Effects of T Jupiter until it gets direct?

virgo18

Hi

I am trying to figure out if the effects of Jupiter (in whatever house is transiting now) will come to manifest until January of 2013 (when it goes direct).

In my own case it is transiting my 7th house, yes I do met someone very interesting, but things doesn't move. Is it because it is RX the reason because things aren't developing fast?
Well maybe the person isn't for me... I don't know... but either I haven't met anybody else interesting aside from him. Does it is because of Jupiter Rx? Maybe when it turns direct something more exciting may happen?

tautomer

I'm having my jupiter return right now, and it's also crossing my venus. I personally have not noticed much of a difference between direct and retrograde. I have been lucky in that it crossed over my natal venus and jupiter, then went backwards over then, and will cross again in a few months.

It's been mild in effect, but it has been making things a bit easier for me, and I appreciate every ounce of it.

virgo18

Interesting Tautomer

I say this because also T Uranus was transiting my 4th last year and this actual year... My family started wanting to change domicile, the relatives who lived in my house, just left it. We started selling the house, but when Uranus came Rx, things were not moving forward as we wished, we still selling the house but no one has been interested in buying it, that's why I haven't moved. When I felt the strongest movements was when Uranus direct.

I always thought that retrograde planets work like a slingshot before they throw the stone. So whatever it occurs during a Transit of a Rx Planet will not manifest until it gets direct (throw the rock). Like if Rx were like preparing things for when they manifest physically.

Its just a theory.

appleberry

Ihave tJupiter in the 9th crossing back and fifth over my nMars. Ive been having so much trouble motivating myself physically and think this might be why, however I have wanted to study , especially astrology , more than usual.