Will he pay me the money?

ElenaJ

Nice guy. I certainly don't envy his wife or any partners of his! Good luck.

kai

Hi guys. I wanted to update. So he didn't pay me before leaving and I mentioned that. He returned, didn't contact me even after I sent him a text msg asking if he is back, then I waited for a week and ended up calling him, and he picked up to my surprise and was kissing my bu*t so sweet and all, assured me that he will drop off $$ this Sunday (Sunday just passed lol) or if he doesn't come, he will give the money to his bro to drop off and he said it with so much confidence that I actually believed him again haha! So didn't come Sunday, my parents told me to wait for a week then call instead of tomorrow (Monday), so seems to me like he doesn't have the $ and he is just buying himself time although he went to Europe for a month as mentioned before. I'm super annoyed now because I am leaving for Europe myself in a month and I want to get the money before September 24 because I plan on getting veneers overseas and it's 5 times cheaper to do there than in the US, so I was going to use whatever $$ he gives me to get it done and since he didn't pay me, I am really hoping that he will pay within a month (by Sept 24) at least. I would hate to use my own $$ on the veneer as I see his $$ for the work I did as the extra $$ that I can apply towards my dentist work. He was so sweet and kissing my but* that seems like he knows he is wrong hence his cheesy fake attitude. I'm just really getting tired of all this. I am Jupiter conj Asc..not sure if it's relevant, but he is Merc in Leo in my 8th and his turned 2nd house of money. I see that there will be an upcoming trine between us. Moon is in my 2nd but in Saturn (its detriment). does the upcoming trine promising? I cast this chart on August 12th by the way so it's been several days and before I even talked to him the last time when he said he will bring it Sunday..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_pay_me_before_september_24_hr.20906.113719.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_pay_me_before_september_24_hr.20906.113719.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Not a lot has changed, has it.
The moon in your 2nd is appropriate since the question is about your money.
Moon also rules his 2nd of money, which normally would be a positive sign, but in Capricorn, conjunct pluto of power plays (you trying to force the situation) and the south node (remember when you do a chart to insert the south node so you will see it more easily), turns this into a negative. Saturn of restrictions strong in Capricorn is ruling and conjunct the cusp of your 2nd house.
Jupiter approaches a semi-sextile to Saturn, though this is a very weak link, and doesn't promise anything.
He is mercury on the vertex in his 2nd of money, so holding onto it, and approaching a square with unpredictable Uranus. North node is on the cusp of his 2nd, strengthening it.
Jupiter is in mercury's terms (you in his hands) and mercury's detriment (so he is not comfortable coming to Jupiter).
Mercury on the other hand is in terms and face of Saturn, but Saturn's detriment, so again he "owns" your 2nd house. Mutable Mercury is in a double sign (and he is two-faced apparently) and in egoistic Leo.
Moon is in Jupiter's fall, so she is not welcoming you.
Part of fortune in his 11th (his "fortune" is playing the friendship card with you) is square sun (mercury in leo's ruler) and Venus (general significator of money), in his 2nd of money.
Sun also rules your 9th of foreign places. And mars of anger and excess is sitting on the cusp of your 9th.
Looking for something positive to tell you, but it's not really looking positive. Sorry.

kai

Not a lot has changed, has it.
The moon in your 2nd is appropriate since the question is about your money.
Moon also rules his 2nd of money, which normally would be a positive sign, but in Capricorn, conjunct pluto of power plays (you trying to force the situation) and the south node (remember when you do a chart to insert the south node so you will see it more easily), turns this into a negative. Saturn of restrictions strong in Capricorn is ruling and conjunct the cusp of your 2nd house.
Jupiter approaches a semi-sextile to Saturn, though this is a very weak link, and doesn't promise anything.
He is mercury on the vertex in his 2nd of money, so holding onto it, and approaching a square with unpredictable Uranus. North node is on the cusp of his 2nd, strengthening it.
Jupiter is in mercury's terms (you in his hands) and mercury's detriment (so he is not comfortable coming to Jupiter).
Mercury on the other hand is in terms and face of Saturn, but Saturn's detriment, so again he "owns" your 2nd house. Mutable Mercury is in a double sign (and he is two-faced apparently) and in egoistic Leo.
Moon is in Jupiter's fall, so she is not welcoming you.
Part of fortune in his 11th (his "fortune" is playing the friendship card with you) is square sun (mercury in leo's ruler) and Venus (general significator of money), in his 2nd of money.
Sun also rules your 9th of foreign places. And mars of anger and excess is sitting on the cusp of your 9th.
Looking for something positive to tell you, but it's not really looking positive. Sorry.

OK thank you for the detailed response...so I won't be getting it by Sept 24. I'm not sure what to do honestly, I mean every time we talk, he is about to bring it. Then nothing. I am going to suggest that when he says "Tuesday, for example, I'll be like "i'll come over to get it just let me know what time." That would freak him out lol and be an unpredictable response for him.

Last edited:

kai

Update: So after some pushing the last few days, I got paid although less than I was expected and he sent his bro to drop off the check lol. Funny, that after I made sure that he gets around $135,000 for the job, I got paid $1,500 by him by making things so difficult that at this point I would never do anything with him as this experience exhausted me. I don't see how he lacked $1,500 for taking his sweet time and BS-ing his way through and only paying me when I became stern with him. Anyways, I am done with this guy for good :)

Gemini888

Update: So after some pushing the last few days, I got paid although less than I was expected and he sent his bro to drop off the check lol. Funny, that after I made sure that he gets around $135,000 for the job, I got paid $1,500 by him by making things so difficult that at this point I would never do anything with him as this experience exhausted me. I don't see how he lacked $1,500 for taking his sweet time and BS-ing his way through and only paying me when I became stern with him. Anyways, I am done with this guy for good :)
The last time I did a reading for you he was out of money. So glad he finally paid.

ElenaJ

Happy for you that finally not only you've been paid something, but now you can move on.
Remember this for the future, not only with him, but other clients. Clarity before the fact is the best safeguard.
Good luck with your future projects and trip to Europe!

kai

Thank you all for contributing! As mentioned by a few of you here in the past, i was going to get paid less than anticipated which we know is true now, but that's ok IM just glad that I got paid and can now move on from this ordeal and never bother with him again )))) I appreciate your readings! Next time i won't get mix friendship with $$ and will make sure that everything is in writing although I do not want to get into stuff like this with friends/acquaintances.