Perfect synastry?

comdoc

Hi Wachi,

Yes! It's my dream to create a software to do this. Here's a start:

Scan over many decades using an ephemeris -- the wider the time period the better. I like astro.com's 9000 year ephemeris, in 50 year segments for this purpose. Look for inner planet stelliums (Sun, Mercury, Venus) that resonate well with your own birth chart. Within those results, search for resonant Moon signs; that will narrow to a few days. Then adjust to include the strongest aspects between your charts. In my own case, the closest to an ideal match is 17 August 1987.

Wachi

Hi Wachi,

Yes! It's my dream to create a software to do this. Here's a start:

Scan over many decades using an ephemeris -- the wider the time period the better. I like astro.com's 9000 year ephemeris, in 50 year segments for this purpose. Look for inner planet stelliums (Sun, Mercury, Venus) that resonate well with your own birth chart. Within those results, search for resonant Moon signs; that will narrow to a few days. Then adjust to include the strongest aspects between your charts. In my own case, the closest to an ideal match is 17 August 1987.

woooooooow that sounds great it would be so so so so cool if people would load their data and youl would get the possible matches and a way to contact them kind of like an astrological tinder or so hehehe

Can you tell me my ideal match?
dec 14 1995

do you also take the ascendant into consideration??

comdoc

Exactly! I love playing Cupid, and this would be a high tech way to do that.

Yes, I take the Ascendant into consideration. Just rotate through all 12 Ascendants, and look for the most resonant configuration.

comdoc

I meant the angular relationship between Ascendants. For example, both have the same rising sign. Or, opposite rising signs: Taurus rising, Scorpio rising. Rising signs in same element: both Fire element ie Aries rising, Leo rising.

comdoc

Wachi, I found a website with a love matching feature and lots of charts.

astro-match.com

woooooooow that sounds great it would be so so so so cool if people would load their data and youl would get the possible matches and a way to contact them kind of like an astrological tinder or so hehehe

dec 14 1995

thelivingsky

dec 14 1995

do you also take the ascendant into consideration??

This method assumes that astrology is the only dynamic impacting humans beings when in fact their upbringing, culture and heredity also have an influence, as well as the level of spiritual advancement. The premise that simply having a perfect synastry or composite chart is all you need, defies the reality that everyone born on the same day with same TOB and place of birth will have the same life outcome, personality, and character as each other. Certainly there were other people born on the same day and place and approximate time as Hitler, or Charles Manson, or other famous evil doers. Yet they did not have the exact same life outcome.

I always tell my students to do this experiment: choose someone that is this sort of evil person and do lots of synastries and composites using that person and some of your friends and family. If you do a lot of them you will get some really nice charts. But that does not mean you would want to see yourself or the people you care about get intimately involved with the likes of such a person. This demonstrates the limitations of astrology as the end-all and be-all of finding ones' "soulmate" or "most compatible person."

It is clear to me after 50 years of doing astrology that people with the same chart or nearly the same chart are on different levels of spiritual development and that determines how the chart is expressed. People come into their current incarnation at a certain level of spiritual progress and that helps or hinders their ability to get the best expressions of their natal chart potentials. This level cannot be seen in the birth chart, but you can quickly tell if you spend a little time in face-to-face communication and you know what to look for.

Also I have come to the conclusion that when an individual is quite advanced spiritually they are better able to overcome the negative features of their birth chart and any negative features in their synastries and composite charts. And they also tend to be wiser and more careful about choosing their intimates.

And if you are curious, I have found the best author to explain levels of spiritual advancement is the late David. R. Hawkins (Veritas Publishing). The astrologer Jeffrey Wolff Green says there are 3 levels, but I think there are many more.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com