Trump Lost! *No memes*

david starling

So, I noticed that no one has tried to debunk this. I'll take it to mean that either you didn't bother watching it (in which case you're not really interested in getting to the bottom of things, so why demand proof from us?) or you watched it in its entirety and couldn't fault a single thing, because it was true. Either or.

It's a long one!

It's ALL HYPOTHETICAL. It's ALL THEORY.

I hope he's able to improve the machines to ELIMINATE POSSIBLE Election fraud.

But no widespread, significant fraud has been PROVEN in a court of law.

If you leave your house unlocked, someone COULD have gotten in. But, if you can't PROVE something was taken, you can't collect on theft insurance.

The logical fallacy that there HAD to have been widespread, result-changing fraud on an extraordinary scale is based on this statement of BELIEF, NOT FACT:

"There is NO WAY that Trump COULD HAVE POSSIBLY LOST in a FREE and FAIR ELECTION. PERIOD!"

There's no logical reason why he couldn't have lost. But if that's your AXIOM, as erroneous and illogical as it is, then you HAVE to believe that there HAD to have been an overwhelming amount of fraudulent activity on Biden's behalf. And NO ONE will EVER, be able to convince you otherwise.

Last edited:

david starling

You're not looking at this objectively. Think about the greater context behind this testimony. Jovan was demonstrating exactly how easy it was to hack the system and manipulate it. He also did provide specific examples of valid vs invalid ballots. They didn't just come from nowhere. When proving just how porous the dominion machines are, it doesn't leave one with great confidence in the system. It also leads one to question just how many elections have been rigged throughout the years, maybe even decades?

The reason why Jovan went out of his way to come to the stands and testify with such great length and detail is precisely because there are a lot of valid concerns about election fraud, and he's merely corroborating it and providing a more educated perspective. And what are you talking about? We have provided plenty of proof on this forum of people explaining the fraud they witnessed with their own eyes. You guys just didn't want to accept it. I guess if you don't want to accept it, then no one can convince you otherwise either.

The fact that you concede that the system isn't perfect and runs the risk of being abused is already something.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the 6th Jan. I'm jealous of those who can make it. :)

I admit that it's THEORETICALLY POSSIBLE that the voting machines were rigged FOR Trump in 2016, and now AGAINST Trump in 2020.

But without PROOF of that, when it comes to the voting machines, Trump was considered legitimately elected in 2016, and Biden should be considered legitimately elected in 2020.

It's an interesting coincidence that it was the SAME EXACT margin of victory in the Electoral College for both Biden and Trump.

IF someone or some group did hack the machines in both 2016 and in 2020, they got away with it, and chose our Presidents for us!

Last edited:

david starling

Given his genius as an inventor, and his expressed concern about the potential for fraud regarding our current voting machines, I'm hoping that Jovan will be instrumental in correcting the problem by 2024.

leomoon

If correct, I think the Russians, and therefore, Instant Karma for Trump (delayed 4 years) so in this lifetime. LOL - :smile: Remember, he LOVES Putin.

2016 vs 2020

AZ Swing State RED AZ - now BLUE
WISC RED now WISC BLUE
MICH: RED now MICH:BLUE
PA: RED now PA BLUE
GA: RED now GA: BLUE

Btw: Why didn't Hillary, grovel, carry-on , call names whine, etc and instead, graciously took defeat which may indeed have been rigged in his favor?

Maybe JOVAN can determine if it was done in Russia? :) Trump wouldn't DARE call out Putin btw.

Last edited:

david starling

If correct, I think the Russians, and therefore, Instant Karma for Trump (delayed 4 years) so in this lifetime. LOL - :smile: Remember, he LOVES Putin.

2016 vs 2020

AZ Swing State RED AZ - now BLUE
WISC RED now WISC BLUE
MICH: RED now MICH:BLUE
PA: RED now PA BLUE
GA: RED now GA: BLUE

Btw: Why didn't Hillary, grovel, carry-on , call names whine, etc and instead, graciously took defeat which may indeed have been rigged in his favor?

Maybe JOVAN can determine if it was done in Russia? :) Trump wouldn't DARE call out Putin btw.

It no longer even matters IF the machines were hacked in both 2016 and 2020, since there's no legally substantial proof now, just as there probably wasn't any substantial legal proof in 2016. The Democrats didn't have Jovan alerting them to the possibility that the machines were rigged in Trump's favor.

Since Trump was accepted as the President-elect in 2016, Biden should be accepted as President-elect for this Election.

Fair is fair!

david starling

Regarding what will happen on January 6th: Looking at the way these Elections are determined, and the current situation, with Democrats having the majority in the House, there's no legal way for Trump to change the Electoral College results that MUST be certified by Pence or the Majority whip in the Senate (if Pence recuses himself).

So, why attend the "Will be wild" demonstration just to vent one's anger and resentment about the Senate-certified election of Biden as President-elect?

Ans: "Misery loves company".

Last edited:

david starling

Transiting Mars is definitely in play regarding the completion of the 2020 Presidential election cycle:

On January 6th, the day the Senate will confirm Biden's victory, Mars will Ingress Taurus, and will Conj Biden's natal Moon at the same time.

On Inauguration Day, transiting Mars in tropical Taurus will Conjunct the transiting Domicile-ruler of Aquarius.:)uranus:)

leomoon

It no longer even matters IF the machines were hacked in both 2016 and 2020, since there's no legally substantial proof now, just as there probably wasn't any substantial legal proof in 2016. The Democrats didn't have Jovan alerting them to the possibility that the machines were rigged in Trump's favor.

Since Trump was accepted as the President-elect in 2016, Biden should be accepted as President-elect for this Election.

Fair is fair!

Wasn't it DJT who blurted out to Reporters, "Yes, I'd like China, Russia whoever, to help me win the next election " ?

And did he ever support the Democrats who were asking for help getting help in the form of monetary support to bring up their voting machines to better shape to avoid hackers? "NO" The Republicans ignored the pleas for 3 years. NOW they are so very concerned? :bandit::bandit:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...mails-hold-him-accountable-column/2449564002/

John Bolton, Aide to Trump writes a tell-all that Trump begged China's President in a Summit 2019, to help him win in the next election.

Perhaps the Covid breaking in the States, held back this news from becoming as big as it should have been at the time.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/wor...-trump-asked-china-to-help-him-get-re-elected

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...sia-helped-him-win-denies-it-20-minutes-later

the president seemed to openly acknowledge that the Kremlin had given him a leg-up against Clinton last cycle. “Russia, Russia, Russia!” he tweeted. “That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax . . . And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.”Lest observers believe his admission to be a sign of personal growth, Trump quickly backtracked.

david starling

Wasn't it DJT who blurted out to Reporters, "Yes, I'd like China, Russia whoever, to help me win the next election " ?

And did he ever support the Democrats who were asking for help getting help in the form of monetary support to bring up their voting machines to better shape to avoid hackers? "NO" The Republicans ignored the pleas for 3 years. NOW they are so very concerned? :bandit::bandit:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...mails-hold-him-accountable-column/2449564002/

John Bolton, Aide to Trump writes a tell-all that Trump begged China's President in a Summit 2019, to help him win in the next election.

Perhaps the Covid breaking in the States, held back this news from becoming as big as it should have been at the time.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/wor...-trump-asked-china-to-help-him-get-re-elected

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...sia-helped-him-win-denies-it-20-minutes-later

An advisor probably timidly approached Trump, and said something like, "Sir, I just saw your last Tweet. Are you sure it's advisable to openly admit that the Russians helped to get you elected?"

And then, Trump would have immediately realized the folly of telling the truth about it, and rushed to deny it.

Afterwards, he probably punished the advisor for not pointing it out sooner.

Last edited:

leomoon

BREAKING NEWS!

Trump phone call to Georgia's Secretary of State released. A one hour phone call in which he behaves like a Mob-Boss (that he is)

He berates, he cajoles, he insists, he goes on and on, (Impeachable things)
for one hour. The Secretary of State (Ga) calmly tells him he is wrong, his information about the ballots are wrong.

This is BIG!

NBC released the Phone call..... "I just want to find 11,780 votes and for you to recalculate them"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

(you know he'll say, "oh it was a perfect phone call") :wink:

david starling

Nancy Pelosi has just been re-elected Speaker of the House.

She's going to have "too-much-fun" leading the vote in the House that will Officially confirm Biden as President-elect!

According to the rules for Congressional certification of a Presidential Election, it takes a majority in BOTH the House and the Senate to change the results already certified by the Electoral College (306 for Biden vs. 232 for Trump).

THAT ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:

leomoon

Trump's outta control! :andy::eek:

The 2nd President in History to be caught red handed with a self audio trying to change the course of history and fate:

and concealed microphones.

The prosecution was interested in tapes of a discussion between Nixon and his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, that were captured by the president's secret White House recording system in the days immediately following the break-in at Democratic National Committee headquarters.
But those tapes contain a mysterious 18.5-minute gap -- a patch of buzzes and clicks of missing audio -- in the middle of a recording made June 20, 1972, three days after the break-in.

During her testimony, Rosemary Woods Nixon's secretary; claimed she may have caused a 4- or 5-minute gap in the tape, but nothing more. A panel set up in the 1970s by federal Judge John Sirica, who presided over the Watergate criminal trials, concluded the erasures were done in at least five separate and contiguous segments.
those tapes contain a mysterious 18.5-minute gap -- a patch of buzzes and clicks of missing audio -- in the middle of a recording made June 20, 1972, three days after the break-in.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wat...inute-gap-nixons-secretarys/story?id=47926329

With #2, DJT scandal - it was as he'd say, "A perfect phone call" in every way.

Problem being, he is threatening the Attorney General of Georgia with having a potential crime indictment being brought down on him.

He says also, "It could get really bad".

We KNOW Nancy Pelosi, will not want to Impeach him a 2nd time probably calling it "a waste of time and money", but what can happen AFTER the fact, if Biden's new Attorney General commands a new Investigation regarding this tape and other crimes committed by Trump while in office?

Especially considering that he will now Pardon himself?

Nixon resigned. - Trump should too if he had a brain, and let Pence pardon him.

The self-pardon could and should be tested in court. For the sake of the country, they must do something about this current crime! If not others (just as he was the 2nd one), will attempt the same thing knowing he got away with it twice. ( Ukraine & Georgia)

david starling

The 2nd President in History to be caught red handed with a self audio trying to change the course of history and fate:

and concealed microphones.

those tapes contain a mysterious 18.5-minute gap -- a patch of buzzes and clicks of missing audio -- in the middle of a recording made June 20, 1972, three days after the break-in.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wat...inute-gap-nixons-secretarys/story?id=47926329

With #2, DJT scandal - it was as he'd say, "A perfect phone call" in every way.

Problem being, he is threatening the Attorney General of Georgia with having a potential crime indictment being brought down on him.

He says also, "It could get really bad".

We KNOW Nancy Pelosi, will not want to Impeach him a 2nd time probably calling it "a waste of time and money", but what can happen AFTER the fact, if Biden's new Attorney General commands a new Investigation regarding this tape and other crimes committed by Trump while in office?

Especially considering that he will now Pardon himself?

Nixon resigned. - Trump should too if he had a brain, and let Pence pardon him.

The self-pardon could and should be tested in court. For the sake of the country, they must do something about this current crime! If not others (just as he was the 2nd one), will attempt the same thing knowing he got away with it twice. ( Ukraine & Georgia)

This breach of the Constitution that Trump swore to uphold will very likely prevent him from running again in 2024.

He probably won't be held accountable for now. Too many Democrats and Republicans.....just....want....him....outta there!!!

david starling

On a lighter note, Trump is reportedly fuming over the way Melania has redecorated his lair at Mar-a-Lago. :mad:

Well, now she'll have to stay there too. She should have some say in the matter!

Last edited:

leomoon

On a lighter note, Trump is reportedly fuming over the way Melania has redecorated his lair at Mar-a-Lago. :mad:

Well, now she'll have to stay there too. She should have some say in the matter!

He had "his people" tear out everything she had "her people" do (her designer) New Marble everywhere and dark wood came out.

• President Donald Trump disliked renovations made to his Mar-a-Lago resort by his wife, Melania, so much that he had them ripped out, CNN reported.
  • “He was not happy with it,” a source told CNN, adding that Trump berated resort management upon his arrival last week for Christmas.
  • At Trump’s orders, resort staff removed “white marble and an abundance of dark wood,” CNN said.
  • Trump was said to be “moody” during the trip, CNN reported

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/trump-hated-melania-mar-a-lago-redecoration-tear-out-cnn-2020-12

She should send him packing too!

BTW: Trump beat Pelosi to the punch, and already announced suing (Federal lawsuit & State of Ga. ) announced by the State GOP leader?

suing the Attorney General for illegally taping his phone call?

Go figure!

I don't think he will beat Pluto's transit however, he MUST pay under Pluto's demands and not his. :bandit::rightful:

Last edited: