Next Phase

Hi! I'm 28 (single male), a recent college graduate, and I am moving into a new phase of my life. I'm aware that my Saturn Return is approaching, and I am about to move and start a new job in a new career field. I suppose I am looking for insight about what the next year or so will bring (career, relationships, etc.). I've read a bit about progressions, but I'm still stuck. Any and all help with understanding what's going on right now would be greatly appreciated. I'm also in my numerological "9 personal year," so endings are a theme--dealing with lessons and learning in order to move forward. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who takes the time to look at my natal chart. :)

Attachments

• 2016-05-18.png
    2016-05-18.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 16

ukdesifem

I can see why/how you're pondering a new career move.

Jupiter is trine your 1st house/ascendant.

moreover, it could be a good year next year, in terms of Jupiter trine your Aquarius planets.

I think you can do well in communications-based work. Your TN/Sun is revealing in that way.

Thanks for the brief insight! That sounds about right...the job I seem to be getting would involve tons of communication on my end. Basically me acting as a liaison between computer programmers and clients for a web development company.