Healthcare or Education?

MoonFireGoat

Hi!

I have been a stay at home mom and freelance writer for the past 8 years. I am looking now to go back to school. I took Nursing in High School (CNA & LPN) but did not complete the 2nd year of LPN due to being overcome with grief from the death of my father. Instead, I went to college and studied Liberal Arts,and worked as a Home Health aide. I am thinking of maybe pursuing something in Healthcare. I would not mind going back into Nursing, as that seems to be a hot field to be in now. It seems like everyone is becoming a Nurse, because it is such a needed occupation. Does my chart indicate success in Nursing Health care? Should I go back into that field? I have a very compassionate heart. The very young, and the elderly touch my heart very much.

Personally I am best at Psychology, I am very good at talking and listening to people. I pay close attention to people all the time. I remember small details about folks. People - many times random strangers - that I barely know often confide very private details of their life to me. I am also interested in Education, and possibly working as a Librarian as I am very good at doing research and finding information. I am also a very spiritual person I could see myself working as a Unitarian Universalist Minister teaching lessons from all faiths and encouraging Social Justice within the community is another field that speaks to my heart.

My North Node is in conflict (square) with my Midheaven.. Some people get lots of encouragement with their career goals. As for me, anytime I have set out on a course or direction of being successful, I have people tell me I can't do what I want to do, and they list lots of reasons why I shouldn't. I get stuck with naysayers. Before I started taking Nursing classes in High School, my guidance Counselor actually sat me down and told me I couldn't become a Nurse because I wore hearing aides. (even though they make stethoscopes for hearing impaired people) I am finally learning not to say anything about my career goals, and just work towards something...(I am just not sure what) because without FAIL.. I always find someone who tells me NO to just about every dream I have had. It is very frustrating!!!!

Thanks so much!!

Attachments

• 12963747_10208277854037783_5517059849320057588_n.jpg
    12963747_10208277854037783_5517059849320057588_n.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 29

Kitchy

Banned
Sixth house ruler Sun located in 3rd house of communication locally indicates potential as a pediatric nurse or pediatric education in local community.

Third house ruler Mercury in 2nd indicates earnings from writing/communicating/local community matters - neighbors, schools, topics of the day, media, getting around.

Ninth house ruler Mars in in 2nd conjunct Venus indicates your desire and drive for advanced education as a means of sustainable income.

The Uranus-Chiron 8th to 2nd indicates that pain you spoke of regarding your mother's passing and the breech it has caused in your ability thus far to make income for yourself.

Moon in 1st squaring Jupiter in 5th is a good point of interest to write for and about women, child rearing and all it's machinations and it can be done with some not-so-subtle but impactful humor.

Jupiter's moving backwards right now, transiting in your 6th - giving you your hopeful re-evaluative impetus, after passing your natal Saturn in 6th of "what am I doing on day to day? push has come to shove"....

Jupiter is the planet of education and teaching, but it offers high hopes natally to your out of sign moon-square-jupiter in 1st. = I have stories to tell that will make people laugh and feel, but there is a message in them.

When transiting Saturn conjuncts that 10th cusp Neptune shortly - which trines your natal Moon - you'll likely go with what can make you money.

Do your research on incomes and longevity of career during this time.

The old fashioned "school nurse" that I grew up knowing from 60's and preceding, long since dead in most schools, will be making a comeback. Consider this for hitting two birds with one stone. Newsletters, Blogs, School education meetings on health and such. Including older folks in the community as mentors or speakers, too.

Get your goose that way. Good luck. You're in the right place if you do, and the subtext joy and bounty is that you will have pleased your moon - mom in taking care of yourself.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

I believe healthcare or education could work for you.

Sag. MC, and Neptune in 9th conjunct MC means time for higher learning and pursuits.

Jupiter in 5th/Leo is about expansion in creativity, fun.

Saturn in 6th/Virgo is about hardwork, and TN in 6th are hardwork through public service and meticulous action.

Sun in 3rd house is about communication, and in Libra is about harmony and balance.

So yes, healthcare/education can be good.