The birth chart of 'Adam' & Sign and deg. of 'Lilith' Exalted?

piercethevale

Greetings.
I was musing over the chart i have proposed is that of Jesus/Yeshu'a, a couple of days ago. I was thinking about the procession of the Zodiac and that it moves a degree apprx. every 72 years and the fact that it is apparent [and was confirmed through a reading with my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse Conner] that the influences of the Sabian Symbols are not moving.

If they did move, then a person living to be 84 years old, which is the basic life span unit of time, would in fact not be making the transition of from the Asc., "WHO", 180* across to the Desc., "WHERE-TO", but rather a transition of 181* as the desired target will have proceeded one degree. This is by following the Zodiac in a 'Spiritually Evolutionarial" manner, i.e. 'clock-wise', through the degrees of the Zodiac.

Of course I can't produce a birth chart per se, but I can give a description of the chart axis and explain why I think this was His. Those of you not familiar with chart axis interpretation via the Sabian Symbols, I urge you to read the chapter, "The Cross and the Star", in Dane Rudhyar's book, "An Astrological Mandala" or at this link: http://mindfire.ca/The Sabian Symbols/An Astrological Mandala - The Cross and the Star.htm

As it dawned on me that there is a possibility at times for someone to be born with a chart axis in a perfect 'cross' of 90* angles, all around, as to the last degree, i.e. the 30th, of the Mutable Signs.
Thus a chart axis that incorporates the 30th degrees of Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces.

This is how I see Adam's chart axis [or Ish, to those of you of the Jewish faith.]

The Asc., the "WHO", is Sagittarius 30* [ibid.]

"THE POPE, BLESSING THE FAITHFUL.

KEYNOTE: The need to pay homage to traditional values upon which the Invisible Community of the spirit is built.

The concrete integration of myriads of human individuals within a great religious institution with a long tradition reflects, as well as having produced century after century, an invisible spiritual Community. The 'flag bearer' has now become the 'Pope,' who assumes the role of God's representative on earth. It is a role, but culture is based on embodying great Images and deeply moving symbols in physical reality. The symbol asks of the individual: 'Are you willing to live a transpersonal life as a symbol?' This is the final and supreme statement of that section of the cycle of the year represented by Sagittarius.

This concludes Scene Eighteen. A collectivity of human beings is seen having 'transferred' their sense of spiritual value to a man who has become an incarnation of their common ideal. Keywords: PERSONALIZED WORSHIP. It can be a blessing or in some cases, a curse."

The Desc., the "WHERE-TO", is Gemini 30* [ibid.]

"A PARADE OF BATHING BEAUTIES BEFORE LARGE BEACH CROWDS.

KEYNOTE: The setting of social standards through personal excellence and competition.

In this very American scene we see a very ancient and basic process which can operate at several levels. Society sets certain collectively acceptable cultural standards, and recompenses by prestige and fame the persons who embody them, physically or mentally. This generates emulation and the desire to bring the social images to their most perfect and concrete manifestation. The archetypal image or canon of proportion is thus incarnated for all to behold and be fascinated by. The process of exteriorization is completed.

This is the last phase of the sixth scene. In the zodiac the spring season has come to a close. It is summer solstice. Fulfillment leads to new demands upon the individual human consciousness. The SHOW is over. Now comes the hour of decision."

The M.C., the "HOW", of a life lived in pursuit of spiritual evolution, is Virgo 30* [ibid.]

"TOTALLY INTENT UPON COMPLETING AN IMMEDIATE TASK, A MAN IS DEAF TO ANY ALLUREMENT.

KEYNOTE: The total concentration required for reaching any spiritual goal.

This is the final symbol of the first half of the cycle. In the year cycle the fall equinox is now at hand; autumn begins. Through spring and summer many ways and byways have been experienced. The last message of this hemicycle of 'Individualization' is that on all decisive occasions what must be done has to be done so intently that no outer voices can penetrate the mind, still less the soul. The neophyte stands at the gates of the sacred Pyramid. There is only one step he can take — ahead, or he is lost.

This is the culminating step, the decision that results from a myriad of small choices. Still a shadow of hesitation can remain. Attention may be distracted from the Now by a voice from the past, glamorizing some old memory. The outer doors of perception and thought must be closed, so the soul can complete its CONQUEST OF ILLUSION."

...and remember, if you will, that Dane Rudhyar wrote; "All true paths of discipleship begin in Virgo."

The I.C., the "WHY", is Pisces 30*. [ibid.]

"A MAJESTIC ROCK FORMATION RESEMBLING A FACE IS IDEALIZED BY A BOY WHO TAKES IT AS HIS IDEAL OF GREATNESS, AND AS HE GROWS UP, BEGINS TO LOOK LIKE IT.

KEYNOTE: The power of clearly visualized ideals to mold the life of the visualizer.

Nathaniel Hawthorne's story 'The Great Stone Face' is used here in an allegorical sense to show the capacity for self-transformation latent in man. This power can be developed through visualization, when the emotions and the will are poured into the visualized mental image. At the highest spiritual-cosmic level this is the power used by the God-like Beings at the close of a cosmic cycle in projecting the basic Formula (the Word) which will start a new universe. In a biological sense, it is the power latent in all seeds — the power to produce and guide the growth of the future plant. A most fitting symbol for the last phase of the cyclic process. Within the end of the cycle the seed of a new beginning exists in potency — unless the entire cycle has proven to be a failure.

This is the last stage of the last scene of the great ritual play of cyclic transformations. It brings to us a realization of the power of archetypes as factors conditioning life processes. Thus we could use as a final Keyword: ARCHETYPALIZATION."

Lilith, the ***** that preceded Eve [or Isha, to those of you of the Jewish faith] tried to seduce and lure Adam into a materialistic life of desire. Thus Lilith would have had to be associated with the first degree in the opposite direction of a life lead in a spiritually evolutionary manner, that is counter clockwise [the, so called, "Traditional" astrological direction of procession through the 360 degrees of the Zodiac.] That is, the 1st degree of Capricorn.

...this is my theory, at present.
ptv

piercethevale

I should have mentioned that I am referring to what is known as Waldemath's Moon as to what is exalted in Capricorn. That which astrodienst identifies as 'Lilith' I believe might be exalted in the 14th degree of Aries.

VirGem89

I don't have much to say to this, because I'm still trying to understand it, but thought I'd share how funny it is that the rising, descendant, m.c, and i.c are all the same signs of my own chart. lol :lol:

piercethevale

Contemplate on it.
I do have an advantage, in coming to realizations more quickly, in that I've been studying the Sabian Symbols for almost 29 years, now.

VirGem89

I've never even thought about charting possibilities for those who were around from those days. Very interesting.

I might be able to even draw something from what you've just posted regarding my own self, though the degrees aren't an exact 30 degrees. So, funny though, that the signs all be the same.

piercethevale

I've never even thought about charting possibilities for those who were around from those days. Very interesting.

I might be able to even draw something from what you've just posted regarding my own self, though the degrees aren't an exact 30 degrees. So, funny though, that the signs all be the same.

Exactness isn't necessary, it's the symbology that counts.
Waaay cool, though.

piercethevale

I do find the Desc. to be of real intrigue.
As I had the realization concerning the other 3 points and degrees and was very familiar with those symbols already and couldn't remember what the symbol for the 30th of Gemini was offhand, I was a bit perplexed at first.
Then I thought about how Adam might have had to make a choice b:innocent:etween Lilith and Eve... Do you think?

[funny thing...somehow that 'smilie' was struck accidentally...and I'm leaving it in place. seems...appropriate, somehow.]

VirGem89

It really is cool! I had to tell my dad your theory and being he's not really into this stuff, he couldn't see how neat/weird it was that your theory matches my signs. Out of all possible combinations, it's very odd it be all the same as my own.

That's exactly why I thought Gemini descendant WOULD be pretty right on. I feel like the most indecisive person!! Always. It's hard for me to just make a choice I feel is best when there isn't another factor forcing me to make that choice, even little things. With Gemini moon in my 7th house, I feel love is one motivator that always has made me stand for something. I grew up in a REALLY strict religious household, and my breaking away from that, was the rebellious teenage phase, where a man made me see things in a WHOLE new light. Really turned my thinking around. I'm glad he did though, because it did open my mind to not seeing things so black and white, or not just accepting something because it was told to me. Many, almost all, saw that marriage as a terrible idea. They're being judgmental of him, made me see some hypocritical grounds they laid their foundation of biblical truth on. Regardless, of the fact he really WASN'T a great guy, his standing with this religion had nothing to do with that. We are divorced now. However, I still pick that as the positive out of that whole ordeal. He was in a way, my Eve. Haha.

Earth(it's also my sun, as well as, my m.c.), air, fire. It's a hard combination, all being mutable, all being different elements, to not be one that wavers in thought/action. A member on here recently helped me see Pisces 4th house, is the missing leg in my T-square. So that is where I'm going to start focusing, in hopes it opens my mind to new levels of awareness, and in doing so, I can find what it is I DO want/need. Maybe then, I won't be so inconsistent.

Phoenix Venus

Excuse my ignorance, but are you implying 1 cap would be lilliths asc? or are you saying onecap would be adam's position of lillith?

here's the symbol for 1 cap: [ibid]

AN INDIAN CHIEF CLAIMS POWER FROM THE ASSEMBLED TRIBE.​
KEYNOTE: The power and responsibility implied in any claim for leadership.
The religious ideal implied in the preceding symbol has now materialized or crystallized into sheer power — the power to lead the community and to ensure its welfare or even its physical survival. The energies released through group cooperation (Libra), deepened and emotionally experienced as forces of great potency (Scorpio), and given meaning and conscious purpose (Sagittarius) are now stabilized and hierarchized. The power of the group is turned into a measurable and carefully managed "capital." The words "chief" and "capital" come from the same Latin word, caput, meaning "head." A time comes in many lives when the individual finds himself placed in a situation that allows him to assume power over his comrades, however limited this power may be. Is he ready to do this effectively and responsibly? This is the supreme test of man in society. It complements its polar opposite (summer solstice degree), which refers to the acceptance by the individual of a new kind of allegiance as a foundation for the integration of his mature personality. Such a foundation may, but need not, refer to establishing a home.​
This represents the first stage in a five-fold process — the fifty-fifth sequence of five symbols. It refers to the capacity latent in every individual to claim and assume AUTHORITY in a vital group-situation.

i can see how it would fit the theme of lillith... "The religious ideal...has now materialized or crystallized into sheer power "

(should i mention that 1 cap happens to be my part of fate/tragedy... idk if that has anything to do with having lillith on my mc.)

Why do you give adam mutuables and not cardinals?

CruxAnsata

Excuse my ignorance, but are you implying 1 cap would be lilliths asc? or are you saying onecap would be adam's position of lillith?

here's the symbol for 1 cap: [ibid]

AN INDIAN CHIEF CLAIMS POWER FROM THE ASSEMBLED TRIBE.​
KEYNOTE: The power and responsibility implied in any claim for leadership.
The religious ideal implied in the preceding symbol has now materialized or crystallized into sheer power — the power to lead the community and to ensure its welfare or even its physical survival. The energies released through group cooperation (Libra), deepened and emotionally experienced as forces of great potency (Scorpio), and given meaning and conscious purpose (Sagittarius) are now stabilized and hierarchized. The power of the group is turned into a measurable and carefully managed "capital." The words "chief" and "capital" come from the same Latin word, caput, meaning "head." A time comes in many lives when the individual finds himself placed in a situation that allows him to assume power over his comrades, however limited this power may be. Is he ready to do this effectively and responsibly? This is the supreme test of man in society. It complements its polar opposite (summer solstice degree), which refers to the acceptance by the individual of a new kind of allegiance as a foundation for the integration of his mature personality. Such a foundation may, but need not, refer to establishing a home.​
This represents the first stage in a five-fold process — the fifty-fifth sequence of five symbols. It refers to the capacity latent in every individual to claim and assume AUTHORITY in a vital group-situation.

i can see how it would fit the theme of lillith... "The religious ideal...has now materialized or crystallized into sheer power "

(should i mention that 1 cap happens to be my part of fate/tragedy... idk if that has anything to do with having lillith on my mc.)

Why do you give adam mutuables and not cardinals?

Cool this is the symbol I have for the planet saturn this conjunct uranus and neptune in my chart

VirGem89

I'm thinking Adam's Lilith would be my own, Libra, making him even more indecisive (true of myself).

This seems fitting
http://www.astro.carmen-wolters.com...s/81-astrology/moon-signs/133-lilith-in-libra

"choosing between rebellion and submission"
"situations which will lead him to clarify his position, to take sides or to refuse the social power."
"Black Moon in Libra may develop a pathological indecisiveness"

Letting others choose for him, rule his indecisive nature.

VirGem89

And I think mutable fits better than cardinal because mutable can see many perspectives, making him flexible, ruling the indecisive nature, too.

Cardinal signs are more leader oriented, Adam I would think to be lacking that, letting the other persuade his judgement.