the state and be more open to remembering more just in daily life.

Oh and to leave a trance state he would have to slowly wiggle the toes amd arms until he could move them and slowly come to in order to avoid problems like headache or aches in body tiredness etc

You may have missed the part where I said he was 31 years old. He's an experimental nuclear physicist in his second postdoctoral appointment. I don't exactly tell him what to do; he tells me what to do!

Blaze

Account Closed
Very interesting posts here. I've never thought much of my past life, though, There was a dark time in my life where I had this odd feeling of...deja vu. It happened when I was...contemplating suicide. I had everything ready and decided to say some last words. Those last words...stopped me dead in my tracks. "Maybe in another life, things will be better" is what I said....and that gave me this feeling of deja vu. I then said "Why...why do I feel as though I've said that before?". It was a strange experience. Honestly, in my past life (Perhaps the nearest one) I probably took my own life because it was too hard. It's sad to think about, but I felt a lot stronger for moving past that.

thelivingsky

I have heard of cases of people finding an exact identity of a past incarnation. Norm Shealy (neurosurgeon, Hay House radio host) is one, you can find info about him online. The way I remember it, he just followed his intuition going to places that felt familiar, until he stumbled on a photograph of the previous incarnation and the deceased man looked like himself, and he had an instant strong intuition that it was himself. The man was also a medical doctor like Dr. Shealy. Interesting isn't it?

The school of evolutionary astrology deals with past life, karma, and how to read what is the soul's evolutionary purpose in this life. There are YouTube videos of many lectures on evolutionary astrology. Patrica Walsh does past life regression work aided by astrology.Look for her on YouTube under titles of "Karmic complexes."

Phoenix Venus

It wouldnt necessarily give a name, but look up the part that i & forum member piercethevale have tentatively titled "part of past life / reincarnation"

The part utilizes the formula as + jupiter - saturn

Look up the sabian symbol pertaining to the degree that the part is found to be in for understanding of the parts meaning. (remember symbols are listed from 1- 30 rather than 0-29 so read the symbol for the next degree up for instance a part at 0.05 aries is actually 1 aries.)

jupiterianguru

I have heard of cases of people finding an exact identity of a past incarnation. Norm Shealy (neurosurgeon, Hay House radio host) is one, you can find info about him online. The way I remember it, he just followed his intuition going to places that felt familiar, until he stumbled on a photograph of the previous incarnation and the deceased man looked like himself, and he had an instant strong intuition that it was himself. The man was also a medical doctor like Dr. Shealy. Interesting isn't it?

The school of evolutionary astrology deals with past life, karma, and how to read what is the soul's evolutionary purpose in this life. There are YouTube videos of many lectures on evolutionary astrology. Patrica Walsh does past life regression work aided by astrology.Look for her on YouTube under titles of "Karmic complexes."

Interesting. Well I have come to know about where I lived in a past life and the street (long story a psychic helped me) and I saw it Deja vu feeling its like everything looked the same as in my vision. I have no idea who I was or how to get info about who was living on that property in the past though. The houses look like they were from around the 1950's. I think that means my last life was recent. I know I didn't live that long maybe into my 20's

"Go out and go wild" those are some words from my past life one of the people LMAO

thelivingsky

There is an entire school of astrologers who deal with past life issues in some depth - they call themselves Evolutionary Astrology. There are several good videos on YouTube of many of the noted lecturers in this field such as Jeffrey Wolf Green and Kim Marie and Mark Jones. Also there is woman named Patricia Walsh who is an astrologer schooled in EA who does past life regression work and uses the astro chart to help with the regression. there are many videos of her lectures. Search in YouTube for Deep Memory Process.

knowhow999

I have been able to retrieve info on my past lives by asking my higher self (just before bedtime) to please show me a past life. I awaken the next day with memories of a dream that was more like a movie than a regular dream. I have also used mirror gazing meditations to visually see my appearance in previous lifetimes.
We really do experience every nationality and ethnic group in the incarnate world.
An interesting book that is helpful: KARMIC ASTROLOGY by Martin Schulman.

Blessings

CapAquaPis

From my personal beliefs and experiences, I had past lives...could check my own natal chart and using the sabian symbol formula to uncover what kind of past life (at least one of about 15) I had. I have one involve some memories (by dreams or feelings) of being a British or New England housewife in Victorian times or the turn of the (20th) century. About 3 past lives I have I was female, mostly I was male like in my current life.

EDIT: After reading a web site on sabian symbols, here's what I found relating to 29 degrees Virgo (close to 180 degrees or half way the astrological zodiac) after adding my ascendant with Jupiter minus Saturn (these planets in my Virgo-3rd house).

28-29 deg Virgo
A Seeker After Occult Knowledge Is Reading An Ancient Scroll Which Illumines His Mind

29-30 deg Virgo
Totally Intent Upon Completing An Immediate Task, A Man Is Deaf To Any Allurement

I doubt this is correct, but adding and subtracting shouldn't be hard to do. Another memory from a past live involved me being an artist or mapmaker in medieval Japan. I was male, received effective training and education, and made a good living for that time. I can see bright blues or greens, and reds or pink hues on pieces of paper I drawn and I gave my artwork to an authority or somebody who can use my maps.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I have been able to retrieve info on my past lives by asking my higher self (just before bedtime) to please show me a past life. I awaken the next day with memories of a dream that was more like a movie than a regular dream. I have also used mirror gazing meditations to visually see my appearance in previous lifetimes.
We really do experience every nationality and ethnic group in the incarnate world.
An interesting book that is helpful: KARMIC ASTROLOGY by Martin Schulman.

Blessings

Each one of our past lives we believed to experience are different from one another. I may lived in all 5 or 6 continents in different centuries and could well be members of different races, cultures and nations. I have an affluent live in one, while close to poverty in another, and in between in other past lives. And this made me ask myself an intricate question: did I chose this life and had I made this choice wisely? Whether we believe in fate or free will (like to chose our parents, time period or place/location to live again), reincarnation can possibly exist and we all have another chance to return in the future.