Will something romantic happen at this meeting?

andreea

Banned
Best to chill. We are just discussing a delineation.

Im cool, IleneK; it is you who jumped on me for no reason. Wait, let me try some reasons...Were you by any chance "offended" by my saying that the quesited is sexually interested in the querent? Or do you find absolutely inconceivable that he HAS a girlfriend + he has a sexual interest in the querent? He is a guy a.k.a. " a hunter" after all LOL Or Frawley just happens to bring out the worst in you? Cmon, you bluntly attacked my posts, so I wanna know why :rightful:

IleneK

Premium Member
Im cool, IleneK; it is you who jumped on me for no reason. Wait, let me try some reasons...Were you by any chance "offended" by my saying that the quesited is sexually interested in the querent? Or do you find absolutely inconceivable that he HAS a girlfriend + he has a sexual interest in the querent? He is a guy a.k.a. " a hunter" after all LOL Or Frawley just happens to bring out the worst in you? Cmon, you bluntly attacked my posts, so I wanna know why :rightful:

Your post does not seem so cool.
I did not jump on you. I simply wrote:

I prefer more formal traditional horary as opposed to Frawley's more modern work. Relying on more formal traditional underpinnings, querent poses:
Will something romantic will happen at the meeting?
The answer from the chart was a rather unambiguous no. The outcome of the event per the querent was no, initiated on her part.

You may wish to refer to OP's response below in order to focus in a bit more tightly on the matter as she specifically raised it and then reported it, as it aligns with the simplicity of an answer of no, with OP negatively receiving quesited.

Me dost think that the fat lady has sung.

andreea

Banned
Your post does not seem so cool.
I did not jump on you. I simply wrote:

So here we are back to square one - do you by any chance think I suffer from ADHD and somehow, "involuntarily" missed the above post ?!? Why are you quoting an already-viewed( yes by me, surprise, surprise!!) post instead of giving an explanation as professionals would? Could it be that there is no reason at all? and you are just being mean? And yes, you did, you "graciously" jumped on me for no apparent reason. You know, I used to respect you and your expertise, and I told you that, but not anymore...:sad: All in all, just because you prefer traditionalists over J. Frawley does not make it OK (IMO) to attack/dismiss my interpretation according to Frawley s concepts.

Last edited:

Snakechammah

First of all, I would like to thank Andrea from the bottom of my heart for assisting me when no one else was interested.

Your analysis is EXTREMELY ACCURATE!

I believe Venus (the one intefering) IS his friend. The random guy who likes me. I am being pursued by a colleague of his as we speak! I think he is the one intercepting and making me change my feelings for Mr Mercury (maybe)... cos hey, even if Mercury has a gf, look at all the other guys chasing... ehem... *glues back heart*

So you're absolutely right!

And I also believe you are right about Mr Mercury being sexually interested in me, that's the reason why I've been misled all these 6 months thinking that he was single and may be interested in a romantic relationship with me! He has been watching me intently at work! And indeed I too, 'was' attracted to him. (not anymore though haha!)

Andrea, I really like that you investigate other aspects of the chart, I really like your style of interpretation. You don't stop at this-and-this-the-end, but you dive deeper. That's awesome.

And in this case, you proved to be really accurate with the outcome (and the side story!!)

THANK YOU!!! HUGS!!!

Thank you to the rest too, for your analysis and honesty.

andreea

Banned
You ask: Will something romantic happen at this meeting?

It sure does not look like it to me.
You/Jupiter do not apply to an unobstructed aspect with him/Mercury. Moon's next aspect, as indicator of the question's unfolding, is a square, which is not encouraging. And quite honestly, the rising point is very late and the traditional reception from you/Jupiter to him/Mercury in the sign or your detriment and so not in accord with your narrative in the first post. Something is off here; I don't see a romantic coming together; things are not as they might appear.

Snakechammah, first of all let me explain why I quoted IleneK s first post - as you can clearly see, IleneK suggested that there is some kind of discrepancy between your 1st post and what the chart says; in other words, "so not in accord with your narrative in the first post" implies that your original post was not fully honest/candid, in her opinion.

I personally dont understand what exactly in your 1st post might have given her this idea, because IMO your 1st post is "brutally" honest, too honest and very straightforward if you ask me. For one, you questioned whether he likes you indeed or dislikes you ( quote "does Mr. Crush dislike me ??"), so you didnt know or were unsure, which is why you implicitly asked what does the chart say regarding to this. Other details in your 1st post point to the same honesty and straightforwardness ( e.g. that detail about the colleague who told everyone that another collegue of yours had a crush on you, not to mention that you even bothered to post the results of the Tarot reading!!).

All my posts that follow IleneK s abovementioned (initial)post were meant to defend your 1st ( which I felt that needed to be defended precisely because there was nothing wrong with it/there was no hidden agenda on your part). Likewise, using Frawley s method ( which I only recently discovered, and realized that it proves extremely useful and makes a lot of sense in today s society), I tried to give you a further understanding of the fact that he is undeniably attracted to you ( for reasons that I already explained).

Now, apparently some members here have either a problem with Frawley s work and/or consider physical attractiveness as "taboo"/shameful ; Im not going to discuss this here, cos you know - different people, different opinions, so lets just call it "chemistry/sparks " instead ( it may sound classier to some members here :wink:) so the chart shows indeed "chemistry" at least coming FROM HIM TO YOU and although you may find this irrelevant now, it nevertheless does exist and perfectly explains why quote " he has been watching me intently at work!" - so there you go, the chart just told you why :happy: I personally dont see what s wrong with "chemistry" cos, to paraphrase Madonna ( the singer) " "chemistry" makes the world go round" :wink: :smile: All in all, Snakechammah, please allow me to express my sincere apologies for turning your then-no-reply thread into a "battlefield" :sideways: (Looking at the bright side though, you got two additional, albeit post-outcome delineations, which Im sure you didnt expect, right? :)) I certainly hope that IleneK will do the same and apologize TO YOU too for second guessing your original post.

Back to the chart - I just love it when a querent sheds light on/ fills in the blanks in the chart, because in fact no one knows her/his situation better than the querent herself/himself. As you said, Venus as one of his friends ( as opposed to his girlfriend) fits the chart to a T. Why? Because Venus is chasing Jupiter ( you)....So if Venus were his girlfriend, why would she be chasing you? LOL :smile: :whistling:, right? It really makes no sense...

Venus as one of the quesited s friend chasing Jupiter (you) on the other hand makes perfect sense - cos as you said quote " I am being pursued by a colleague of his as we speak!" So there is a Mr. Venus , not a Miss Venus after all LOL Oh yeah, he is chasing you alright, the chart clearly shows that....The point is that, as Tikana said, Venus interfered and at least to me, Mr. Venus s motives are pretty obvious - he has the hots for you. :happy:

Sweetie, thank you again for your kind words and vote of confidence, I truly appreciate it. Hug you and wish you the best of luck with your work and love life and dont forget that what is "yours" (i.e. soulmate) is put aside :wink:. Love ya, Andreea:kissing:

Last edited:

Snakechammah

Thank you Andrea!

I really do like your style a lot. You are very detailed about the querant's needs and even look to investigate certain things in the chart that may be useful to the current situation.

I really do appreciate your analysis of my chart! Thank you once again.

By the way, I showed one of my good friends (he is Romanian) the doggie vs Basescu video you linked in another thread. He loves it!! And also, one of my fave singer is Antonia Iacobescu!! Romanians rock!

andreea

Banned
Thank you Andrea!

I really do like your style a lot. You are very detailed about the querant's needs and even look to investigate certain things in the chart that may be useful to the current situation.

I really do appreciate your analysis of my chart! Thank you once again.

By the way, I showed one of my good friends (he is Romanian) the doggie vs Basescu video you linked in another thread. He loves it!! And also, one of my fave singer is Antonia Iacobescu!! Romanians rock!

Sweetheart, thank you once again for the compliment, I appreciate it :kissing::) I too admire your horary skills ( " out of whack"... say what?!? :smile:) and I just love your wit, open mind and sass :happy: Btw, you figured out all by yourself who is precisely responsible for interference in the chart, i.e. who is Venus, I just speculated, so I got nothing there... But boy, I like investigating :happy: Investigating makes me happy ( I have always wanted to be a detective/investigator :rightful:, that s my real calling, and according to my natal chart, Im a natural born detective ( as interpreted by an experienced member on this forum in private:smile:) ).

I agree with you that drop-dead gorgeous and new mummy Antonia is "simply the best" here in Romania, but I respectfully disagree with you on the last one...You see, not all Romanians rock, hell no!! :devil: In fact, if you substitute the first two letters of the word "rock" with "su", you ll pretty much get an idea of what most Romanians do :whistling: LOL That s the naked truth, as objective as possible, and I like truth. So some do rock, like Antonia for instance :) but most dont...And I know... that dog vs Basescu video is just hilarious and then some ..hahaha - say hello to your Romanian friend for me ( but skip the "rock-not" part though :innocent:)

Thank you again for not feeling "offended" by me saying in a straightforward manner ( some members here dont like that though) that the chart clearly shows the fact that the quesited was/is physically attracted to you (Jupiter in the sign of Leo - hello! could it be more obvious?:smile:) but Im sure it is good to know, even if it s kind of late... I find it curious, to say at least, that people/adults these days still consider sexual interest/the "s" word ( I will have to refer to it as the "s" word from no on, cos I dont want to offend IleneK, yet again :smile:) a taboo topic; I guess some of them find it "dirty" so to speak...But you know what Woody Allen answered when asked "Is "s--" dirty?" - "Only if it s done right" LOL MY conclusion : the "s" word is not dirty... unless you re really, really lucky :wink: Hugs and kisses, Andreea

Last edited:

Snakechammah

Aww don't worry, I don't think anyone was offended. It was an interesting discussion though!

If only I look like Antonia, then ALL the planets would be chasing after me!! lolololol...

Well apparently Mr Venus is being full on with pursuing me, eclipsing Mr Mercury. At least something good came out of this chart. Thanks soooo much Andrea.

You brought closure to the 6-months confusion of whether Mr Mercury liked me or not. It means a lot to know I wasn't being delusional haha!

You are one awesome detective! :wink: