Mars/Moon Aspects

hazel_burn

I was checking out an article about the Mars/Moon aspects and found this to be really interesting...

Moon/Mars contacts can be highly erotic, but it isn’t an eroticism based on surface attraction. With Moon/Mars, Mars is attracted by the very essence of the Moon, the whole complicated package – conscious and unconscious. Many times, the attraction between Moon and Mars is mysterious; they connect on such a primal level that it’s hard to bring the reasons for the attraction to the surface. A Moon/Mars interaction tends to be silent and deep.

Also saw this which was interesting....

Moon/Mars is never an easy aspect. It causes partners to be constantly aware of the energy exchange between them, and the effect that it has on both. Even at its most soothing and well-aspected, the sexual stimulation is always accompanied by the rolling waves of a deeper awareness. It takes some maturity to handle this aspect well, because we need to learn how to read one another’s signals and retreat when comfort zones are in danger of being violated. For those who like an easy ride in relationships, and prefer not to explore the inner layers of our being, this aspect may be too hot to handle.

So what is everyone's experience with this aspect? How does the Mars person feel about the Moon person and vice versa?

Here's the link:

http://sasstrology.com/2009/11/moon-mars-aspects-in-synastry-sex-and-psyche.html

Last edited:

Astro-Intuitive

Yes, when the Moon and Mars between two people's horoscopes strongly aspect the other (conjunction, parallel, contraparallel, opposition), the sexual attraction can be primal.

Other influences and aspects play a role as well, but this is definitely one I have seen time and time again.

hazel_burn

I find it interesting that the article said the interaction tends to be silent, deep and difficult to understand. I have this aspect with someone and I'm always left wondering why I feel so attracted to them or what it is that draws me to them...even after several years have past.

Tamara

oh i do have big experience with this aspect with my ex...we had double whammy moon/mars aspects(trine and sextile), also we both have this aspects natally...
you know, yea, it`s very much sexually intense, but not only sexually..mars person really satisfies moon person`s deeper needs and it`s not only sexual needs...for me personally sex with this aspects is much more deep and emotionally satisfying then with venus/mars aspects(i`ve experienced this aspect too)...it`s very deep connection..

Astro-Intuitive

Yes, this an extremely deep connection, and Tamara is right in saying how deeply emotionally satisfying this aspect can be. Moon gets the strongest emotions when making connections to Mars and Pluto influences. And fiery and pent-up energies of Mars and Pluto are complemented and nutured by the intensity and depthness of the Moon.

Astro-Intuitive

Yes, this an extremely deep connection, and Tamara is right in saying how deeply emotionally satisfying this aspect can be. Moon gets the strongest emotions when making connections to Mars and Pluto influences. And the fiery and pent-up energies of Mars and Pluto are complemented and nutured by the intensity and depthness of the Moon.

Momma's Kumquat

My mother has mars conjunct my father's sun and moon very tight. They've been together 27 years or so and everyday is a battle between the two of them, but they seem to enjoy it! alot of mental one-up man-ship going on haha. they broke up for a year before they were married, and then got back together because the connection was too strong to ignore.

Tamara

My mother has mars conjunct my father's sun and moon very tight. They've been together 27 years or so and everyday is a battle between the two of them, but they seem to enjoy it! alot of mental one-up man-ship going on haha. they broke up for a year before they were married, and then got back together because the connection was too strong to ignore.

no surprise, conjunction, square and opposition are considered to be hard aspecrs, also in your case sun adds it`s fire to mars(moon isn`t open agression)...but i`m sure the attraction is really strong..

EhTeam

My moon is sextile his pluto.
It's interesting because I have never dated anyone beyond him but he has been dating activly since grade 8!

EhTeam

so how it feels? his pluto.. my pluto was conj with my ex`s moon

I can only use the word 'interesting' because for me, it is different than it is for him.

I remember a suprise party I threw for him, and had people he knew, contact other people that knew my Husband. At this time, we were still dating. Towards the end, a female who was invited came, and as soon as she entered he gave me a horrified look. I later found out, that she had lost her virginity to him, but he had never told me that, nor did he give me details about their relationship beyond 'we dated'.

I did not care that he had dated and I still don't care. I'm not threatened, or shocked or resentful. To him though, he doesn't understand how I am accepting of it.