Help Career Wise....Feeling Lost

YoGod

Can someone look at my chart....I'm feeling so lost. I graduated from an Ivy League school back in 2008 and since then I've been pursuing my dream of doing music (I also do a bit of graphic design) but I feel like I just can't get off the ground. Despite interviewing a million places I never could get a regular job after graduating to help me while I pursue my dream so I got to the point where I just had to pursue my dream in full...I feel like I've been working hard and getting some success as I'm known within my community & have done some big events but I still feel like I'm on the outside looking in. It's just incredibly frustrating, draining and over the past month or so I've lacked all motivation. At times it's just left me feeling depressed. I'm always happy when I'm busy working a lot. I have so many friends who are successful, lawyers, bankers, even people who do music who are all more successful than myself and I just feel down that success for me feels so evasive.

I know I have a Stellium in my 2nd house of income and Sun in my 5th house and Leo in my midheaven says I should be good in entertainment.....is my money situation going to be like this forever, will my career ever pick up?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_yo.3611.60300.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_yo.3611.60300.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Hi

I have a good look when I get home to my PC.

Overall the Leo MC, Sun in Aries, Mars in Capricorn, Saturn in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Pisces in traditional Jupiter in 4th is the final dispositor.

Modern rulership: Neptune in Capricorn, Saturn in Sagittarius also Jupiter is the final dispositor. Jupiter is the ruler of 2nd he has the power of how you earn wealth as well as 11th and 6th house are also related. 8th is through other source other than your own afford.

In general I will say the career and income is actually based at home or at home like environment and links to creativity and dramatic expression. North node in Taurus 6th house also represent job and north node is calling. Your graph design is a very good match. What sort of music do you do? Do you also write songs since mercury also in 5th house. The mini grand trine/talent triangle also pointing to Neptune another artistic planet.

Very quick look the Saturn in Sagittarius retrograde is a delay and anxiety even fear of lack of resources such as money. I also have Saturn in 2nd house that made me very cautious with financial planning and how I use my money. Saturn makes you fear or be responsible.

General suggestion is to look for work that allows you to work from home. Mercury in the sign of Pisces the illusional beautiful mercurial matters, is the ruler of 11th house writing creativity artistic matter such as graphic design (Neptune the unreal images in capricorn to make it real) and song writing, Saturn the ruler of 3rd placed in 2nd also related to writing and communication as well as graphic design.

See if any of these sounds logical to you then I have further look.

YoGod

Hi

I have a good look when I get home to my PC.

Overall the Leo MC, Sun in Aries, Mars in Capricorn, Saturn in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Pisces in traditional Jupiter in 4th is the final dispositor.

Modern rulership: Neptune in Capricorn, Saturn in Sagittarius also Jupiter is the final dispositor. Jupiter is the ruler of 2nd he has the power of how you earn wealth as well as 11th and 6th house are also related. 8th is through other source other than your own afford.

In general I will say the career and income is actually based at home or at home like environment and links to creativity and dramatic expression. North node in Taurus 6th house also represent job and north node is calling. Your graph design is a very good match. What sort of music do you do? Do you also write songs since mercury also in 5th house. The mini grand trine/talent triangle also pointing to Neptune another artistic planet.

Very quick look the Saturn in Sagittarius retrograde is a delay and anxiety even fear of lack of resources such as money. I also have Saturn in 2nd house that made me very cautious with financial planning and how I use my money. Saturn makes you fear or be responsible.

General suggestion is to look for work that allows you to work from home. Mercury in the sign of Pisces the illusional beautiful mercurial matters, is the ruler of 11th house writing creativity artistic matter such as graphic design (Neptune the unreal images in capricorn to make it real) and song writing, Saturn the ruler of 3rd placed in 2nd also related to writing and communication as well as graphic design.

See if any of these sounds logical to you then I have further look.

Yup,I do tend to work from home a lot. I'm a DJ and a producer. I primarily spin hip hop, r&b, reggae, old school, pop top 40...Also getting into top house and EDM now tho.

I make beats for songs (so I guess that's part of me writing music) so that's something that has me working from home a lot as well.....

Yeah I've definitely had a lack of money recently. Some cancelled gigs, I needed a new transmission for my car, pretty much my money has been sucked up by bills lately.

poyi

Premium Member
Can you draw up a natal with transit and progression. As well as solar return chart for current and next year?

In natal few critical planets in retrograde energy going inwardly so different manner and slow to express their full potentials. One who achieves later than most but not necessarily not able to. I will need to go through natal promises to consider for you. In the meanwhile, hopeful other members also drop in to give you some advices.

poyi

Premium Member
One thing for your natal mercury is retrograde when transit mercury goes retrograde, I think very soon or already started cars and mercurial related matters such as paperwork will run smoother for you.

waybread

You're absolutely fine as-is (and obviously smart to graduate from a prestigious school with high admission requirements)...but....

I wonder if you present yourself as well as you could, in a field where self-promotion is important. Most of your planets are below the horizon, suggesting that you're more at home in your inner world than in the outer world of of the public. Yet it is in that external world where success in a highly competitive field like music is likely to be made.

The planet to watch is Neptune. It is a planet of beautiful illusions, thereby suiting people in the arts. But Neptune doesn't deal in reality, so its beautiful illusions and idealism are all too often followed by bitter disillusionment.

Neptune squares your sun (sense of self) making it difficult to get a clear sense of identity. Just when your identity seems solid, the old sea god washes it away. With Neptune square sun, an empowering interpretation would be the visionary or the artist. Unfortunately Neptune squares to personal planets too often lead to substance abuse, with Neptunian highs followed by Neptunian disillusionment. If you can avoid drugs and alcohol you have a better chance of living into the visionary and the artist roles.

Just now transiting Neptune is squaring your moon (feelings) and inching towards squaring your Saturn and conjuncting your Jupiter. So it's best to come to terms with this energy now. A hard Neptune transit can be a time of low energy and discouragement. Although it will pass, perhaps you can translate your sense of despair into composing/song-writing?

I don't think you were cut out to be a financier or executive. With artistic Venus conjunct your NN of personal growth, maybe the universe is pushing you towards becoming who you really are.

I would suggest learning some personal finance, now, however. Suze Orman is one of my favourites. She's a financial advisor who works with ordinary people, not big investors. She's on the web, and has written books, and has a TV program, so you'll find her.

So many struggling artists do need a day-job, so hopefully you've found one that pays the bills.

The ruler of your MC (10th hous of career cusp) is the sun. Yours is well-placed in Aries in the 5th house. The sun in Aries is an "I gotta be me" kind of guy; and the 5th house is often interpreted as a house of creativity. With your sun making an exact trine to Saturn, you are prepared to work very hard for what you want.

poyi

Premium Member
Since Career or regular work takes majority part of our life which allows us to earn our income for foods, living, survival and ability to have the resources for all sort of enjoyment in life as well as supporting one's family and offspring. A Career reading pretty much is the entire chart.

The MC Leo, Sun Aries, exalted placed in his home 5th house. Trine Moon in and Saturn Rx in Sagittarius, square Uranus Rx, Mars and Neptune. This Sun is not necessary deluded as he is well aspected by Saturn in 2nd house, secondly, Neptune is in the sign of reality and maturity, endurance Capricorn. I see that as good balance.

Drug addiction will need a lot more analysis and doesn't simply apply to each individual with Neptune square natal planet. Square only means tension, but tension is awareness in our consciousness, an addict will need to have lack of awareness to start with for becoming an addict.

Square is tension of energy, which is frustrated and looking to be released like boiling water trying to escape the kattle as stream but tightly kept inside the kattle. Trine or sextile is the channel of positive expression which is Mars trine North node and Venus in wider orbs. It is about the 6th house, the things one do regularly each day. Mars also rules 6th house, Mars is exalted, very well self controlled, structural, followed the rules, mature and responsible Mars. He is like a General in army. Your diet and health habit may also be very well managed like in military style. Mars conjunct Neptune is not tight enough. But it is also about the Creativity of Sun and 5th house in Pisces and the link to the 6th house of daily matter and health. Capricorn is also strict and restrict any wrongly behavior, I don't think there is any addictive behavior. North node in the 6th house, meaning a life mission of learning about the practical matters in daily life.

In this case, Neptune is placed in 2nd house, that will be matter related to uncertainty about self value, talent, and poor management of financial matter, but not at the worse case as I said Neptune in a realistic sign.

Neptune rules 5th house, enhances one's artistic creativity but with a risk of disappointment in regard to sex, children and romantic relationship or simply like the dreamy type of girl and extreme romantic when in love. Since Neptune in the sign of Capricorn, it is unlikely that it will really gone out of control and relationship usually come late and or long lasting. Neptune in Capricorn actually describes the style of artistic expression and what turns you on sexually. Note that Mercury Rx in the 5th also rules over 8th house.

Venus in the 6th, daily works and routines related to the Venus in Aries, combine with Neptune in Capricorn ruler of 5th. Aries and Capricorn are the r&b, hip-hop, old school etc music matching with the information you provided. Capricorn is a sign of authority, you would be quite well respected by others for your creative works, I guess. Capricorn is a sign of structure and music and bates are structure the bone and frame of all songs.

This Neptune sextile Pluto Rx on your ascendant, the mini grand trine that I mentioned before Neptune, Pluto Rx and Jupiter, are the focus of the 2nd house. This configuration is your talent especially Jupiter being the ruler of 2nd house. Jupiter sextile Neptune as being ruled by Neptune in modern rulership but Jupiter as the final dispositor.

Once again, Uranus Rx is he ruler of the 4th placed in 2nd house, just like the ruler of 4th house Jupiter, Neptune placed in 2nd, and Jupiter the ruler of the 2nd placed in 4th. Many repetitive messages about income and home.

One very possible difficult of your 10th house is Sun quincunx your MC, the ruler of MC is in disharmony with his own ruling house. Me and you we don't get along well but we have to since we are longing for each other at the same time. This is your challenge. That will also be related to your own public image and social status.

I am waiting to see your chart with progressions. I am guessing at the moment your progressed 2nd house is in Capricorn, progressed AC is in Sagittarius, progressed would be in Taurus or Gemini. I will look further. See what I wrote above first.

YoGod

Can you draw up a natal with transit and progression. As well as solar return chart for current and next year?

In natal few critical planets in retrograde energy going inwardly so different manner and slow to express their full potentials. One who achieves later than most but not necessarily not able to. I will need to go through natal promises to consider for you. In the meanwhile, hopeful other members also drop in to give you some advices.

I can see that....I def felt like a later bloomer growing up amongst many of my friends in terms of different life experiences.

Attachments

• NatalWithTransitAndProgression.jpg
    NatalWithTransitAndProgression.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 19
  • SolarReturn2014:2015.jpg
    SolarReturn2014:2015.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 12
  • SolarReturnOct2013.jpg
    SolarReturnOct2013.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 13
  • SolarReturnJan2013.jpg
    SolarReturnJan2013.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 13

YoGod

You're absolutely fine as-is (and obviously smart to graduate from a prestigious school with high admission requirements)...but....

I wonder if you present yourself as well as you could, in a field where self-promotion is important. Most of your planets are below the horizon, suggesting that you're more at home in your inner world than in the outer world of of the public. Yet it is in that external world where success in a highly competitive field like music is likely to be made.

The planet to watch is Neptune. It is a planet of beautiful illusions, thereby suiting people in the arts. But Neptune doesn't deal in reality, so its beautiful illusions and idealism are all too often followed by bitter disillusionment.

Neptune squares your sun (sense of self) making it difficult to get a clear sense of identity. Just when your identity seems solid, the old sea god washes it away. With Neptune square sun, an empowering interpretation would be the visionary or the artist. Unfortunately Neptune squares to personal planets too often lead to substance abuse, with Neptunian highs followed by Neptunian disillusionment. If you can avoid drugs and alcohol you have a better chance of living into the visionary and the artist roles.

Just now transiting Neptune is squaring your moon (feelings) and inching towards squaring your Saturn and conjuncting your Jupiter. So it's best to come to terms with this energy now. A hard Neptune transit can be a time of low energy and discouragement. Although it will pass, perhaps you can translate your sense of despair into composing/song-writing?

I don't think you were cut out to be a financier or executive. With artistic Venus conjunct your NN of personal growth, maybe the universe is pushing you towards becoming who you really are.

I would suggest learning some personal finance, now, however. Suze Orman is one of my favourites. She's a financial advisor who works with ordinary people, not big investors. She's on the web, and has written books, and has a TV program, so you'll find her.

So many struggling artists do need a day-job, so hopefully you've found one that pays the bills.

The ruler of your MC (10th hous of career cusp) is the sun. Yours is well-placed in Aries in the 5th house. The sun in Aries is an "I gotta be me" kind of guy; and the 5th house is often interpreted as a house of creativity. With your sun making an exact trine to Saturn, you are prepared to work very hard for what you want.

Wow the bolded is spot on......It's definitely something I've been trying to work on. Getting out there and being seen. I tend to only like to go to events in which I'm working but I recognize that I have to get out and network more in order to be successful. I am a homebody, like to stay in the studio and work.

Everything else is spot on about me as well. I'm definitely am a "I gotta be me" type of guy. Def work very hard.

I don't do drugs or alcohol (If I did it was for special occasions) and I find that when I do, I always go to the extreme, I over indulge, pass out, fights, sex that I regret, the whole 9. It's just not good for me.

Thanks so much, I'm definitely going to check out Suze Orman.

poyi

Premium Member
Looking at your 2013-2014 Solar return, no surprise to see your 10th house ruler Uranus is combusted badly, burnt by the sun beam at the same time both Sun and Uranus are quincunx by Moon and Saturn Rx in the 5th house.
Moon quincunx is at 0 orb to Uranus a sudden emotional break down regarding to 10th, 5th and 2nd. This current situation would had started close to your birthday in March this year. The tight orb represents the acute manifestation occurred at the start or just before of your solar return.

Moon tightly conjunct by Saturn a lot of fear, insecurity, dissatisfaction, depression, even heart break in romantic life since placed in 5th house otherwise, great depression in your creativity life or sex life. In your case should be creativity or romance as in the house cusp of Libra, Art and Partnership.

Venus as the ruler of 5th is in a tricky position. It is very close to the sun as Cazimi in the heart of the sun not Combustion as Venus being within the 17 mins range which is in Sun's heart so greatly blessed. But Venus is in the sign of her detriment. She had fallen but blessed at the same time. The real stress seem to come from Pluto in Capricorn in the 7th house square to Sun, Uranus and Venus. Again related to partnership and business relationship, your open enemies, the competitor.

Another indication would be the Yod formed by Pluto, Saturn/Moon to the Jupiter in Gemini in 12th house. Jupiter again is the ruler of your 7th house cusp. Jupiter is in detriment being in Gemini. And again another obvious indication would be the solar return ascendant Gemini, Mercury as ruler tightly conjunct Chiron the wounds. Mercury in Pisces is also in fall.

If you look at the pattern itself, those green lines hold the pattern together likes a up side down bowl with a big cross, all the planetary forces are Within those quincunx aspects.

I would like to hear if you have any business or love partnership issues.

poyi

Premium Member
Wow the bolded is spot on......It's definitely something I've been trying to work on. Getting out there and being seen. I tend to only like to go to events in which I'm working but I recognize that I have to get out and network more in order to be successful. I am a homebody, like to stay in the studio and work.

Everything else is spot on about me as well. I'm definitely am a "I gotta be me" type of guy. Def work very hard.

I don't do drugs or alcohol (If I did it was for special occasions) and I find that when I do, I always go to the extreme, I over indulge, pass out, fights, sex that I regret, the whole 9. It's just not good for me.

Thanks so much, I'm definitely going to check out Suze Orman.

Those occasion drugs will lead you to express the worse of Aries as fights, regretful sex, Venus in Aries, and overindulgent. While the best expression would be as I said before the military general controlled well dignified. I still believe you have good control.

YoGod

Since Career or regular work takes majority part of our life which allows us to earn our income for foods, living, survival and ability to have the resources for all sort of enjoyment in life as well as supporting one's family and offspring. A Career reading pretty much is the entire chart.

The MC Leo, Sun Aries, exalted placed in his home 5th house. Trine Moon in and Saturn Rx in Sagittarius, square Uranus Rx, Mars and Neptune. This Sun is not necessary deluded as he is well aspected by Saturn in 2nd house, secondly, Neptune is in the sign of reality and maturity, endurance Capricorn. I see that as good balance.

Drug addiction will need a lot more analysis and doesn't simply apply to each individual with Neptune square natal planet. Square only means tension, but tension is awareness in our consciousness, an addict will need to have lack of awareness to start with for becoming an addict.

Square is tension of energy, which is frustrated and looking to be released like boiling water trying to escape the kattle as stream but tightly kept inside the kattle. Trine or sextile is the channel of positive expression which is Mars trine North node and Venus in wider orbs. It is about the 6th house, the things one do regularly each day. Mars also rules 6th house, Mars is exalted, very well self controlled, structural, followed the rules, mature and responsible Mars. He is like a General in army. Your diet and health habit may also be very well managed like in military style. Mars conjunct Neptune is not tight enough. But it is also about the Creativity of Sun and 5th house in Pisces and the link to the 6th house of daily matter and health. Capricorn is also strict and restrict any wrongly behavior, I don't think there is any addictive behavior. North node in the 6th house, meaning a life mission of learning about the practical matters in daily life.

In this case, Neptune is placed in 2nd house, that will be matter related to uncertainty about self value, talent, and poor management of financial matter, but not at the worse case as I said Neptune in a realistic sign.

Neptune rules 5th house, enhances one's artistic creativity but with a risk of disappointment in regard to sex, children and romantic relationship or simply like the dreamy type of girl and extreme romantic when in love. Since Neptune in the sign of Capricorn, it is unlikely that it will really gone out of control and relationship usually come late and or long lasting. Neptune in Capricorn actually describes the style of artistic expression and what turns you on sexually. Note that Mercury Rx in the 5th also rules over 8th house.

Venus in the 6th, daily works and routines related to the Venus in Aries, combine with Neptune in Capricorn ruler of 5th. Aries and Capricorn are the r&b, hip-hop, old school etc music matching with the information you provided. Capricorn is a sign of authority, you would be quite well respected by others for your creative works, I guess. Capricorn is a sign of structure and music and bates are structure the bone and frame of all songs.

This Neptune sextile Pluto Rx on your ascendant, the mini grand trine that I mentioned before Neptune, Pluto Rx and Jupiter, are the focus of the 2nd house. This configuration is your talent especially Jupiter being the ruler of 2nd house. Jupiter sextile Neptune as being ruled by Neptune in modern rulership but Jupiter as the final dispositor.

Once again, Uranus Rx is he ruler of the 4th placed in 2nd house, just like the ruler of 4th house Jupiter, Neptune placed in 2nd, and Jupiter the ruler of the 2nd placed in 4th. Many repetitive messages about income and home.

One very possible difficult of your 10th house is Sun quincunx your MC, the ruler of MC is in disharmony with his own ruling house. Me and you we don't get along well but we have to since we are longing for each other at the same time. This is your challenge. That will also be related to your own public image and social status.

I am waiting to see your chart with progressions. I am guessing at the moment your progressed 2nd house is in Capricorn, progressed AC is in Sagittarius, progressed would be in Taurus or Gemini. I will look further. See what I wrote above first.

Wow all this is amazing.....Thank you so much. So much of this is true. I'm definitely a gym rat and really big on my diet.

Definitely have been disappointed in long term relationships aside from flings that I've had with women in the club.

waybread

Thank you for your feedback!

Just to underline something Poyi said, that Neptune squaring a personal planet is by no means a sure-fire indicator of substance abuse. Yet you do see it a lot in charts of people with addictions. You also find people with substance abuse who don't have this type of aspect. It is a kind of occupational hazard in the music industry, so I just wanted to touch on it.

I know someone with sun square Neptune who never touches a drop. He expresses his Neptune through film studies. Someone else might be the visionary, the inspired artist, or even the blue-water sailor. Neptune often deals with escapism of some sort, though, so it is one to watch.

poyi

Premium Member
Hmmmm....you don't seem to talk much. Looking at your Mercury Rx, ruled by Neptune in Capricorn. Saturn Rx is the ruler of 3rd house. Are you a man of few words?

YoGod

Looking at your 2013-2014 Solar return, no surprise to see your 10th house ruler Uranus is combusted badly, burnt by the sun beam at the same time both Sun and Uranus are quincunx by Moon and Saturn Rx in the 5th house.
Moon quincunx is at 0 orb to Uranus a sudden emotional break down regarding to 10th, 5th and 2nd. This current situation would had started close to your birthday in March this year. The tight orb represents the acute manifestation occurred at the start or just before of your solar return.

Moon tightly conjunct by Saturn a lot of fear, insecurity, dissatisfaction, depression, even heart break in romantic life since placed in 5th house otherwise, great depression in your creativity life or sex life. In your case should be creativity or romance as in the house cusp of Libra, Art and Partnership.

I would like to hear if you have any business or love partnership issues.

As far as Love, I haven't had a serious relationship since 2008. My senior year of college I was dating a girl for about a year. I was hurt for a while as it was my longest serious relationship but I got over it but ever since then I've been in just flings. Having sex with random girls I've met Djing but since earlier this year it's become unfulfilling to me. I pretty much got rid of any girl I dated who I just didn't see a future with. I guess I've just longed for something that actually has meaning but I haven't really met anyone who I could see myself being with. The quality of women you meet in nightclubs regularly aren't the best. It's been difficult and honestly lately I've been kinda lonely (Which is odd for me since I'm a bit of a loner)

Business wise this year has been interesting. Many of the clubs I've DJ'd at have closed randomly for one reason or another. I've had numerous events cancelled. I've still managed to get regular work but just not enough. I think things started to slow down after the spring.

Hmmmm....you don't seem to talk much. Looking at your Mercury Rx, ruled by Neptune in Capricorn. Saturn Rx is the ruler of 3rd house. Are you a man of few words?

Yup I'm very shy (which also makes meeting women a bit difficult when I'm not DJing, Djing has made it easier for me to get women)......except when I'm performing then another side of my personality and energy tends to come out. I acted in a few plays in school. Things are just different on stage.

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you for your responses very important information for me to improve my reading skills. So the timing of business deterioration was reflected well by the tight quincunx.

Saturn is restriction as well as commitment. That means well to your restricted love life having Neptune in Capricorn as ruler of the 5th cusp. The way you talked, Mercury is just the same as your life and sex life. The condition of the planets express in different ways in practical life but from the same source.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Your current finance, according to the solar return, is Cancer, no surprise a sign that is forever changing unstable, ruled by the Moon with 28 phases in one cycle (I often see that as fast changing faces) in 2nd house, can be described as water running from the tap to the drain as Cancer Moon represents water and the flowing movement of water. Your solar return moon as I said previously Moon is unhappy tightly conjoined by Saturn, and Venus is in poor dignity but still blessed by being in the Cazimi range. Sun and Venus quincunx Moon and Saturn in Rx.

The situation is BAD but not the end, indication of saving Grace by the Sun. And Sun is the ruler of 3rd house, placed in 11th, friends and siblings. But they might not be most willingly to help.

Any of these makes sense to you?

YoGod

Your current finance, according to the solar return, is Cancer, no surprise a sign that is forever changing unstable, ruled by the Moon with 28 phases in one cycle (I often see that as fast changing faces) in 2nd house, can be described as water running from the tap to the drain as Cancer Moon represents water and the flowing movement of water. Your solar return moon as I said previously Moon is unhappy tightly conjoined by Saturn, and Venus is in poor dignity but still blessed by being in the Cazimi range. Sun and Venus quincunx Moon and Saturn in Rx.

The situation is BAD but not the end, indication of saving Grace by the Sun. And Sun is the ruler of 3rd house, placed in 11th, friends and siblings. But they might not be most willingly to help.

Any of these makes sense to you?

That makes perfect sense.....I've had to shell out quite a bit of my money for servicing my car and other unexpected bills recently. Gigs have been cancelled last minute (had one tomorrow that was pushed back). I've also been doing a bit of sports gambling (Which can go back and forth between winning and losing......there's a high variance in sports gambling). Made quite a bit of money Sunday gambling on college football....lost a bit on Sunday in the NFL.

I never really ask anyone for money.....but I will say, my friends help out by putting me in positions to get gigs.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
When you have Saturn in the 2nd house, you should always take extreme responsibility on your own spending habit. Saturn can reward you if you followed the rules or it can drag you into poverty or similar situation. Uranus Rx is also there that will always mean Sudden in and out of liquid cash. Mars and Neptune are also the case. Mars is fast acting, risk taking and the ruler of your Sun in 5th house, you may know that 5th is the house of gambling and speculation.

If Sun or Mars was in favorable aspect to Jupiter or Venus then you could gain well with more promises, but you don't so do not go that path, in natal you don't seem to have such particular Stable luck. You have some luck due to the loose aspect of Neptune and Jupiter but not that significant. You can't replay on such habit to survive. You must learn to take the positive side of though it would be hard with such a risk taking Jupiter ruling it...Your natal Venus is not particular strong unless if it was conjoined particular fixed stars but I don't use it very often as I have not mastered the use of Fixed stars in chart interpretation.

Your 2nd house is mutable signs and the ruler also in mutable signs always changing, double faces, polarities. The mutable signs influences also in your 8th and 11th house. To have stable money, you really need Earth element and Fixed signs to give it security. When I say you earned from home, you can also consider saving up money to pay off a small home to start with. 4th house also represent the unmovable wealth, property. First you must establish your income source to be as stable as possible. Then the way to save up with less changes would be to pay off a small home so you have little to wast and learn to be more responsible of how to manage money.

You will have your Saturn return very soon in about 2 years time, it will return to your 2nd house placement. You MUST now learn now and take actions.

YoGod

When you have Saturn in the 2nd house, you should always take extreme responsibility on your own spending habit. Saturn can reward you if you followed the rules or it can drag you into poverty or similar situation. Uranus Rx is also there that will always mean Sudden in and out of liquid cash. Mars and Neptune are also the case. Mars is fast acting, risk taking and the ruler of your Sun in 5th house, you may know that 5th is the house of gambling and speculation.

If Sun or Mars was in favorable aspect to Jupiter or Venus then you could gain well with more promises, but you don't so do not go that path, in natal you don't seem to have such particular Stable luck. You have some luck due to the loose aspect of Neptune and Jupiter but not that significant. You can't replay on such habit to survive. You must learn to take the positive side of though it would be hard with such a risk taking Jupiter ruling it...Your natal Venus is not particular strong unless if it was conjoined particular fixed stars but I don't use it very often as I have not mastered the use of Fixed stars in chart interpretation.

Your 2nd house is mutable signs and the ruler also in mutable signs always changing, double faces, polarities. The mutable signs influences also in your 8th and 11th house. To have stable money, you really need Earth element and Fixed signs to give it security. When I say you earned from home, you can also consider saving up money to pay off a small home to start with. 4th house also represent the unmovable wealth, property. First you must establish your income source to be as stable as possible. Then the way to save up with less changes would be to pay off a small home so you have little to wast and learn to be more responsible of how to manage money.

You will have your Saturn return very soon in about 2 years time, it will return to your 2nd house placement. You MUST now learn now and take actions.

Interesting, Yeah for some reason I've always been pretty cheap and always worried about my finances. I def notice that money comes and goes pretty fast for me.

As for the sports gambling, def not a career.....more or less just a hobby/extra money on the side.