Are they together?

GPrincess

Hello all! :)

Since i am still learning horary... i mean you can never learn enough... I casted a horary that a woman asked me to: Question : Are they together?
I can totally see that yes they are.
Venus the ruler of the turned 11th into the 7th house.
Questions now that i have: She Venus is in his rulership that means she likessss him!
He Saturn on the other hand is not in any of the dingities of Venus.. does that means that he does not like her?
I am still getting confused with dignities and who receives who.
He also is on the radix 5th and here is my big question...
House 1 represents the person who asked... or me like the ''astrologer'' or something?

Further information: The woman for which i casted the horary is in love with this guy. He used to have a romantic interest for her not sure though if he still does since he is in her 5th if i take her as House 1 ruler.

Now... if she is represented by the 1st house.. she is Moon.She is also in his 5th the 11th on the radix chart.
He Saturn receives her by face according to Ptolemy's table of dignities. She receives him being in his triplicity.
She Moon will make an opposition with Saturn BUT before that she makes an aspect with Venus.. that totally means that the girlfriend is on the way?
Also he Saturn is combust right? That means he is in a bad situation?

Do we see longevity for the relationship from a horary?

That is all i could get from the chart.. how did i do??? Well?? :)

I would love ideas about the chart.
For me is just another chart to learn from but i am guessing for her is important.

Thank you all!
G

Chart:
astro_2gw_354_are_they_together_hr.64912.10125.jpg

GPrincess

I can imagine that most people will not ''help'' cause i am guessing they got wrong impressions as long as it concerns the question ...an FYI after a talk i had with the woman who asked me to make this horary. She has no intentions becoming the third person or trying to break up the couple(if they are together).

I have seen many times in this site people that judge easily without knowing the whole story... just a small advice if i may... don't... don't judge if you do not know someone in person... and of course his/her story... but of course it is your choice to do whatever you want and i respect that.

Thank you all again :)
G

Sunrise

Hello all! :)

Since i am still learning horary... i mean you can never learn enough... I casted a horary that a woman asked me to: Question : Are they together?
I can totally see that yes they are.
Venus the ruler of the turned 11th into the 7th house.
Questions now that i have: She Venus is in his rulership that means she likessss him!
He Saturn on the other hand is not in any of the dingities of Venus.. does that means that he does not like her?
I am still getting confused with dignities and who receives who.
He also is on the radix 5th and here is my big question...
House 1 represents the person who asked... or me like the ''astrologer'' or something?

Further information: The woman for which i casted the horary is in love with this guy. He used to have a romantic interest for her not sure though if he still does since he is in her 5th if i take her as House 1 ruler.

Now... if she is represented by the 1st house.. she is Moon.She is also in his 5th the 11th on the radix chart.
He Saturn receives her by face according to Ptolemy's table of dignities. She receives him being in his triplicity.
She Moon will make an opposition with Saturn BUT before that she makes an aspect with Venus.. that totally means that the girlfriend is on the way?

I would love ideas about the chart.
For me is just another chart to learn from but i am guessing for her is important.

Thank you all!
G

Chart:
View attachment 64500

You did an excellent Job dear!!!
i do not have to comment anything
keep trying

not necessarily, a planet there can mean much more ... the fact that the planet is burned by the sun it is not best ...

GPrincess

You did an excellent Job dear!!!
i do not have to comment anything
keep trying

not necessarily, a planet there can mean much more ... the fact that the planet is burned by the sun it is not best ...

Οk some more info... They are not together... So that makes me question the chart... could Venus be something else? Is there something in the chart i did not see? That is the first and only chart for this question and for this man by the querrent.

Thank you in advance!

tikana

problem with those questions is .. anyone or anything can be venus
i was gonna say use rumor true or not
it is more accurate because we are not trying to hop into their bed but to figure out if the info itself has weight
horary is such an individual thing.. it is about You the querent.
if you were to ask will i be with him and we see another planet involved with L7 i would have straight out say he is taken
but here you just asked is he with her..
which kind of bring up a question from horary standpoint what is in it for you

ya know what i mean?

Last edited:

GPrincess

problem with those questions is .. anyone or anything can be venus
i was gonna say use rumor true or not
it is more accurate because we are not trying to hop into their bed but to figure out if the info itself has weight
horary is such an individual thing.. it is about You the querent.
if you were to ask will i be with him and we see another planet involved with L7 i would have straight out say he is taken
but here you just asked is he with her..
which kind of bring up a question from horary standpoint what is in it for you

ya know what i mean?

Yeah i know exactly what you mean. Should we try another horary for ''is the rumor true or not''.. or i should take this one and see what i get?. I am guessing this one is the first and most accurate one right? I know that horary even if we make a certain question always and i mean always gives us more info

aquarius7000

Yeah i know exactly what you mean. Should we try another horary for ''is the rumor true or not''.. or i should take this one and see what i get?. I am guessing this one is the first and most accurate one right? I know that horary even if we make a certain question always and i mean always gives us more info
Posting another chart on the same underlying issue will not help because you are still skirting around the same issue.

The first chart on any subject is usually the most accurate one and conveys the message.