Who feels Venus/Moon 11th house overlays more in synastry?

Rydar

what does a first meeting look like between two who share this overlay? Is the attraction physical or just a friendly likeness of the other?

Darkgirl

Banned
when you attracted in someone regarding house overlays, its more the 5th, 7th, 8th house which are important.

5th and 8th for sexual desire, and 7th for marriage

11th is more friend.

Rydar

when you attracted in someone regarding house overlays, its more the 5th, 7th, 8th house which are important.

11th is more friend.

Do 11th house overlays work in conjunction with Pluto/Venus, Sun/Venus, Venus/Uranus, Moon/Mars and make them more friendly than romantic? Also, is Sun conjunct ASC considered more of a friend aspect? I've read reports saying its romantic and others saying the opposite.

Baat

I'm not an expert at all, but I have read moon in 11th house is great for longevity in a relationship, because it means you genuinely enjoy each other as friends. I'd imagine some supplemental sexual/romantic aspects would be helpful, but when you see truly happy couples who have been together for decades, they often appear to be best friends. Just my two cents.

Bastet

It is important specially if the house person has Venus/Uranus, Moon/Uranus and/or Aquarius DSC. With Aquarius DSC, the 11th is their secondary 7th house. It shows a resonance of what they are looking for in a partner, so they will feel. And remember the 11th is also the house of hopes and wishes.

Last edited:

Rydar

It is important specially if the house person has Venus/Uranus, Moon/Uranus and/or Aquarius DSC. With Aquarius DSC, the 11th is their secondary 7th house. It shows a resonance of what they are looking for in a partner, so they will feel. And remember the 11th is also the house of hopes and wishes.

Is it the planet person's wishes for what they want in a partner being fulfilled?

Bastet

It's the house person since it's their 11th.

Although, (and this is a personal opinion) I do believe the planet person also feels it, specially, again, if they have planets in the 11th, Uranus and/or Aquarius prominent, just not in the same level or intensity.

Rydar

It's the house person since it's their 11th.

Although, (and this is a personal opinion) I do believe the planet person also feels it, specially, again, if they have planets in the 11th, Uranus and/or Aquarius prominent, just not in the same level or intensity.

Using this chart as an example (Libra's BT unknown), would you say there's too many friendship placements for anything beyond a platonic situation?

http://imgur.com/a/LCtONji

Bastet

With Red TOB unknown, we can only speculate and check some aspects.

Red could have the Moon conjunct blue NN which would be very significant. But we would need TOB for an accurate Moon degree. You can, however, check ephemeris for the date of birth to have an idea where the Moon was that day. (just google ephemeris and the respective year, then choose month and check the day).

There are nice aspects for attraction: blue Moon square red Mars, blue Sun/ red Jupiter, red Mars /blue Jupiter, red Saturn to blue Venus/Mars for commitment, red Uranus with blues Venus/Mars and so on... But again without a TOB, we cannot see the whole puzzle.

juulblood

11th house overlays are my personal FAVORITE for many reasons.
i disagree with the 11th house being viewed as just a "friendship" house, it's much more than that, imo. my boyfriend and i have eachother's venus falling in our 11th house, his sun also falls in my 11th. we also have a lot of pluto and venus contacts to other personal planets/points though. when we got together, it happened quickly, and it was physical. but underneath all of that, we have a GENUINE friendship, and we also knew that we both saw eachother in our future. it's the house of hopes, wishes, dreams, acception. 5th house is how we give love, 11th is where we receive love. i like the 11th house because it also allows you some freedom to an extent, it isn't as smothering as the 8th house. that could just be my venus square uranus talking, my boyfriend also has venus square uranus. so maybe it is just important to check out your own chart and whoever you're seeing to see if they would do well with the 11th house. it's all about preference imo.

ardentika

11th is more friend.

That's entirely not true. 11th house is hopes and wishes, so it goes well for marriage too. If you want a good partner you want them to be your friend. Also in vedic astrology 11th house is also taken into account when it comes to a marriage.

Overlays in 11th can create the "dream girl or guy" and I also speak of experience because I've always had 11th house overlay.

It's also important if the person them selves has prominent 11th or Aquarius.

Now it is possible with not enough touches to the love planets that this remains only a friendship .

And I'd say both people feel the effects.the planet and house person