Anything interesting about my chart?

sagittariussoul

Hi all, things have become a lot better recently after leaving a job I hated, so I'm now wondering if there was anything interesting about my chart? Whether now or in the future? Thanks in advance. :smile:

Attachments

• #.jpg
    #.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 21

ardentika

Pr. Jupiter on natal MC and pr. MC on natal Mars will definitely give you career luck and opportunities. It's obviously already happening since you left a job you hated so that a new better one can find you!

sagittariussoul

Pr. Jupiter on natal MC and pr. MC on natal Mars will definitely give you career luck and opportunities. It's obviously already happening since you left a job you hated so that a new better one can find you!

Thanks for the response, ardentika! Is there anything that indicates what type of career I could excel at? I’ve never had a clear insight of what i’m good at, or wanting to do in regards to work. Thanks again.

Gemini888

MC Scorpio and Pluto as the most elevated in your chart indicate a career with psychology, detective work, anything that requires deep introspection.

Mercury sexitles MC is good for writing. Saturn trine MC can put you into an authoritive position, but it may take time for you to reach there.

Uranus and Neptune quintile MC, something related to technology and humanitarian can come up in a creative way. North Node in Sag in 11H can support that.

To be honest, your MC is pretty well-aspected. The only hard aspect is Venus square MC. You may get a career that may not be aligned with your value, which looks like the old job you just left. With effort, you can find a way to compromise your value with the value of your work environment.

ardentika

That or just making money. My dad has MC Scorpio and he always said that his hobby is making money haha. Scorpio rules 8th hoyse which rules other people's money so..

With that strong Sag energy you will do well with teaching of sort. Or running your own businesses, or a work that has to do with traveling.

Gemini888

That or just making money. My dad has MC Scorpio and he always said that his hobby is making money haha. Scorpio rules 8th hoyse which rules other people's money so..
That makes sense... When you are working for someone, the money you get isn't necessarily your own. Your monthly salary comes from your boss. So you are living off someone else's money to some degree. You are dependent on the company's earning. If the company does well, you may earn more money. If the company does badly, you may suffer from a salary cut or even a laid off. Not to mention bonus for extra work and stuff like that.

A Scorpio MC person who wants to make money will strictly do so working for someone else. A "my-own-boss" type is more of a Taurus/2H one.

watcherofthesouth

I also see some good possibilities in health (Virgo), healing, occult/astrology. You may have psychic/medium abilities. Your best bet is to choose a profession with the least amount of squares that can turn into obstacles/difficulties.

As an example, if you go with teaching (Jupiter in 9th), Mars (men) may try to cut you off (11 is Aquarius, "cut off" degree) in some way. Then add the Neptune/Uranus aspect which may mean hidden (Neptune) surprises (Uranus).

ardentika

That makes sense... When you are working for someone, the money you get isn't necessarily your own. Your monthly salary comes from your boss. So you are living off someone else's money to some degree. You are dependent on the company's earning. If the company does well, you may earn more money. If the company does badly, you may suffer from a salary cut or even a laid off. Not to mention bonus for extra work and stuff like that.

A Scorpio MC person who wants to make money will strictly do so working for someone else. A "my-own-boss" type is more of a Taurus/2H one.
Not really, my father always hated authority (Aqua rising) so he always found a way to have his owm business. Even when you have your own business your money still come from other people. Whether it's customers or investors, you still use other people's money to make your own.

sagittariussoul

MC Scorpio and Pluto as the most elevated in your chart indicate a career with psychology, detective work, anything that requires deep introspection.

Mercury sexitles MC is good for writing. Saturn trine MC can put you into an authoritative position, but it may take time for you to reach there.

Uranus and Neptune quintile MC, something related to technology and humanitarian can come up in a creative way. North Node in Sag in 11H can support that.

To be honest, your MC is pretty well-aspected. The only hard aspect is Venus square MC. You may get a career that may not be aligned with your value, which looks like the old job you just left. With effort, you can find a way to compromise your value with the value of your work environment.

Thanks for the response, Gemini888. I have always wanted to be a writer since I was young, so maybe that's the Mercury Sextile Midheaven aspect as you pointed out? It's an idea I've always thought a lot off, but when it comes down to it I don't have any idea what I could write about.

As for detective work, that has been another career I've always been interested in. But sadly I don't have the qualifications? Unless there is a way to work around that. Both Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie have served as great inspirations to me growing up.

Thanks again.