Can be he a pedophile?

waybread

We have to be really careful in assuming that someone will commit criminal sexual behaviour without serious evidence. Also, pedophiles were often sexually abused as children and they tend to act out their own abuse on other children. If this is the case, such a person needs help as much as justified condemnation.

Mars and Venus are the sexy planets. In modern natal astrology I wouldn't read a Venus conjunct the sun as combust so much as indicating what the person identifies with, as the sun gives the sense of one's identity. It is possible that he identifies with young females in a way that isn't wholesome. (Venus rules young women, the moon rules mature women and the mother.) However Venus rules his fifth house of children.

I think the more telling parts of the chart are Mars retrograde in the 12th house. Mars retrograde people are often very tough on themselves, as all of their natural assertiveness and aggression gets turned inward. If we think of Mars as male sexuality, this energy is being turned inward on himself, in a house that deals with secrecy and even deception. I would almost read this as "guilty pleasures" of a sexual nature.

Moon square Pluto can indicate a dysfunctional relationship with the mother: do you know if this was the case?

With Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus in his 7th house, it is probably hard for this man to establish a a positive lasting relationship with a partner.

If this kind of thing happens again around this man, perhaps you could convince him that even if he's not physically harming a child, his behaviours suggest some unresolved sexual issues, and he might benefit from psychological counseling.

I'm no psychologist but I think sometimes men who need unhealthy types of thrills do escalate their behaviours. Real kids do get hurt out of child p*rn*graphy, for example, and downloading this stuff is illegal.

Sweet Pea

Whether the child is real or not real, this behaviour is revolting because images of s.e.x. with children are going through his mind.

I believe that one consciousness flows through all of us. That means that what people think about and imagine can ripple out and affect other people too, making it more likely for other people to engage in s.e.x. with actual children. So he is part of the problem. He is feeding the vibration that makes people behave like this.

And what he said to you as a "joke" is very disturbing. He has put a horrible vibe in your mind.

His girlfriend left him because of this. If he was my friend, I'd leave him too. I suggest you tell him why you're leaving and then leave and don't go back. Take a stand for what is right.

rahu

Banned
you might add 16,433,h13,nessus,orcus,ixion,sedna to his natal chart.these might give added insight to his prelictions

rahu

Sweet Pea

Are you pretty sure about his 8pm TIME of birth? If it is accurate, then Venus rules his 5th house of children, and Venus is opposite Mars (sex) in the 12th house (hidden things). Pluto (more sexual and controlling than Mars) is also in his 5th house, and square Moon in the sexual 8th house. Mars is inconjunct Uranus for perversions.

None of that is a guarantee that he would do anything with real children, but who knows, if he did get a chance to be alone with one?

Just the idea that this is what goes through his mind would be enough for me to lose him as a friend.

rahu

Banned
hi catwm
he has several strong suspect aspects.
chiro conjunct the south node can be very quirky and abusive. this is combined with the Saturn/moon midpoint conjunct the node and the erso/psyche midpoint opposed and conjunct the south node. These added to chiron could give a active preoccupation with children. then the nessus/Neptune square's midpoints conjunct this sun ,which could show hidden abusive tendency at the base of his personality.
Jupiter is conjunct to orcus and opposed to the moon. this can show selfish and abusive dynamics cover-uped by a magnanimous personality façade.

eris is sextile to psyche and they form a finger of god with pluto... very ominous as the malicious side can be hidden deeply under good works or benevolent emotions.

I tend to think he does have a abusive dynamic .with Jupiter and the moon, one would think that he is from a family or heritage where the abusive dynamic is active. his predilection my be rooted far in his childhood .

rahu

Last edited:

waybread

Many astrologers will use only planets for chart patterns like yods and kites. Once you get into asteroids and sensitive points, you can make a chart mean anything you want. A horoscope is suggestive, not conclusive, absent any tangible evidence.

A big chunk of your friend's problem would seem to be homogenizing women into a uniform group with no internal diversity. If you see your friend again, you might tell him that if he were correct, no poor men would ever get married. Obviously a few billion of them do. That moon square Pluto may suggest problems with mature women.