Will we have sex tonight? I already know the answer.

PurpleReign

Thought I’d share this with all you just for practice. I’ll reply back later within a few days to give you guys the answer.

https://ibb.co/F5CmMCG

I’m new to horary, so thanks for the practice.

You are Venus, which is in detriment in Aries and it’s in the house of Virgo, so it’s weak. It doesn’t make an aspect to Mars, the planet ruling the other person.

Moon, your co-ruler is opposing Mars (other person), so I would say NO, you will not have sex tonight. If I had to guess, it’s because you specifically don’t want to, since it’s the planets that represent you that are weak.

I don’t know how to tell if Moon and Mars are separating (still learning these concepts), but if they are, I’d say it’s another testimony.

Last edited:

3coechic

Banned
If it’s not meaningful question the horary is not valid.

What do you mean by not “meaningful”? Sex with him was very meaningful to me. He means a lot to me. I also can’t just have casual sex. The person I sleep with must be someone that I trust and care about.

vcms

What passiflora means is this was not a question that had been called to attention, into and through your head, *by the divine*. It was whimsical. The moment you understand this difference, the better an astrologer one becomes. Astrology is only a tool, and these are heavenly bodies with affect.

Last edited:

waybread

If you already know the answer than your question is invalid for the purposes of horary astrology.

One thing I note is that your chart was cast some months ago, when the sun was in Taurus. It is now in Leo. Were you planning this tryst for a long time?