Love-arranged marriage

jamie

Hello Astrology readers,

I have researched a little my ascendant lord (mercury)and 7th lord (jupiter) are in the same house(12th house leo) ;also mars n venus conjunct in the same house as well..doesnt that indicate more of a love-arranged marriage?

What kind of a spouse will i get?Will i have a strong bond with him( since all major planets are in 12th house of losses).

Why do things not work out for me on the love-front?

my dob is:22/08/1991
time:)9:28 am
place:mumbai,india

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_jamie_hp.47437.30551.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_jamie_hp.47437.30551.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 26

selfless

Banned
Hello Astrology readers,

I have researched a little my ascendant lord (mercury)and 7th lord (jupiter) are in the same house(12th house leo) ;also mars n venus conjunct in the same house as well..doesnt that indicate more of a love-arranged marriage?

What kind of a spouse will i get?Will i have a strong bond with him( since all major planets are in 12th house of losses).

Why do things not work out for me on the love-front?

my dob is:22/08/1991
time:)9:28 am
place:mumbai,india
5 planets are together in 12th house(leo?) from lagna(Asc.)..lord of 7th(marriage)house Jupiter and lord of Destiny(9th) house Venus are together in 12th house..5th lord (love affair house) Shoni is Retrograde..9th lord Venus is Retrograde..Mercury who is lord of Ascendant(lagna) is Retrograde...Vimsottori MahaDasa / Dasa :
Rahu / Rahu will go on till 02.04.2016

u will get married from the date 3rd April 2016 to August 2018..

jamie

Thanks you sooo much for the reply sir,
but will it be a love or love-arranged or arranged marriage?
How will the nature of the guy be?

selfless

Banned
Thanks you sooo much for the reply sir,
but will it be a love or love-arranged or arranged marriage?
How will the nature of the guy be?

Shukra in this nakshara generally delays the marriage. But u may get married to a guy who u would know properly. The life of the guy will be eventful, he might be romantic.

jamie

So it would be a love-arranged marriage?that sounds great but when would things in my love life improve?

Shukra in this nakshara generally delays the marriage. But u may get married to a guy who u would know properly. The life of the guy will be eventful, he might be romantic.

jamie

Thank you so much for the reply sir just wanted to re-confirm i will have a love-cum-arranged marriage right?i mean i will know the guy from before

Regards,
Jamie

jamie

after little introduction/familiarity , u will have marriage chance

This means love-arranged because you said i would know the guy properly.
Thank you so much sir.You have indeed helped me a lot.i hope its an inter-caste?(because i am nt intrested in marrying someone of the same caste)

Take care and regards