Am I being Bullied or am I too sensitive?

sagittariussoul

So I've just finished a work shift from hell which ended up people pointing and laughing at me, because apprantly I made some silly mistake. I won't go into detail but the way the situation was handled was appauling in my oppinion. One shift manager told another, and they both were extremely intimidating with me, and the colleagues who over heard the situation all laughed in my face and made me feel really small. I'm not entirely sure if your natal chart can show this sort of behaviour? But I just need to know if i'm too sensitive for my own good? Or if this is actually work place bullying to put my mind at rest..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_elizabeth.56134.18290.jpg
    astro_2gw_elizabeth.56134.18290.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 28

katydid

That sounds like workplace bullying to me. :unsure:

But on top of that, I think you might be very sensitive.[ Venus in Cancer, unaspected]

So that makes it even harder for you, as it would be especially terrifying.

sagittariussoul

Thanks katydid. If you even make one mistake you get "the mick" taken out of you for it and they'll hold it against you.

The managers could have dealt with it a lot better, or even so in private right? But because we were in an open area, people over heard and laughed and I'm made to look stupid. The thing with the mistake is that I was told to do by someone else..

Venus in cancer could explain the sensitivity then. And I do feel extremely small in those types of situations. And that's not just due to being 5"0 lol.

brightceci

Yea it does show on the chart. Fellow Virgo here. Yes we are too sensitive when it comes to perfectionism, like my husband would say 'why are you so uptight, just chill out'. We are hard working and humble, and serious at our work. If you are hard working and humble, people (especially bosses) feel that they have the right to use us and belittle us whatever way they want. For most people they can just laugh at themselves for 'silly mistake', for us it is absolutely nothing funny about it. I am about 20 years older than you, and I am still not able to 'laugh at myself'.

I found speaking up honestly works. Tell the bosses and people who laugh at your right out that you don't appreciate the humiliation you felt caused by their action. I did that once and you know what, the boss apologized to me.

rahu

Banned
hi sagittariussoul

the node is transiting through your moon/sun conjunct which is square to Pluto. this shows your parents have caused you to have low self esteem. further because it affects you unconsciously, you don't realize that your mistakes that bring these unpleasant exchanges on, are cause by the destructive influence your parents have had on you. so you unconsciously make mistakes to reinforce their abusive words and attitudes toward so.

this restrictive transit will weight on you til the end of October, so just realize that the "mistakes" you make, are not you, the mistakes are psychological suggestion that you have been inflicted on you through your childhood experiences. don't judge yourself in this period of time because unconscious dynamics are bringing these attitudes up.

i realize you are in a difficult emotional situation but you must persevere in your positive sense of yourself and just make it through this transit.

just realize that the mistakes you make are not reflective of you. you are making mistakes because your parent have told you since childhood that you are not smart or stupid. but it is the opposite in reality , your are extremely intelligent , don't let your spirit be broken.

rahu

sagittariussoul

Yea it does show on the chart. Fellow Virgo here. Yes we are too sensitive when it comes to perfectionism, like my husband would say 'why are you so uptight, just chill out'. We are hard working and humble, and serious at our work. If you are hard working and humble, people (especially bosses) feel that they have the right to use us and belittle us whatever way they want. For most people they can just laugh at themselves for 'silly mistake', for us it is absolutely nothing funny about it. I am about 20 years older than you, and I am still not able to 'laugh at myself'.

I found speaking up honestly works. Tell the bosses and people who laugh at your right out that you don't appreciate the humiliation you felt caused by their action. I did that once and you know what, the boss apologized to me.

Thanks for the response, brightceci. I had wondered whether it was a virgo thing. I'm a naturally quiet/gentle person so people (especially at work) always try to get banter out of me some way or another, and personally some comments can be insulting to even if they don't think it is. I'll sometimes laugh it off with a shrug but being your average virgo, mistakes stick with me for a while and I end up stressing out. Anxiety doesn't help either..

But what you wrote is pretty much how I feel at work. It's just a mess there really. And the management there is getting worse in my oppinion. If i make one mistake any time or any day, then it bugs me for a while too so I can relate to that.

I have tried speaking to the secondary assistant manager about what's been happening, but she's been on and off work all week so it's hard to pint point her on shifts. When I next see her, i'll be sure to bring it up in private again.

sagittariussoul

hi sagittariussoul

the node is transiting through your moon/sun conjunct which is square to Pluto. this shows your parents have caused you to have low self esteem. further because it affects you unconsciously, you don't realize that your mistakes that bring these unpleasant exchanges on, are cause by the destructive influence your parents have had on you. so you unconsciously make mistakes to reinforce their abusive words and attitudes toward so.

this restrictive transit will weight on you til the end of October, so just realize that the "mistakes" you make, are not you, the mistakes are psychological suggestion that you have been inflicted on you through your childhood experiences. don't judge yourself in this period of time because unconscious dynamics are bringing these attitudes up.

i realize you are in a difficult emotional situation but you must persevere in your positive sense of yourself and just make it through this transit.

just realize that the mistakes you make are not reflective of you. you are making mistakes because your parent have told you since childhood that you are not smart or stupid. but it is the opposite in reality , your are extremely intelligent , don't let your spirit be broken.

rahu

Thanks for the response Rahu, and i'm starting to see this pattern clearly now. Especially since we spoken about certain issues in private. But at work it's hard to get over one mistake because they'll continue to bring it up and hold you against it.. thus making you more paranoid about making any more and so forth.

I have felt more accident prone lately too, and was wondering if the transit you mentioned was why? I'm not normally this prone to accidents or mistakes and had thought the sudden change odd. Hopefully it won't be a long weight eitehr like some transits have been. Thank you for the encouragement also. I should hope to be a stronger person with these difficult transits i've had lol. I'm just wondering if there's anything positive coming out of them too? Thanks again.

rahu

Banned
the accidents and mistake are connected by your unconscious "programming". pluto rules death but also rules healing so your accidents are making you use your healing powers.... on yourself of course. Pluto can correlate to psychic healing also bu there since your personality is subject to lack of self esteem, the you can't project the healing forces so they turn on you.

you need to realize that as long as you ask answers from outside yourself, you will remain confused.

you are very intelligent so you need to turn inward and develop your mind. read or write, but use your mental faculties tolearn more to gain more insights.

Pluto/Saturn transit have to be endured , you must accept that this is not a period of outward expansion so turn inward ,read books you like but haven't read yet. pay attention to your health.
this may sound funny but laugh,,,, read books that are fun, watch video comedies .... do things and think of things that make you happy or your enjoy.... the reason is that if your mind is depressed or despondent ,then your immune system weakens and you might get sick but also a positive outlook will make the difficulties you are experiencing less important.

you are worrying about what others think of you....so forget them go into yourself and develop yourself.
pluto is a healing planet so in this time you might work on realizing how your mind is conditioned to have bad thoughts about yourself.... realizing this will allow you to be less affected by these destructive thoughts... but foremost is to see that your childhood environment has brought these doubts up. a i have always said ,you are extremely intelligent .. so the easiest thing to do is read, solve puzzle anything to strengthen your mind even more.

the key to getting through Saturn transit ir in your case Saturn/pluto transits is to accept that you have to take small steps in your life at this time... accept the discipline that Saturn us is opposing on you and remember that if you use this time to develop yourself, this time will make you stronger. the strength of pluto is that it can bends but it does not break
rahu

sagittariussoul

the accidents and mistake are connected by your unconscious "programming". pluto rules death but also rules healing so your accidents are making you use your healing powers.... on yourself of course. Pluto can correlate to psychic healing also bu there since your personality is subject to lack of self esteem, the you can't project the healing forces so they turn on you.

you need to realize that as long as you ask answers from outside yourself, you will remain confused.

you are very intelligent so you need to turn inward and develop your mind. read or write, but use your mental faculties tolearn more to gain more insights.

Pluto/Saturn transit have to be endured , you must accept that this is not a period of outward expansion so turn inward ,read books you like but haven't read yet. pay attention to your health.
this may sound funny but laugh,,,, read books that are fun, watch video comedies .... do things and think of things that make you happy or your enjoy.... the reason is that if your mind is depressed or despondent ,then your immune system weakens and you might get sick but also a positive outlook will make the difficulties you are experiencing less important.

you are worrying about what others think of you....so forget them go into yourself and develop yourself.
pluto is a healing planet so in this time you might work on realizing how your mind is conditioned to have bad thoughts about yourself.... realizing this will allow you to be less affected by these destructive thoughts... but foremost is to see that your childhood environment has brought these doubts up. a i have always said ,you are extremely intelligent .. so the easiest thing to do is read, solve puzzle anything to strengthen your mind even more.

the key to getting through Saturn transit ir in your case Saturn/pluto transits is to accept that you have to take small steps in your life at this time... accept the discipline that Saturn us is opposing on you and remember that if you use this time to develop yourself, this time will make you stronger. the strength of pluto is that it can bends but it does not break
rahu

I have been reading a lot lately, which slows down my mind when it’s restless. I’ve had tons of anger out bursts today, as well, which doesn’t normally happen. So I’m not sure what they’re down too. The anger seems more like frustrated anger if we are to be specific here.
I normally like to study topics of interest in my spare time so if that would help to develop my mind then I’ll stick at it. I just don’t seem very intelligent to people because they don’t understand me or the way I think etc. People just have it in their heads that I’m this clumsy, accident prone person.

However, it is hard for me to forget about what people think of me. Especially if I’m at work, In regards to mistakes, they’ll hold it against you or they’ll use it in banter which I don’t find funny, so naturally I end up taking it personally.

Small steps sound easy enough. I’ll just be focussing on being back at college come from September 18th to study media/photography. It’s only one day a week for 10 weeks but it’s something to do, learn and develop in. As for reading, are there any books you could recommend that you think might be suitable for my placements? I currently love history related topics at the moment. Any astrology books would be good also. And thanks again for the insight Rahu. You’re comments always make me feel better because I can relate with them when other people don't understand me out side of here..

rahu

Banned
I have been reading a lot lately, which slows down my mind when it’s restless. I’ve had tons of anger out bursts today, as well, which doesn’t normally happen. So I’m not sure what they’re down too. The anger seems more like frustrated anger if we are to be specific here.
I normally like to study topics of interest in my spare time so if that would help to develop my mind then I’ll stick at it. I just don’t seem very intelligent to people because they don’t understand me or the way I think etc. People just have it in their heads that I’m this clumsy, accident prone person.

However, it is hard for me to forget about what people think of me. Especially if I’m at work, In regards to mistakes, they’ll hold it against you or they’ll use it in banter which I don’t find funny, so naturally I end up taking it personally.

Small steps sound easy enough. I’ll just be focussing on being back at college come from September 18th to study media/photography. It’s only one day a week for 10 weeks but it’s something to do, learn and develop in. As for reading, are there any books you could recommend that you think might be suitable for my placements? I currently love history related topics at the moment. Any astrology books would be good also. And thanks again for the insight Rahu. You’re comments always make me feel better because I can relate with them when other people don't understand me out side of here..

if you have a specific astrological interest ,maybe some of the astrologers here could give you suggestion, but I am more interested in historical fiction or historical biographies.

.you might read a biography about mary queen of scots. she was tragic heroine who was the beauty of her age and a "truth teller". she was born a queen and her son was king of England and Scotland but she reigned only briefly and tragically. of course being a brit you might know her story already.
I recently finished the historical fictional book,Rob Roy, by sir walter scott. the heroine Diana had me enthralled with her straight forward honesty. the book is not really about Rob Roy but about a fictionalized encounter with him. hmmm I seem to have a liking of Scottish history LOL
rahu

Last edited: