Your thoughts would be welcome...

EvieGrace

Kindly read my chart, please?

Good Evening to all of you!!

I'm just starting out with Astrology. To date, I've really only learned how to place the transits with my natal chart and about the planets and the affects they have within the houses... It's a language all on it's own!!
I have been looking at other peoples posts and the responses they have been getting and have been trying to make comparisons that way - but it's obviously very hard to do that!

I was wondering if anyone would kindly be able to look at my natal chart and give any thoughts to things that could be coming up for me within the next 12 months... work, romantic relationship etc.
I've had a pretty tough time with a recent relationship - but don't feel it;s finished yet and have also been transferred to another department within my company that is not challenging in any way... I'd love to know what you see!!

EvieGrace

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_kate_2014523.38071.56120.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_kate_2014523.38071.56120.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

tr1nity

Hi EvieGrace,

Thanks for your PM.

Would be glad to help and look, however I am not an expert and still learn new things about my chart after looking for several years.
That said I am sorry to read things haven't been easy and will do my best to help but it will take time to look - it actually takes hours and hours to delineate a chart. At first glance the natal chart has only one opposition there - Venus and Neptune
In the meantime I'm sure you'll get some extra help from the others and I'll be back in the next few days.
Best wishes :)

EvieGrace

Thank you so much for your reply Tr1nity, it's so kind of you... I appreciate it takes some time so I'm incredibly grateful!

I do believe I was born around 3.30pm but I don't know if it's the exact time. It doesn't state it on my birth certificate.

tr1nity

Can you check with your mom or a family member? We need the exact time because a few minutes can make a BIG difference, ascendant and houses can all move in the space of a few minutes, whereas only the aspects would be the same. This would mean we're not giving a true reading.

EvieGrace

Yes my mum says 3.30pm...
I think I may still try and check hospital records and see what I can find.
Thank you Tr1nity x

kimbermoon

You know how important the birth time is, so we can only answer according to the chart provided; personally I feel that Mama's memory is usually very accurate...each of your questions require detailed analysis from many different angles, so here you can only expect bits and pieces of info. As per relationships;
the progressed chart is not significantly impressive; your Moon is now separating from the conjunct of natal Venus, which could indicate relationship changes. In two months it will not be friendly with nUranus, which could be separative in nature. PSun in the 9th can relate to distant travels, education or cultural exchanges, but is currently not much of an activator. In terms of action and momentum there has recently been a lull since transiting Mars has been retrograde, but has now turned direct again to recharge the energy. For you it will cross your Ascendant soon, accenting your personality expression and appearance for a number of weeks. This represents the waxing phase of your personal Mars cycle, where the energies are building towards a transitional point when it arrives at it's own opposition in Scorpio. Note that PVenus will be making a trine to your natal Uranus within the next year as well, which could eventually help to mitigate or offset the troubles in your current relationship, yet this might well indicate a new infatuation, rather than a continuation.
Within your self, your own relationship chemistry is reasonably well balanced, with an emphasis on the Taurus and Cancer energies. Still there can be emotional instability due to the affliction between natal Moon and Neptune: potential problems with trust and loyalty; illusions; deceptions; not thinking clearly,thus setting yourself up for betrayals or deceit. This relates to your sense of self-esteem and possible insecurity, which could make you vulnerable to secret agendas in relationships.
In this regard you really need to have a thorough understanding of yourself and how you relate to others in order to assess the impact of upcoming cycles and transits.

EvieGrace

You know how important the birth time is, so we can only answer according to the chart provided; personally I feel that Mama's memory is usually very accurate...each of your questions require detailed analysis from many different angles, so here you can only expect bits and pieces of info. As per relationships;
the progressed chart is not significantly impressive; your Moon is now separating from the conjunct of natal Venus, which could indicate relationship changes. In two months it will not be friendly with nUranus, which could be separative in nature. PSun in the 9th can relate to distant travels, education or cultural exchanges, but is currently not much of an activator. In terms of action and momentum there has recently been a lull since transiting Mars has been retrograde, but has now turned direct again to recharge the energy. For you it will cross your Ascendant soon, accenting your personality expression and appearance for a number of weeks. This represents the waxing phase of your personal Mars cycle, where the energies are building towards a transitional point when it arrives at it's own opposition in Scorpio. Note that PVenus will be making a trine to your natal Uranus within the next year as well, which could eventually help to mitigate or offset the troubles in your current relationship, yet this might well indicate a new infatuation, rather than a continuation.
Within your self, your own relationship chemistry is reasonably well balanced, with an emphasis on the Taurus and Cancer energies. Still there can be emotional instability due to the affliction between natal Moon and Neptune: potential problems with trust and loyalty; illusions; deceptions; not thinking clearly,thus setting yourself up for betrayals or deceit. This relates to your sense of self-esteem and possible insecurity, which could make you vulnerable to secret agendas in relationships.
In this regard you really need to have a thorough understanding of yourself and how you relate to others in order to assess the impact of upcoming cycles and transits.

Kimbermoon, Thank you so much for your reply!!
So do you think the current relationship, if you could call it that, will be ending or changing in a couple of months?
It's funny because all of the big issues arose when Mars went retrograde back in March.
Everything you said about loyalty issues and trust issues is spot on. Those things have played out in every relationship I've had and this current one is beginning to feel that way.
I've been trying to let him go but the chemistry we have is unlike anything I've ever experienced. It's a cliché, but I want love. A real true love. For a time, I felt it was him but maybe I'm wrong...

Iced8Ace

Hi. I am going to ignore your progressions because you look to be well into your Sun in Gemini progression. When you reach Cancer, you can p.m me. Also, birth time is only really indicative of the moons position and the ascendants as the rest of the planets move relatively slow. It is possible to gain insight from this chart, barring angle aspects (which are important so get a birth record).

Your chart is fascinating, wow. A stellium in 8th in Taurus! If this doesn't promise you a fortune, what will? Taurus is the sign of possessions, greed, earth, soil, fixed attitudes and above all, conservatism and work. The 8th house is intensity, death, fixation, other people's money and items.

The 8th house (our stuff) works in polar opposite with 2nd (my stuff), yet you can very well see similarities as they're both ambitious. You have enough drive to make your own money and are very taurean. If you're exalted moon conjunct your sun, more power to you. It will be very easy for you to ground yourself into a routine and plant your feet firmly into the dirt. You will not be swayed by petty emotional trifles or any attempts to dissuade you from what is truly important.

Sun conjunct Mercury simply means you speak with ease and are able to communicate the very essence of your ego. You have a thoughtful and secure mindset, as well as an appreciative nature for the finer things in life.

Mars conjunct your mercury means you have a competitive tongue. You let your arrogant accusations wear down your opponents and can take as well as dish out verbal abuse if brought around to it.

Mars conjunct Sun. Again, there is that ambition. You will not settle for second place or a poor standing. You have a magnificent well of power inside of you that will allow you take initiative, no matter what the cost! You will never accept failure and will rise stronger than before if ever faced with a set back.

Chirons on your stellium. Oh great. He is a party pooper, but there is something you can do about him. Realize... that in the past people may have tried to *manipulate* you to suit their needs or not trust in your abilities very much and deterred you. You may have been so secretive that you never let anyone acknowledge your abilities to begin with. This has wounded you. You have to build your self confidence again. Ex. You very well could handle other people's possessions, if you start seeing YOURSELF as someone capable of the task. Do not neglect your abilities and pity yourself. It won't make the bank sing. You may have also lost someone close to you, which caused deep wounding. Mourn these loses properly.

Take my chiron analysis with a grain of salt. I'm far from an expert on him.

Venus trine Saturn is a nice aspect. You will not waste your time with scrubs, as dubbed famously by TLC. You take love seriously and haven't the patience or heart to endure infidelity of any sort. You weed out anyone unworthy of stepping into your graces.

Uranus conjunct Jupiter means you're friendly and easy to get along with. Right on my natal sun! We could be friends.

Pluto trine Venus means you're ardent and possessive in love. It isn't to the point of non stop obsession, but you like to know that you're partner is yours and yours only. You have a deep devotion for your loved one and expect it to be returned.

Neptune opposite venus is deceiving yourself in love by projecting your ideal onto another. This is an annoying aspect as you can fall in love with the idea of a man, rather than who he actually is. Try not to put him on a pedestal, as he can only fall down in time. The disenchantment is not pretty and causes spats as well the uttering of the common line, "What did I even see in you?" to come to light.

You have barely any malefic aspects in your chart, which is good. The only real challenge I can see is the stellium conjunct Chiron, which is also good. Read up on Chiron and you will find ways to counteract it's effects.

Keep in mind the signs and the houses the planets fall into. Ex. Venus conjunct MC (Midheaven) is very good with business engagements since Venus rules the 7th house (business and relationships) and Saturn is exalted in Libra. North Node is an important part of the chart, as well.

tr1nity

I do believe I was born around 3.30pm but I don't know if it's the exact time. It doesn't state it on my birth certificate.

Hi EvieGrace,

Going with 3.30PM as Mom's are usually right...

Had a brief look and Sun is actually the most powerful planet of your chart followed closely by Mercury...I think this is especially interesting as both those planets are at critical degree in your chart so they assume more importance and power. Sun is also well aspected in your chart with 3 dynamic aspects to Mercury, Moon and Mars. The Midheaven takes 3rd place in the power of the chart so career is important. I also think 8th house Mercury's have excellent minds.

I think the 8th house is interesting, not least because you have the stellium in Taurus (Sun, Moon, (7th) Mercury, Mars) there, but as well as being the chart's most dominant house it's also a 'deep' one, my opinion is that the natives have a lot of wisdom with this position :) The way I see it, key word for the Sun here is 'transformation' so this is where you are going to shine.

Moon in the 7th is very sensitive imo and the Moon as it changes course often is where you'll experience change....(not had chance to look at progressed chart yet) She's exalted in Taurus. Just reading your comments on reply to KM that you have trust and loyalty issues in every relationship the semi-square to Venus though it's a minor aspect may be something you can read up on to get some clues. See also on that one opposition lower down, (btw Saturn's 4th in power of the chart) He's exalted in Libra and Venus rules your chart.

Moon in Taurus and Venus in Cancer both in mutual reception, two rulers in each others signs aka they always see eye to eye or whatever one gets into the other gets him out... A bit more on the Moon, the planet she passed before birth was the Sun (when I've wound your chart back) so she inherits some of the imperialistic qualities of the Sun in your chart.

Just a quick look at Saturn in 1st (your second dominant house of the 12), it's worth nothing that he receives a lot of good aspects (to Venus, Neptune, Pluto and the Midheaven)though that the natives can be hard on themselves in my experience of this position.

Another interesting point, Saturn is at Anarectic degree in the chart and he's placed between the 'awakener' and the 'transformer'...I think age 29 could possibly have been a significant age. Also to note that your 1st Saturn return has recently passed and it can also be a time of test.

The opposition - Venus and Neptune - oppositions are active aspects imo, they are also like glass ceilings, you don't know they're there till you bang your head against them and the key to the opposition is the mid-point to release the tension which I think is 00LIB57 therefore your Asc is the key to this aspect so the 'mask' you wear and also the lens you look through to view the world around.. Incidentally, Venus and Neptune are your 6th and 8th planets in a hierarchical list, so on the scale of the chart they don't assume as much power as the others mentioned.

A classic explanation for this opposition is idealism can be linked with clouded vision therefore the native can imagine qualities in others which in reality don't exist because they can't get near them being human, also with this position, if someone deceives, the native can find it hard to give their trust again. Once you're aware of how the opposition works it may help you with your current/future relationships as you can learn to integrate it and lower your idealistic imagination which is highlighted. Just my suggestion.

Chart Pattern has a Yod - Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Pluto, Neptune focus of which are Sun and Mercury so something else you can research.

That's all I've looked at up to now.

My un -astrological advice is that if you want a real true love, first you have to learn to love yourself as unconditionally as possible, and that is the reflection that you will make, but I really do hope that things can work out in your present relationship if that's what you want. Incidentally, the story of the velveteen rabbit is a story about 'real' love.

I can't see into the future but hope this gives you some points to start working on knowing yourself explicitly.

If you need any more advice, feel free to shout :)

PS Transiting Pluto is currently Squaring Natal Ascendant if you want to look into that.

Last edited:

tr1nity

Just on closer look at the Moon the conjunct to the Sun is wide at 7 degrees also Mercury another wide one at 8 degrees, there's a
sesquiquadrate to Neptune at 0 degrees (not Venus) and an Inconjunct to the Ascendant at 2 degrees so disregarding the minor, my opinion is they're weak conjunctions.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Yes there are likely to be changes coming soon, with Uranus now transiting your 7th H of partnerships. Since he is the ruler of your 5th H, that again reinforces that something will change in matters of the heart. And even though you feel that your chemistry is great, your disappointment is showing that something is lacking in terms of your true needs, desires and expectations. This is not to say that you should just suddenly dump him, but rather to think carefully about the true validity of the relationship. The chart shows that your true needs fall under the influence of Taurus; comfort, security, sensuality and pleasure. This is in sync with your inner desires as well [Mars] and will affect the energy you put out in the partnership. If this is not met in kind though then the problems arise and you may tend to pull back from engaging in working to make things go more smoothly. The main keynote in relationships is whether there is equality, respect and justice being exchanged...too often relationships can become one-sided and there is no fairness in that. Then there is the matter of your individual values and ideals; if these don't fit together, difficulties will also arise. With your Taurus energies, values are probably important to you. This strong earthy energy must then be balanced with your Venus in Cancer. Your expectations then lean towards the more traditional 'family structure' where the partners play the opposing role; in terms of the yin-yang there must also be balance achieved. You are more likely to idealize a partner who is sensitive, caring, nurturing and supportive. In all things in life, the keyword is BALANCE, and if that is not happening for you, then it is not a good fit.