Will I go back? Moon unaspected but not VOC

carol-a

Account Closed
I haven't ran into this before, where the moon is not VOC but at the time of the question, was not applying or separating in any major aspect. What does this mean?

The question: Will I go back to Standing Rock this winter?

Backstory: I was at Standing Rock for 2 months, left a few days ago for family obligations, and now feel a bit stranded because money is tight and I don't have the travel funds to return yet. Looking for temp work now. I am aiming to return by early February. I have a love interest there, though this question is not about them. I do think I see him shown in this chart though.

1/9H question
Querant: Saturn in Sag, 12th house
Co-sig Sun in Capricorn, 1st house
Quesited: Venus in Pisces, 2nd house
Co-sig Jupiter in Libra, 9th house

Moon unaspected in Leo, 7th house

Saturn and Jupiter applying sextile to me may indicate a yes, and moon's next applying aspect is a trine to Saturn and Jupiter (in the 9th house of long distance travel), though not in orb at the time of the question.

I am most curious what the moon represents. It is in the 7th house of relationships, exalting the Sun which could be that my mind is on my new love interest, but neither applying or separating from any other planet.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_166_will_i_go_back_to_sr_his_winter_hr.84057.43835.jpg
    astro_2gw_166_will_i_go_back_to_sr_his_winter_hr.84057.43835.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 36

carol-a

Account Closed
If Venus is the lord of the hour, and Saturn is rising, does this mean the chart isn't radical?

Saturn describes me pretty accurately right now; worried, feeling restricted by circumstances... Saturn joys in the 12th house though?

Still trying to wrap my head around triplicity, term, and face, using this as a guide http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson7/ ..

Is Mars, at 19Pisces collecting the lights of Saturn and Venus? Even if it is malefic and Venus will not perfect her conjunction with Mars? That actually looks a little scary.. perhaps, not having enough money (2nd house) in time for my planned departure?

Last edited:

carol-a

Account Closed
I went back. There was a delay, though I left on my intended time frame, on the Leo full moon. Ended up spending a week just an hour away from my destination at a hospital visiting a beloved with terminal cancer.

Delays, challenges, but I'm here.