turkish girl

I have heard that she is very sick.

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 33

turkish girl

Thank you

She is fathers sister.My uncle told my that she is sick.After fathers death we fell apart.She did not care for us you know and we have not talked for years.

Now i am thinking to talk.Only if her condition is bad.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you

She is fathers sister.My uncle told my that she is sick.After fathers death we fell apart.She did not care for us you know and we have not talked for years.

Now i am thinking to talk.Only if her condition is bad.

Father is 4th.
Father's sister is the 3rd from the 4th or the radical 7th, ruled by dignified, angular Mercury in its own house. That is pretty strong. North Node in the 7th also bodes well.
Illness for aunt is 6th from 7th or radical 11th ruled by Mars
Death for aunt is 8th from 7th or radical 2nd ruled by Saturn.

Merc separates from, not applies to, easy aspects with significators of both quesited's house of illness and death. So there many of been peril in the past, but not now or in the very near future.

Moon's next aspect is an easy trine with the quesited.

I'm not all that experienced with looking at death in charts, but the significator for your aunt looks comfortable and strong in her own home. So by that I would suggest that death is not imminent.
[On the other hand, some people can be strong and comfortable in their dying process. And there is likely something to be said to looking at the radical 8th house of death, since death, like birth and life, is a mystery, and there may be a collective element to death that is shown by the radical 8th. If we look at the radical 8th, we see quesited's significator of illness, Mars, domiciled there, which may point to quesited's current illness ultimately being the cause of death? Not sure.]

I do welcome other delineations.

turkish girl

Father is 4th.
Father's sister is the 3rd from the 4th or the radical 7th, ruled by dignified, angular Mercury in its own house. That is pretty strong. North Node in the 7th also bodes well.
Illness for aunt is 6th from 7th or radical 11th ruled by Mars
Death for aunt is 8th from 7th or radical 2nd ruled by Saturn.

Merc separates from, not applies to, easy aspects with significators of both quesited's house of illness and death. So there many of been peril in the past, but not now or in the very near future.

Moon's next aspect is an easy trine with the quesited.

I'm not all that experienced with looking at death in charts, but the significator for your aunt looks comfortable and strong in her own home. So by that I would suggest that death is not imminent.
[On the other hand, some people can be strong and comfortable in their dying process. And there is likely something to be said to looking at the radical 8th house of death, since death, like birth and life, is a mystery, and there may be a collective element to death that is shown by the radical 8th. If we look at the radical 8th, we see quesited's significator of illness, Mars, domiciled there, which may point to quesited's current illness ultimately being the cause of death? Not sure.]

I do welcome other delineations.

Hi

Thanks for replying

I am surprised that she is well.Then either my uncle is exaggrating or my aunt...??

Maybe he or she or they want me to talk to them.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi

Thanks for replying

I am surprised that she is well.Then either my uncle is exaggrating or my aunt...??

Maybe he or she or they want me to talk to them.

The chart did not say she is well.

It says to me that death is not imminent, that she may not die soon. I see that she may be okay with the dying process, not that she is well.

turkish girl

The chart did not say she is well.

It says to me that death is not imminent, that she may not die soon. I see that she may be okay with the dying process, not that she is well.

Oh i see.

She is living alone after my grandmother died 10 years ago.She has bipolar like disease i guess and never married and had fought with neighbours.No one get along with her.

It was surprised me that she looks strong
Maybe as you said dying process is happier for her.Or maybe she wants to die because she has literally no family ,friends ,jobs kids etc.