Will I travel to Washington in Feb with him?

kai

This question follows the last post where a foursome trip was discussed with a man I just met although Im not sure if anything will even happen. The trip is supposed to take place on Feb 9 I think, but I referred to february in my question. Will I travel to Washington with my friend, her bf and this man soon?

I really want the trip to happen so I would really love some feedback please. I am Mars, about to change sign into saggy and jupiter rules saggy which is the planet of travel isn't it? or is it mercury? I am looking at 1st house and my 9th for this trip. 9th is moon, in 7th. Moon will oppose me not sure before mars changes sign or after but there's an aspect, so would this be a yes? It would be great if I did go as I want to see that man again :) any thoughts guys?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_travel_to_washington_in_february_hr.16558.8466.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_travel_to_washington_in_february_hr.16558.8466.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 30

kai

short and sweet .. no you have an opposition then mars changing its mind

ok thanks tik...i dunno why i would change my mind cause i really want to go IF the trip happens unless it wasn't one of those things they discussed and forgot. All I know is that he is supposed to go on a business trip to washington and his friend wanted to join him with his gf (my friend) and i guess he wants us to hook up or something....anyways at first i was hesitant to say yes, but then I liked him so i was like ok well if they go i will say yes. Maybe the plans will change and not necessarily i will change my mind hence the no answer regarding the trip.

tikana

well there is evasion or opposition i dont know if moon will oppose mars before mars flips signs

we do have san andreas fault. who knows it may erupt :):devil:

kai

I guess we are not going this weekend since it's Wednesday night now and the trip was supposed to happen on Friday, but no news yet about it. The opposition didn't help :)