Chart makes no sense at all - help

Yseult

I'm looking at a chart for the time I met with an old friend/ex after a long period... we'd been chatting for months and finally met up, but I've been going back and back and back to this chart and can't make head nor tail of it...

There is no aspects between us, yet we're wonderful friends, have amazing chemistry, and spent hours that day just enjoying catching up and talking and laughing... why are there no aspects?

This is driving me nuts... shouldn't there be *something* It was a real highlight and a major event in our lives, so why is there nothing... I've even checked the antiscia and contrantiscia... there's nothing at all...

Attachments

• catch up.jpg
    catch up.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 56

Yseult

I'm guessing it makes no sense to anyone else either... :/ dang... it's the exact time and date ... I'm totally stumped :(

The Everqueen

In lieu of a question. You would be ruled by Mars and the Moon. Your friend by Saturn 11H. Moon separates from a trine with Saturn and Mars applies to trine Saturn. Trines denote success. But that's if this is a friend friend and not a friend you want for relationship duties which would be 7H. So depending on the question and relationship to said person that might be the difference.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Maybe I'm missing something. This chart shows you to be good friends. You both as Mars and Moon apply to trine your friend/Saturn. Saturn is very comfortable, in its dignity and in its own 11th sign house. Very comfortable with himself in the friendship.

Last edited:

Yseult

In lieu of a question. You would be ruled by Mars and the Moon. Your friend by Saturn 11H. Moon separates from a trine with Saturn and Mars applies to trine Saturn. Trines denote success. But that's if this is a friend friend and not a friend you want for relationship duties which would be 7H. So depending on the question and relationship to said person that might be the difference.

From a lot of other replies to various questions on this forum, I thought I had to take the 7th house because he was my ex some years ago... he's just my friend now, so I *can* use the 11th? That makes much more sense! Thank you. :)

Yseult

Sorry, no this is me trying to work out the right significators. He's my mate (my friend) - I don't want a relationship with him, but he kind of decided he was in love with me and he wanted to sleep with me and I said no, so now he's angry at me... I don't really know how long he'll stay angry - I suppose his pride was hurt. I did a chart for that, but I'm just plodding my way through it now...

Osamenor

Staff member
Is this chart for the time when you met with your friend, or the time when you asked the question?

Since, if I understand your first post correctly, it's for when you met with your friend, I've moved this thread, because a meeting chart is not at all the same thing as a horary chart. To be a horary chart, it would have to be cast for when you asked the question, not when the event in question took place. If it's for when the event in question took place, it's an event chart.

To some extent, the rules for interpreting an event chart are similar to the rules of horary, but unlike horary, there aren't specific planetary significators for the querent and the quesited. You'd get much more mileage out of comparing the event chart to your birth chart, and to your friend's birth chart if you know it. If you know your friend's complete birth information, including exact time and place of birth, you could even make a composite chart for the two of you and compare it with the meeting chart.

I'd expect to see some notable alignments between the event chart and each of your birth charts, since this was a first in a long time meeting. If you have a composite chart, I'd expect some alignments there as well, because this is a crucial point in the relationship.

Yseult

It was the time when we met. Thank you for the help then. It's not a horary chart, okay. I'll look into a composite chart. He doesn't know what time he was born, so I just use noon... ?

Is this chart for the time when you met with your friend, or the time when you asked the question?

Since, if I understand your first post correctly, it's for when you met with your friend, I've moved this thread, because a meeting chart is not at all the same thing as a horary chart. To be a horary chart, it would have to be cast for when you asked the question, not when the event in question took place. If it's for when the event in question took place, it's an event chart.

To some extent, the rules for interpreting an event chart are similar to the rules of horary, but unlike horary, there aren't specific planetary significators for the querent and the quesited. You'd get much more mileage out of comparing the event chart to your birth chart, and to your friend's birth chart if you know it. If you know your friend's complete birth information, including exact time and place of birth, you could even make a composite chart for the two of you and compare it with the meeting chart.

I'd expect to see some notable alignments between the event chart and each of your birth charts, since this was a first in a long time meeting. If you have a composite chart, I'd expect some alignments there as well, because this is a crucial point in the relationship.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
It was the time when we met. Thank you for the help then. It's not a horary chart, okay. I'll look into a composite chart. He doesn't know what time he was born, so I just use noon... ?

It's impossible to cast an accurate composite chart without knowing both parties' birth times. But you can do a noon chart for your friend. It would be accurate except that his Moon could be up to six degrees off in either direction and you wouldn't have his angles or houses.

You can also read the meeting chart for the general mood at that moment. Moon in talkative Gemini, with chart ruler Mars conjunct, looks like a leap forward in communication to me.