Will my website segway into a writing career?

kbell

Will my website segue into a writing career?

edit edit edit

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
just a side note. segway is a two wheeled gyroscopic balanced vehicle.
you confused this with segue which is the verb appropriate to your intended meaning.

rahu

Neptune Rising

Hi there

Saturn in first can be a warning about reading the chart, or that the outcome may not be fortunate to you in some way. But I'll try and look a bit beyond that.

Saturn is also the 5th house of creativity. I feel writing has something to do with creativity, it is a creative project.

Fortuna in the first house is also positive, with Moon and Saturn about to conjunct that. Also Saturn here is strong, angular and in exhaltation, so not sure how malefic that 'Saturn in the first house' influence would be.

Venus is publishing
Mercury is career and public acclaim

The Mercury retrograde and in the 12th house, the 12th house being a hidden house in horary as it's unseen by the ascendant, it is cadent to the ascendant. But also thinking on modern terms, 12th house is also ruling spirituality, so maybe that is where the placement of Mercury comes into it. Mercury in Virgo, Gemini ruling the MC sounds like a very good description of what the career could be - all about communication. It is retrograde though, so there may be delays to getting this moving. You may have to re-word or re-think a few things before it can be moving forwards.

Moon is in sign of Libra, Venus 9th house ruler, and Moon is chasing after Venus. It conjuncts Saturn first and squares the nodes. There could be some challenges, maybe to do with the home/your job as nodes are in the 4th/10th axis.

Mercury and Venus do meet in Scorpio. I would say it is definately a possibility, but not without it's prior challenges.

All the angles are mutable Things are changable. With the Mercury retro also mutable/cadent, maybe there are things you need to change first.

NR

kbell

Re: Will my website segue into a writing career?

just a side note. segway is a two wheeled gyroscopic balanced vehicle.
you confused this with segue which is the verb appropriate to your intended meaning.

rahu

oops :pinched: ty