Do I have musical potential?

thatguy8365

Banned
Ever since I was a kid, I would always daydream and "think up" melodies in my head. And when I finally create a melody that I like, I'll hum the melodies out loud. By doing so, it helps me to feel... like, I'm much more content and alive. Although I only do this when no one's around because I'm quite private with how I feel.

I also hum certain songs to match with my moods as well. For example, when I'm sad, I'll hum a melancholic theme song to match with the sadness. When scared, a creepy theme song to illicit the creepiness even more (yes, I love feeling scared too, lol). When feeling inspired, an inspiration theme song that makes me feel on top of the world... and so on and so forth. You get the point.

As you can see, I like to use music as an outlet to bring out my emotions. It gives me so much joy, I can't even describe it into words. It's one of the few ways that I entertain myself, so to speak.

For me not knowing how to play any instruments yet is beyond me. I've been wanting to learn how to play an instrument since I already have 100+ songs created in my mind, just not yet materialized in real life, as in being played in an instrument (besides my voice). As a matter of fact, being a music composer for video games seems to be something that I might be good at.

So... does my chart suggest musical potential at all? Or am I just a "musical daydreamer"? xD

Attachments

• whole.jpg
    whole.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Petinhse

Your sun sign in Leo indicates performance and creative ability but your chart shows this may be from a past life. You have Neptune in the fifth house which indicates creativity. You also have Jupiter in libra which indicates artistic abilities. Any talent takes practice and development.

Bunraku

Where are the birth details? I’d like to draw the chart in my own chart with my own chart drawing program and include other things to aid in the delineation process such as asteroids, house systems, parts, and transits. If you’d be so kind.