Pair of Jupiters together?

So i have Jupiter conjunct Sun in Cancer 12th house and am with my lovely Leo Sun with Jupiter in Leo conjunct Sun.

From reality we both indulge in excess but i am the one to call in discipline which Saturn in 6th opposes my Jupiter, it's good though since we think alike and see eye to eye. Mercury square Mars for me, Mercury conjunct Mars for her.

Any of you folks got any interpretations?

katydid

Excess was my first concern. Sun conjunct Jupiter can lose self control pretty easily, and over indulge.

But if you can avoid that, there are a lot of good things with this connection. Both of you would be kind hearted, have each other's best interests in mind, and be positive influences on each other.

Excess was my first concern. Sun conjunct Jupiter can lose self control pretty easily, and over indulge.

But if you can avoid that, there are a lot of good things with this connection. Both of you would be kind hearted, have each other's best interests in mind, and be positive influences on each other.
She loves animals and her mum very much. We have 5 cats lol.

Jupiter in Leo excels and brings the best luck when he is generous and tames the Ego.

She barely has one... Though don't pee her off Mars in Virgo don't mess about.
http://www.alwaysastrology.com/jupiter-in-leo.html

Now she has Pluto on her ASC (Scorpio) conjunct and she has a dark past. Her sibling brother has control of her and i see it. He theives, uses anger and intimidation to get his own way. He said to my Leo last week i will punch your head in. I blew up within 10 seconds and was shaking physically saying you are gonna do what? This is not showing you care for your sister by hitting her, my arms moving around the place... Face ******* up i was ready to physically explode on him. He's 6 foot 2 and 21 stone overweight. Leo called me to back off him and i did instantly.

Leo said i am the only one who stood up to him. Her other men cowered.

I have Pluto in Scorpio in 4th house and it conjuncts hers in 12th.

I will always become dominant through family but i suffered as a child. Jupiter trine Pluto, Sun trine Pluto, Neptune sextile Pluto, Pluto square ASC. Moon conjunt Mars battle of mum & dad.

I love someone don't ever think of trying it i will have you.

I was quieter today she brings me fully out of my shell.. Singing talking.. Jolly and positive. She said whats up? I said nothing... She says you are quiet today. Her mum says can't he have an off day? Lol.. Then i returned to singing and general balanced mood.

Seems her Cancer Moon is very receptive and when i swing its much more noticeable in Taurus.

Her mum is a Pisces and is awesome.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Who was it that said Jupiter was like bacon? Anyway, lots of bacon.

Edit- Wait, wait....was it Venus that was like bacon? I don't remember. Meh. Venus is more chocolate to me.

Last edited:

sadge

Looks like someone found his Lady Sun.

Congratulations, CE. :)

I noticed recently how Cancers shine so bright when they have someone/something to love and nurture.... it's like their most amazing qualities come to the surface, even at work. My attorney is a Cancer (also a long-time friend) and honestly, some of my biggest leaps in life was because of the strength I got from his support and love. Cancers are very important people in this world.

I think the two of you will support one another beautifully.

Looks like someone found his Lady Sun.

Congratulations, CE. :)

I noticed recently how Cancers shine so bright when they have someone/something to love and nurture.... it's like their most amazing qualities come to the surface, even at work. My attorney is a Cancer (also a long-time friend) and honestly, some of my biggest leaps in life was because of the strength I got from his support and love. Cancers are very important people in this world.

I think the two of you will support one another beautifully.

We do she's so beautiful too :)