Have i meet my future husband? if yes then where and who is he?

the_virgo

Have i meet my future husband? if yes then where and who is he?

plz plz read my chart,

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_have_i_meet_my_future_husband_if_yes_t.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_have_i_meet_my_future_husband_if_yes_t.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 47

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Using the Lot of the Bridegroom (ascendant+saturn-venus, same as woman's lot of marriage), this falls @ 23 Cancer:
-by Magic 8 Ball the Lot is in Cancer which = the Moon which = a "maybe" answer to your question.

-by Primary Ankara horary
-the 7th house = the possible husband which = Virgo = Mercury
-you = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter
-Jupiter flows toward the Lot = yes
-Mercury flows away from the Lot = no
-Mercury flows away from Jupiter (from you, and therefore from "who you know") = no

...2 no and 1 yes, so this = a (very weak) no answer to the question, so weak in fact that I'll actually give it a "maybe" answer, as the Magic 8 Ball did.

Who MIGHT he be, if in fact he is currently known to you?
-he could be among your friends, since significator for the Lot, the Moon, is in the 11th house
-he could have been a person you met in a place of amusement, or a place of pleasure (could include at a party), since the Lot is posited in the 5th house
-he could be a Virgo/Mercury person-equally he could be instead a very Cancer/Moon person (placement and dispositor of the Lot)

the_virgo

THANKS dr. farr i appreciate you ,currently i know one person and that he is my BEST friend but he is much much older than me and this is also ture we feeling more than friendship whatever our age is,we have very good relatoinship.

One more question dr. farr"Could he be a person of my communications?" there is another person we did not meet yet but i am going to contact him soon or maybe later,he is just 2,3 year older than me he is very cheerful,funny man he is wrestler or fighter by his career,i dont know if chart shows that?

dr. farr

Well, an indication about the possible person, connects with the 5th house which can indicate places of pleasure, amusement and recreation, and if this person you are going to meet is a wrestler by career then he would be working at sporting events, which is connected with amusement/recreation (for the public, such as at sports arenas, sporting/wrestling exhibitions for the public, wrestling matches)-so, although this is stretching it a bit, it IS a potential possibility...

sethi

I received your pm.

As per my calculation you may be married next year.
Both your 3rd and 6th houses are afflicted. Read up on them on the net, you will have problems with the areas depicted by them.

And please note that I don't know how to check whether if you have met him or not. It is not necessary that you may have already met that the person which you will marry in the future.

Another point, mars placement shows that you may be manglik. Hence if a prior engagement has not broken off, and if you will engage for the first time, then there are chances of it being broken.

Also saturn will be touching your natal saturn in what is called "saturn return". Search these two words in the internet and read them up.

But what is your date of birth? I need your day, month and year of birth as I have other ways of calculation too.

But I would guess that your age is around 26-30 and not more.

Do you like to go abroad,? but unfortunately there are too many hurdles in this matter.

More maybe later after I receive your comments.

Last edited:

the_virgo

Well, an indication about the possible person, connects with the 5th house which can indicate places of pleasure, amusement and recreation, and if this person you are going to meet is a wrestler by career then he would be working at sporting events, which is connected with amusement/recreation (for the public, such as at sports arenas, sporting/wrestling exhibitions for the public, wrestling matches)-so, although this is stretching it a bit, it IS a potential possibility...

Yes he is working at sporting events.

the_virgo

I received your pm.

As per my calculation you may be married next year.
Both your 3rd and 6th houses are afflicted. Read up on them on the net, you will have problems with the areas depicted by them.

And please note that I don't know how to check whether if you have met him or not. It is not necessary that you may have already met that the person which you will marry in the future.

Another point, mars placement shows that you may be manglik. Hence if a prior engagement has not broken off, and if you will engage for the first time, then there are chances of it being broken.

Also saturn will be touching your natal saturn in what is called "saturn return". Search these two words in the internet and read them up.

But what is your date of birth? I need your day, month and year of birth as I have other ways of calculation too.

But I would guess that your age is around 26-30 and not more.

Do you like to go abroad,? but unfortunately there are too many hurdles in this matter.

More maybe later after I receive your comments.

Thanks for reply me
And i would love to know when i will get married? and OF COURSE about my future husband will my future husband be a foreign? will he be older or younger than me? something about his career,i would be very thankful to you.

WOW you right my age is 29 in this august i will be 30,

my birth details:

DOB:27 of August 1982
Place,Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Time:8:55 am

sethi

Well..
your chart shows that your future husband will be connected (his livelihood) to something physical. The indications of saturn shows that success for him may take quite some time.

There just might be some problems between you two. Maybe your future husband secretly desires a very rich wife?

Time will tell