Talent chart? 3rd and 4th stellium

Julijana

Hi,
She's a sculptor and painter. But she gets labour jobs. I thnk that stellium should make her work towards sculpting, I'm I right? :)

Attachments

• tania.jpg
    tania.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 53

sibylline

That wouldn't be a bad idea. I know someone with a very similar Cap/Aqu stellium in the third, and she studies industrial design.

MiaMiaMia

Hi,
She's a sculptor and painter. But she gets labour jobs. I thnk that stellium should make her work towards sculpting, I'm I right? :)

Hi, very beautiful chart, certainly artistic and intense!

Her MC is Leo, so great for self expression, even perfomance and arts. Its ruler Sun in the 4th, so again emphasis on the Stellium and yes, the Capri Earth activities, so sculpture might not be too far fetched, though it would be more ideal if it involved Taurus somehow.
But that´s more of the work persona/work environment.

Julijana

Hi, very beautiful chart, certainly artistic and intense!

Her MC is Leo, so great for self expression, even perfomance and arts. Its ruler Sun in the 4th, so again emphasis on the Stellium and yes, the Capri Earth activities, so sculpture might not be too far fetched, though it would be more ideal if it involved Taurus somehow.
But that´s more of the work persona/work environment.
She also sings well. We used to have a band in teenage years, that was pretty sucessfull. I'm also interest does 8th lord in 3rd house might be the cose of violence n neighborhood. There was a very dramatic thing when she was young

MiaMiaMia

She also sings well. We used to have a band in teenage years, that was pretty sucessfull. I'm also interest does 8th lord in 3rd house might be the cose of violence n neighborhood. There was a very dramatic thing when she was young

That´s very interesting, could you elaborate? Tbh, I´m not familiar with the consequences of a 8th/3rd connection, but it´s unsettling that it lead to violence, I´m very sorry that happened in her life. Could you elaborate on what you know about that, or link to other material so I get an idea on that aspect?

I´ve found this, do you think it fits her?
Sun in Aquarius/Moon in Scorpio:
Free Spirit
You will not be told what to do or how to handle your life. Regardless of the number of
mistakes, the responsibility is all yours in the end. Rarely listening to the counsel of
others, you follow your distinctive path in life. However your obstinate pride can be
your ruin because there is a fundamental clash in your combination. On those you
encounter, you always leave an enduring and forceful feeling. You are a bit too
charismatic to be a plus in your character. The impression you leave will be either
great or awful, because there is nothing middle-of-the-road about you. Actually,
extremism is the most significant trait of the Aquarius-Scorpio. Stubbornness is your
negative, but you have very strong needs, unbelievable determination, and a huge
respect for your own freedom. Your Scorpio Moon is sharp and a bit self-centered but
an Aquarius Sun gives you powerful compassion and a need to serve society. Thus,
you are never certain whether to just work towards fulfilling your own desires or follow
the call of your lofty ideals. Most Aquarius- Scorpios decide to fulfill the demands of
their egos and frequently, guilt is the consequence. As with all those with a Moon in
Scorpio, you are always evolving and have the facility to come back from defeat.
There is a marked sense of mission and strong creative brilliance in some very
evolved Aquarius-Scorpios. It is entirely possible for a Scorpio Moon to strengthen,
inspire and uplift Aquarians. This can lead to a humanism that produces innovative
scientists, thinkers, or reformers. But first, materialism must be conquered. You want
comfort and acknowledgment above all, but in chasing your goals and dreams, you
may lose perspective, becoming selfish and even cruel. While you are willing to
experiment and are flexible, your Scorpio Moon gives you innate prejudices and
entrenched beliefs. Some of them are a bit wild. You can become puzzled and irate
when you note that others do not share them. Your signs are both fixed signs, which
says that when things get difficult, rather than be flexible, you are more likely to break,
and take out your anger on others. Developing a more relaxed and, especially,
tolerant viewpoint is important. Emotional inflexibility and a sanctimonious attitude are
not productive. The good news is, you have the capability to renew yourself.

Julijana

That´s very interesting, could you elaborate? Tbh, I´m not familiar with the consequences of a 8th/3rd connection, but it´s unsettling that it lead to violence, I´m very sorry that happened in her life. Could you elaborate on what you know about that, or link to other material so I get an idea on that aspect?

I´ve found this, do you think it fits her?
She was raped by 5people when she was 12th and going home from school

Julijana

Sun conjunct Saturn opposite Chiron is an indication of problems with patriarch, absent and cold father who relented from nurturing the child and create a healthy self confidence and ego for them. Then you have Antisica Pluto if you are familiar with antiscia aspect look for them. Pluto conjunct SUN/SATURN opposite Chiron difficult life indeed:

http://astrofix.net/2011/10/22/saturnchiron-aspects/
http://astrofix.net/2012/03/25/chironpluto-aspects/
Thanks. Actually she's ok with her father. They are pretty normal average people. Or maybe i don't know something. I know her for 10years