Complicated chart

jamie

Hello Readers,

I have a very complicated birth chart - 5 planets in 12th house leo

I am facing a lot of issues in love life and marriage - partners who I attract tend to deceive me or things dont work out.

Could someone please tell me when will I attract the right guy in my life

my dob is 22-08-1991
time: 09:28am
place: mumbai, india

Attachments

• Birth_chart.jpg
    Birth_chart.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 36
  • D9.png
    D9.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 35

jamie

Hello sir,

I did meet someone in 2021 but we broke-up after a year. I have faced several complications in life related to love / marriage

I have always relied on this forum for guidance and advise - cant thank all the readers/ gurus enough for constantly being my guiding light and making the readings more about life & learning than just giving predictions.

I am currently at a stage in my life where I feel displaced emotionally, trying to live in the present and make the most out of it but sometimes certain events happen in your life over and over again and this makes one question their journey.

As a person I have had very few relationships but all of them end up not working at the end of the day . One thing I can tell is that I am applying all the lessons and learning from each relationship - this time I was very close to settling down (relationship started in October 2021) and can even confirm that I was in love and a serious relationship where we both wanted a future together. However, it didnt work out due to the financial differences.

Wanted to know if there is any light at the end of this tunnel? Or will I be stuck in the loop of getting involved and breaking-up

my dob is 22-08-1991
time:09:28 am

mathur_dinesh

thank you very very very much for the responses!
Hello Jamie,

You have given the following birth details:

my dob is 22-08-1991
time: 09:28am

The chart that you have attached has birth details that apparently cannot be yours.

If we draw a chart for the above birth details you are currently in the dasa of Rahu which will continue till July/2031.

Please clarify.

Haran

Hi,
dob is 22-08-1991,time: 09:28am,place: mumbai, india

As you told, 5 planets - 4 with Sun sitting in Leo. Since sun is the owner of Leo Rashi, 12th house lord sitting in 12th house makes you more spiritual. You may work in a foreign company. You may travel abroad and work there. You may want to work like a superior. Please continue these, if you are already into these.
Note that saturn is a benefic planet to your ruler mercury. Saturn is also in own house. But it is in retrograde, so some irriattive ex periences possible.
ketu in house 10 will make you an intelligent person at work.
Overall, as 3 planets are very close to Sun, they cannot bring benefits. It means, you have to do remedies and accept the situation. Don't imagine wrong things in mind. Think that karma is getting cleared. You have to pay the debts in your name. So, develop that attitude. I am worried about moon with rahu. It might affect your relationship with mother/ your mother may be affected/ you may be anxious/ she may misguide you/ you may have little neighbourhood. For Rahu at 4th house, do pray Goddess Durga. People say timings of Rahukalam. Make her your deity. She will bring peace to your restless mind.

Haran

Note - Saturn transit by Jan 2023 takes place at 3rd house from your moon sign Dhanur. You were under 7-1/2 period so far. This whold period ends now. You can feel better from Saturn for next 2 1/2 yrs.