Can you still have a good life with only one trine aspect?

haileyscomet

I have been looking at Astrology for a few years now and I cant believe I just realized I have only one trine aspect Venus trine Jupiter. I have a lot of frustrating quincuxes (however you spell them) and sextiles. Just 2 conjuctions and 3 oppositions and a few squares. :pouty:

How do I determine which aspect is powerful, significant than the other?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I have been looking at Astrology for a few years now and I cant believe I just realized I have only one trine aspect Venus trine Jupiter. I have a lot of frustrating quincuxes (however you spell them) and sextiles. Just 2 conjuctions and 3 oppositions and a few squares. :pouty:

How do I determine which aspect is powerful, significant than the other?

Astrodynes..... but if you post chart data I would be happy to do it for you.

haileyscomet

Okay...here is my chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ja.11308.6118.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ja.11308.6118.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 25

Arthur Fomalhaut

That is not a very "valuable", if such a word has any meaning, trine, because the planets are in bad condition and weak houses; there probably Jupiter will amplify a bad expression of Venus. Venus in Aries is horrible. Fornicating bastards in general, incapable of romanticism. Here death from siphilis. Just kidding all this:) Jupiter-Venus is of course very nice, and always something will remain.

But why do you want to have a "good life"? This is not a vacation. We come here to harden and perfect the soul at blows of suffering. You will have the experiences you need, not those you desire.

Aspect more significant: no doubt, those close, especially if less that 1 degree, and angular, in signs also in that relationship. Click in astro.com the option "astrodienst style". It is very useful. Close aspects appear with thick lines. Those are felt more than the fine lines.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Jupiter in 12th house is commonly believed as Guidance Angel placement.

As 12th house is the home of Pisces and Jupiter traditionally rules Pisces. It is said that is a very spiritual placement. But since Jupiter is Retrogrades that manifestation of Jupiter's energy might comes later in life and flowing inward and in 12th house even deeper unconsciousness. The trine with Venus will give you an easier flow of life experiences regarding to Venus in 8th house.

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/jupiter-in-12th-house.html

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/jupiter-in-leo.html

Of course a proper natal astrology reading is based on many many layers of combine interpretations.

You Sun is the ruler of the Jupiter in Leo, in 7th. Sun and Mercury in Pisces, Neptune the modern ruler of Pisces in 5th house that is a fortune house of creativity, speculation, sport, fun, entertainment, children, self expression, children. Both Neptune and Uranus sextile Pluto in the 3rd house you have an extreme creative mind and possibly artistic in through your mind and expression in writing or 5th house related matter. As you have Neptune conjunct Uranus both in Capricorn so we then look at Saturn in Aquarius and it has mutual reception with Uranus in Capricorn.

Saturn is excellent to be in 6th house, but you must work hard and very likely long hours a lot of time. But this representing you have got goof work ethic and very devoted worker. Saturn is also close to the North Node so again you life goal and direction will be related to your daily routine, work and health. Saturn again sextile Venus in loose aspect, you should be a very loyal lover, seriousness about money and partnership as basic trend. But we need to consider the condition of the ruler Mars in Gemini. Mercury in Pisces not always the best and it is combusted.

We see that you have lesson of adjustment to be learned between the world of 12th house and the world of reality Saturn in 6th. The opposition can be learned and will get easily later in life. So maybe you like to day dream a lot but at the same time a very hard worker in daily bases. Just guessing here lol

Your concerns and real life challenges would be in the quincunx between Mars/Uranus/Neptune, and Moon quincunx Saturn. Jupiter quincunx Mercury

Quincunx aspect: http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/inconjunctaspects.html

Since Moon is in your 1st house, Opposition aspect toward Sun and Mercury would be the first issues of your identity but the opposition aspects can be learned and be adjusted through life experiences.

I suggest you to do study on Quincunx. Not all of your Quincunx in tight orb but you might still feel the energy.

Overall, since Saturn is farily closed to your North node and it rules over Uranus and Neptune in the 5th, Neptune ruling over your Sun, Mercury then Mercury>Mars in Gemini, Sun>Jupiter.

So I suggest you to look up the underline keywords to learn about your chart.

My answer is, you don't have a bad life JUST because of lack of good aspects. Of course it would be difficult. But sooner or later, you will learn most of successful people don't have good charts either!!!!! It is a matter of how you handle the difficult aspects as once you overcame them you will be better off then those only have easy aspects in their life!!

I haven't consider your midpoints and minor aspects. I only give you some general obvious observations. So hopefully other members could help out.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Okay...here is my chart

Your chart doesn't help me to give your the information because I need the birth data not the pretty picture that you've provided(with the deleted birth data. If you wish to PM it to me for privacy that would be fine.

90% of what I learn from charts is involved in my own calculation of the chart. I used to ask people to provide that, but it happens so often that new posters don't understand how information is available with the birth data and think that the picture they show is all there is, that I just got tired of explaining it, and I usually just ignore those posts.

JUPITERASC

....My answer is, you don't have a bad life JUST because of lack of good aspects. Of course it would be difficult. But sooner or later, you will learn most of successful people don't have good charts either!!!!!
Classic example:

BILL GATES

Let's ask Bill Gates then: 'Can you still have a good life with only one trine aspect' according to Modern Astrology AND NO TRINE ASPECTS according to Traditional Astrology?
:smile:

Attachments

• BILL GATES.jpg
    BILL GATES.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 21

wilsontc

Staff member
Deleted the trolling posts

All,

I have deleted the trolling posts. If someone is attacking your astrological style or posting long comments that have nothing to do with the thread, please do NOT respond to them. Contact the Moderator Team and we will take appropriate action.

Anti-troll,

Tim