Any aspects suggesting musical talent?

booboo

Hi I'm pretty much new to astrology cause I got interested in it only a couple of months ago but I started visiting this site more and more often so I finally decided to join:smile:. The last few days I've been looking at some articles about aspects in a natal chart that show musical talent(my other big passion:love:) and perhaps even such fame but I hardly understood anything. It would be awesome if any of you could help me and tell me whether I have such aspects and positions.

Attachments

• natalchart.gif
    natalchart.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 18

The Ram

For music I'd look at Venus.

Your Libra Venus conjunct your mercury and North node indicate musical talent. The mercury connection suggests that it's a well integrated part of your thought process and that you have aptitude analyzing and with reading and writing sheet music/composing. Your north node connection to venus shows music in general is a possible career.

Your mc conjunct jupiter shows that you posess inherent luck career wise.

Your moon/Neptune/Pluto conjunction shows a great amount of creative potential. This conjunction squares your Venus and north node which amplifies your natural creativity and musical talent. Venus/North node square your moon/pluto/neptune could mean that your intense emotions and potential escapist tendancies could interfere with your future success (a lot of musicians have drug problems for these same reasons: intense emotions, escapist tendancies), but if you don't let your emotions control you and stay grounded this can enhance your musical talent.

Planets squaring the nodes generally means there are karmic issues at play. Your 11th and 8th house are at odds with each each other, so you'll want to work on bringing balancing to those 2 houses in your life.

GuyWithWeirdChart

Other than the large amount of Venus influence in your chart I would say that your Capricorn Moon would help you become a good musician. Musical instruments are a classical thing and Capricorn is a very classical sign and they try their best at what they do, they want to become the best and feel useful. I have a Capricorn moon myself and I was I played trumpet.