Whats your 5th house like!

Bradders

I happen to be a scorpio in the 5th house! I have a obsession with learning more and more about even things that would shock others, I study everything I can find; I have such a love for the 'Love of God' all things holy, I admit to even having a almost super profound sense of peace in the house of God.

But it HAS EXTENDED, I bought a dream diary today and I'm really fascinated about unlocking true lucid dreaming! I meditate for HOURS a day ( some people see me as a loner, but I really think I ain't, I just LOVE SPIRIT ) and well, I swear, I would put my feelings of love, devotion and creativity into source anytime

I'm a spiritualist! Really super interested in everything to do with the other realm. I once even used to walk down this long walkway at 11 PM at night! I did it because I wanted to break myself fully of fear. I wanted to really feel God inside me, I wanted to truly love this world.

So you could say, I'm a ether walker, I'm someone totally fascinated with the unknown! And yes, by all means I have tried astral projection! x3

So HOW DOES YOUR 5th HOUSE AFFECT YOU? What is your 5th house? WHAT IS IT'S QUALITIES.

ScorpioCrow

I have a 5th house all in Gemini, 04 degrees to 25 degrees. Writing, drawing, playing guitar etc. have always been fun... Logic puzzles and Sudoku are fun too, but can be frustrating to me.

My 5th house in Aquarius and I also have Uranus here. I`m just in love with aquarians or people with moon in aquarius. They are my weakness. I just always fall in love with them. That`s all I can say about it.

Iced8Ace

I have 5th house in cap, (boring) Juno is conjunct the cusp and Uranus and Neptune are there.

I write a bit of odd poetry every now and then.

theoddone

is in Aries
with saturn there

I do not have hobbies

I take it you are also a Scorpio rising?

I also missed the part about hobbies. I do crossword puzzles sometimes, I read, I write, I study astrology, I watch movies and some TV shows, I crochet, I enjoy hanging out with friends and I love music as in I'm always listening to it.

ImNotThere9

My fifth house contains a stellium of moon, mercury, mars and saturn, and is ruled by Aquarius. I do not have hobbies, I have obsessions. As for dating, I'm typically attracted to unusual, intellectual women who can at the same time carry themselves with some confidence. Preferably sensual also, as I like being touched by women in the most casual ways, the perfume, the hair, etc. My venus is in Aries, conjunct DC. Ceres in the eight house in Taurus.

Neptunia

Leo is rulling my 5th house and Virgo also hangs out there, I have no planets. The ruler of my 5th is in the 12th house :)

I sure do like having fun in a Leo-type way! :biggrin:

~ Neptunia

LyP

I take it you are also a Scorpio rising?

I also missed the part about hobbies. I do crossword puzzles sometimes, I read, I write, I study astrology, I watch movies and some TV shows, I crochet, I enjoy hanging out with friends and I love music as in I'm always listening to it.

my ascendant is early sagittarius
what degree is your scorpio rising?

I also like watching movies, studying astrology,
and I love music, I am always listening.

theoddone

my ascendant is early sagittarius
what degree is your scorpio rising?

I also like watching movies, studying astrology,
and I love music, I am always listening.

Five degrees in Scorpio, which is the first decan I think.

Edit: That would make my 5th house Pisces, not Aries. Aries is my 6th house.

Last edited:

LyP

Five degrees in Scorpio, which is the first decan I think.

Edit: That would make my 5th house Pisces, not Aries. Aries is my 6th house.

Yeah, first decan,ruled by pluto and mars. :cool:

I understood, but is not always that placidus system has correct order house.

Saggal

My 5th is Sagittarius--combust Jupiter. I consider myself creative, I love learning astrology and really into music. I do wanna learn more about this as I have read differing opinions.

JUPITERASC

My 5th is Sagittarius--combust Jupiter.

I consider myself creative, I love learning astrology and really into music.
I do wanna learn more about this as I have read differing opinions.
Main Rulerships of 5th House :smile:

'......Children, pregnancy. The health and condition of children.
If afflicted, trouble and distress from children.
Love affairs, romance, lovemaking, sex, procreation and conception.
If afflicted, promiscuity, sexual inhibition, immorality, overindulgence and scandals.
Pleasure, gifts and all pleasant things. Items purchased for the purpose of pleasure and enjoyment....'

'.....The arts and muses. Dancing, music, merriment. Clothes, fineries and rich, luxurious things.
Horse-racing, betting on sport, lotteries and all forms of gambling and speculation.
Speculation on the stock market is often assigned here
but where the investment is based upon financial or business decisions the 2nd house has more relevance.
Although Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson popularised the notion that it rules speculation on the stock market,
she defined its influence as ruling "everything whose outcome is a matter of chance" ....'

'.....5th House rules places associated with games and sport such as sporting arenas, resorts, gymnasiums.
Also banquets, inns, pubs, taverns, theatres and plays, parks; all places of entertainment and enjoyment.
Parties and social occasions; feasts.
Matters associated with the leisure industry
and those who work in the arts.
Diplomats, ambassadors and agents
- those who negotiate as an intermediary with the intention of finding agreement between others.
Hobbies and all things done for personal pleasure and enjoyment.....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h5.html

theoddone

Main Rulerships of 5th House :smile:

'......Children, pregnancy. The health and condition of children.
If afflicted, trouble and distress from children.
Love affairs, romance, lovemaking, sex, procreation and conception.
If afflicted, promiscuity, sexual inhibition, immorality, overindulgence and scandals.
Pleasure, gifts and all pleasant things. Items purchased for the purpose of pleasure and enjoyment....'

'.....The arts and muses. Dancing, music, merriment. Clothes, fineries and rich, luxurious things.
Horse-racing, betting on sport, lotteries and all forms of gambling and speculation.
Speculation on the stock market is often assigned here
but where the investment is based upon financial or business decisions the 2nd house has more relevance.
Although Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson popularised the notion that it rules speculation on the stock market,
she defined its influence as ruling "everything whose outcome is a matter of chance" ....'

'.....5th House rules places associated with games and sport such as sporting arenas, resorts, gymnasiums.
Also banquets, inns, pubs, taverns, theatres and plays, parks; all places of entertainment and enjoyment.
Parties and social occasions; feasts.
Matters associated with the leisure industry
and those who work in the arts.
Diplomats, ambassadors and agents
- those who negotiate as an intermediary with the intention of finding agreement between others.
Hobbies and all things done for personal pleasure and enjoyment.....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h5.html

I have Pisces placed here and they're supposed to be dreamy. Would everything be a fantasy for me in terms of children and having a family?

JUPITERASC

I have Pisces placed here and they're supposed to be dreamy.
Would everything be a fantasy for me in terms of children and having a family?
That's generalisation ~ fun but unreliable :smile:

PISCES is the home territory of JUPITER
PISCES is the exalted home of VENUS

so to delineate potential for children and family
check the SIGN location of natal Jupiter
as well as natal Jupiter's house location and aspects to other natal planets

SIGN location of natal Venus
as well as natal Venus house location and aspects to other natal planets
an important factor also

theoddone

That's generalisation ~ fun but unreliable :smile:

PISCES is the home territory of JUPITER
PISCES is the exalted home of VENUS

so to delineate potential for children and family
check the SIGN location of natal Jupiter
as well as natal Jupiter's house location and aspects to other natal planets

SIGN location of natal Venus
as well as natal Venus house location and aspects to other natal planets
an important factor also

Natal Jupiter is in Cancer in my 8th house. It is opposite my Uranus, Sun, Saturn, and Neptune in Capricorn. Uranus in 2nd house (close to 3rd house cusp), the rest are in the 3rd house.
Natal Venus is in Aquarius in the 3rd house and is tightly conjunct my Aquarius moon by one degree.

Both Jupiter and Venus are also retrograde.

Last edited: