Love of my love in the natal chart

mackicamica

Hi guys. I'm single and my question is when will I meet someone, anyone in the near future? Is there a possibility that I may have a husband and kids?

Attachments

• 20150901134710_0.jpg
    20150901134710_0.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_24gw_01_2016526.23139.58002.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_2016526.23139.58002.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I meant, as in that's a cute question :) Can you please put your juno sign lilith sign and any other relationship asteroids you can think of in your chart and upload it? (like asteroid bride, groom, valentine, cupido, etc.) it makes it easier for me to use your chart to see a marriage in your future.. Usually the exact Juno sign can be the same as your future husbands sun sign (or moon sign) (I've seen that in an AWFUL lot of synastry couples charts I've experimented with, including my parents) I'm sure you have one, though dear. Just have patience :joyful: So far I'm thinking maybe a Scorpio husband. But I still need to see those other asteroids i listed above to completely figure it out..

Last edited:

mackicamica

I meant, as in that's a cute question :) Can you please put your juno sign lilith sign and any other relationship asteroids you can think of in your chart and upload it? (like asteroid bride, groom, valentine, cupido, etc.) it makes it easier for me to use your chart to see a marriage in your future.. Usually the exact Juno sign can be the same as your future husbands sun sign (or moon sign) (I've seen that in an AWFUL lot of synastry couples charts I've experimented with, including my parents) I'm sure you have one, though dear. Just have patience :joyful: So far I'm thinking maybe a Scorpio husband. But I still need to see those other asteroids i listed above to completely figure it out..

:wink::wink::wink: Here it is. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• astro_2ast_0157504.41357.jpg
    astro_2ast_0157504.41357.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 23
Like i said in my last message to you :) a Scorpio most likely. your Juno sign is Scorpio: Juno in Scorpio needs an intense relationship with a lot of deep intimacy and sex. They may become manipulative. They like power and intimacy, and may use sex as a weapon. So I'm thinking a Scorpio sun maybe for your future husband. Yes, you will def have one.

Last edited:

mackicamica

Like i said in my last message to you :) a Scorpio most likely. your Juno sign is Scorpio: Juno in Scorpio needs an intense relationship with a lot of deep intimacy and sex. They may become manipulative. They like power and intimacy, and may use sex as a weapon. So I'm thinking a Scorpio sun maybe for your future husband. Yes, you will def have one.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Can you see when? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: And what about kids?

JaxAstro

Mackikamica,

I like the Juno concept, and Juno represents a spouse, for you it is conjunct your IC, which seems like you would want someone very nurturing as well as the Scorpio traits.
However, when I looked at your chart I noticed your Ascendant is in Leo, your Sun is in the 5th (house of Leo) and the ruler of the 7th house (partner) is in the 5th house of Leo.
I forgot to look at where your Mars and Jupiter were, but I think you'll marry someone with more Leo traits than Scorpio, maybe some combination, but definitely Leo will be strong in their chart.
The Juno thing doesn't fit for me, I have Juno in Sagittarius in the 12th house and i have never even dated a Sag or Pisces Sun person. I have dated seriously two Sagittarius rising people. My husband and I have our Suns in each other's 1st house, but he is a Capricorn Sun, with Scorpio rising (my Sun) a Cancer Moon, his Moon is in the 9th (sag. house), so there is my Juno connection.
Look at Sun and Mars for your Man, and Jupiter can be a husband too. My husband's Jupiter conjuncts my N. Node in the 7th house.
Men look for Moon and Venus for their ladies, sign, house placement and aspects.
I think its beautiful that your 7th and 5th houses are connected whoever he will be, he'll be fun and romantic. Lucky you! :)