Will HR call within the next 7 days?

spikeanderson79

This is for a new position/promotion within the education field. I interviewed on May 28 at 4:20 pm. The interviewer / assistant principal told me to call back after a week or two to get any feedback on their decision.

I called back between the two weeks, June 8 at 2:45pm. He said I got the job but was surprised HR hadn't called me, he said it could be because it is end of year issue related but to hold on and wait for their call.

I am looking at the horary chart for my main question on Will HR call within the next 7 days. I don't know how to read horary, but from some help on websites I see that my ascendant represents ME, it is in libra which is ruled by venus. Job is represented in the 10th house which has jupiter and venus both in Leo ruled by sun. I can't see that venus aspects moon, but jupiter aspects moon. Moon is in aries which is ruled by mars.

i've included the event charts for the day I interviewed and the day I called for feedback. I don't even know if we can look at three event charts, if not then please look at the primary question WILL HR CALL back within 7 days.

Thank you

Attachments

• will HR call within next 7 days.jpg
    will HR call within next 7 days.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 41
  • i asked for feedback on interview.jpg
    i asked for feedback on interview.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 23
  • the day of my interview.jpg
    the day of my interview.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 30

Sunrise

This is for a new position/promotion within the education field. I interviewed on May 28 at 4:20 pm. The interviewer / assistant principal told me to call back after a week or two to get any feedback on their decision.

I called back between the two weeks, June 8 at 2:45pm. He said I got the job but was surprised HR hadn't called me, he said it could be because it is end of year issue related but to hold on and wait for their call.

I am looking at the horary chart for my main question on Will HR call within the next 7 days. I don't know how to read horary, but from some help on websites I see that my ascendant represents ME, it is in libra which is ruled by venus. Job is represented in the 10th house which has jupiter and venus both in Leo ruled by sun. I can't see that venus aspects moon, but jupiter aspects moon. Moon is in aries which is ruled by mars.

i've included the event charts for the day I interviewed and the day I called for feedback. I don't even know if we can look at three event charts, if not then please look at the primary question WILL HR CALL back within 7 days.

Thank you
strange i do not see any aspect :)moon::venus:) and also the moon (job) is in detriment of :venus: (you). The moon will meet the Sun and will give the light to Mars..... (other person)
are you sure about this job and this person that you talked my dear:whistling:

spikeanderson79

Thank you for your reply.

I also didn't see any aspects of moon to venus.

Good news though--I did get a call from HR a few days after posting the horary chart. I did get the job :biggrin:

Last edited:

tikana

because you are not asking the right question
it shoul dhave been "will i get a job at blah blah?"
As an HR i could call you and tell you "you didnt get a job!" do youwant to get a job or just a phone call from them?

T

spikeanderson79

But, how was that the wrong question. My original post stated that I was told I did have the job, I only needed to wait for the call from HR. So, I knew I had the job. I wanted to know if the call would come in during the week--which my question was answered within the questioned time frame.

spikeanderson79

Ok, trying to understand what the difference is. I asked a question and I got the desired answer. I wanted to know if I would get the call within 7 days--which I did (4 days into the time frame). I think that is pretty good question with accurate result.

If I ask it the way you suggest, well that would be your question, not mine. Leads me to think that some questions need to be asked in a way that bring comfort to a different reader that believes questions should be asked in a certain way.

I asked my question...time frame...it was answered. So many questions in this world from so many different minds/perspectives. I got my result. Thank you.:cool:

Last edited: