Help with my upcoming solar return

kai

Hi. I was wondering if someone can give me an idea what the theme of my next year will be? The chart natal location is different as I live far from the original place of birth. This is for next year starting February. I did look at some of the individual interpretations but I’d like an expert opinion about the themes regarding any potential relationships, friends department, work (it’s a Home based work). I plan on going on a long journey and also starting taking law courses. Any changes regarding my Home? Any positive and negative themes would be nice to know about especially how the planets aspect each other and their meaning for me? I have mars and Venus square in Mars solar return at a tight angle....this shouldn’t be a good thing, right? I’ll be grateful for some help interpreting my chart, please.

Attachments

• astro_31gw_lol_20181220_hp.7085.31507.jpg
    astro_31gw_lol_20181220_hp.7085.31507.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 26

katydid

Interesting that the SR MC is hitting your natal Mercury. Maybe you will be creating a new way of working in the world, and a new way of seeing your future career.

kai

Interesting that the SR MC is hitting your natal Mercury. Maybe you will be creating a new way of working in the world, and a new way of seeing your future career.

Yay! I finally heard from someone lol thank you :) perhaps it deals with my plans regarding taking paralegal courses and working as a paralegal again but next time with an actual certificate after I’m done with my studies, because I’m not sure what else that aspect you mention can indiacte.

kai

forgot to say that I recently started working from home where I use email & phone as the main method of my work to communicate for work so perhaps the mc & mercury is coj is what it shows since im i active communication. I was also wondering what that 7th house mars is? im not even dating & dot care at all.

Last edited: