Will I have a relationship in 2019?

carol-a

Account Closed
I've been single for well over a year, and I feel very ready to meet someone again.
This chart makes it seem like it's possible I could form something with someone in 2019, yet reception isn't very good so I'm thinking that I might meet someone but there will be no longevity as far as the relationship goes.

Is it possible to see the timing as to when I would meet someone with this chart?

Thank you :whistling:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_have_a_rtl_in_2019_hr.48723.29909.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_have_a_rtl_in_2019_hr.48723.29909.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 42

ScorpioCancerian

I think it could happen, because the Moon will aspect Mars but the receptions are what Fs this aspect big time : Venus and the Moon are in the Sun's debilities. That shows that you are not in real alert when a man passes next to you. The Sun is the male figure, man's more animalistic side. And both your planets dislike the Sun.

Horary always shows the next one. Yes, there will be 'someone' in '19. But do you really want this ? If not, there is no future for this aspect.

carol-a

Account Closed
Venus and the Moon are in the Sun's debilities. That shows that you are not in real alert when a man passes next to you.

Thank you so much for replying. This is an interesting insight. From that I am gathering that even if someone were in front of me I probably don't see them. Funny to be 'ready' for a new relationship yet still keeping blinders on and not going forth to attract others. The chart was cast in February this year, and so I hope that this behaviour will have had time to find resolution by the time I meet this person.

tikana

Moon sextile mars
Id say yes u will be with a guy
It may not b mr perfect but u adked for rel not marriage type