What can you say about me based on my chart

Nasthy

I want to know more about myself and how I can work with my natal chart in real life. I would be very happy if you guys could help me with it

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 25
The things that pop out-

Planets in the first house, Having Mercury in the first house gives the impression of a sharp mind and a great communicator. Having Mars in the first house makes me think you're a bit reckless, maybe spontaneous as well? Possibly very competitive and good at sports.

Pluto in the 7th house, I feel as if you may attract partners that you have a power struggle with. May be some dominant/submissive vibes. Your relationships with others transform you in a profound way.

MC in Aquarius, you need freedom in your career. I sense you don't like to rely on others and would rather do things yourself. You may have alot of ideals on how society should be run and could very well find work that allows you to change our society. Others view you either as eccentric or innovative or both. May be viewed as a tad awkward.

Uranus in the ninth house (Uranus rules the 10th house so this will tie into your career and reputation as well). You experience many unusual and surprising things in your travels. You may like to read a lot and have great epiphanies from doing so.

Your career may involve public speaking, community work, science, the paranormal.

There are several indications in your chart that you are a versatile and adaptable person with an open mind.

While your rising sign is technically Taurus it's almost Gemini. I'm curious, do you come off as stubborn/shy(Taurus) to others or playful and fun(Gemini)?

Hope this makes sense, it's just what jumped out to me after a quick look!

Last edited:

wan

Sun and Mars in first house. You have presence and give off an "in-your-face" vibe. You are quite a mover and shaker, because your chart is highly angular. You have a total of 6 angular planets. That's quite a few.

Last edited: