Why can't I have any friends?

Moondancing

Premium Member
Mercury in Pisces is debilitated. Neptune is the natural ruler of 12th house, house of self-undoing. Also Venus, ruler of 12th is in 3rd of communications is conj Nept. Your negative talk about yourself and others is a path only to pain. Observe what is going through your mind as you talk with another person. Are you ready to run because you feel so inadequate? What about the other person's need to feel liked? Understanding they have the same needs can go a long way to having compassion for yourself and them.

Entering high school makes one acutely aware of the need for friendships and most are struggling to fit in. You need to stop the negative talk which is going to be very difficult. It means you need to watch every thought and check for hurtful dialog. Keep busy on focused projects that won't let your mind run amok. You've got a long way to go in life and this is one devil you want to tame.

Best to you!!

MD

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

Mercury in Pisces is debilitated. Neptune is the natural ruler of 12th house, house of self-undoing. Also Venus, ruler of 12th is in 3rd of communications is conj Nept. Your negative talk about yourself and others is a path only to pain. Observe what is going through your mind as you talk with another person. Are you ready to run because you feel so inadequate? What about the other person's need to feel liked? Understanding they have the same needs can go a long way to having compassion for yourself and them.

Entering high school makes one acutely aware of the need for friendships and most are struggling to fit in. You need to stop the negative talk which is going to be very difficult. It means you need to watch every thought and check for hurtful dialog. Keep busy on focused projects that won't let your mind run amok. You've got a long way to go in life and this is one devil you want to tame.

Best to you!!

MD

Thank you so much for this!
Yes,I always mess up things when they go seemingly well,and then I run away or avoid them out of shame and guilt,because they don't deserve somebody like me...
I try to bit more positive,and I fail at it most of the time,as something bad happens.
It's a continuous struggle for me,much more than others would.

Hkk

Account Closed
Wow,thank you so much for this,I'm so glad you replied!😊😊😊😇

My pleasure my Dear! You just keep looking up. This is life. Things will continue to change. Nothing ever stays the same even though it may look like it right now trust me when i say things will change. You have just got to practice self love. Start with a bubble bath! lol i know it sounds mad but do little things for yourself each day and tell yourself in the mirror you are enough and you love yourself. Check your solar return chart too. Look at the aspects etc. :biggrin:

Forgotten Warrior

My pleasure my Dear! You just keep looking up. This is life. Things will continue to change. Nothing ever stays the same even though it may look like it right now trust me when i say things will change. You have just got to practice self love. Start with a bubble bath! lol i know it sounds mad but do little things for yourself each day and tell yourself in the mirror you are enough and you love yourself. Check your solar return chart too. Look at the aspects etc. :biggrin:

Thank you so much for this...
I'll look into my Solar Return chart,I'll see what's there...

Moondancing

Premium Member
Thank you so much for this!
Yes,I always mess up things when they go seemingly well,and then I run away or avoid them out of shame and guilt,because they don't deserve somebody like me...
I try to bit more positive,and I fail at it most of the time,as something bad happens.
It's a continuous struggle for me,much more than others would.

I use to do the same thing. I knew I had serious flaws but didn't blame others for ignoring me or not reaching out. Also forgave myself and always told myself I'd keep working to improve and one day I'd be well and making friends. I knew for me it would be a very long time and happy to go at my pace. Keep practicing!

Cheers!

MD

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

I use to do the same thing. I knew I had serious flaws but didn't blame others for ignoring me or not reaching out. Also forgave myself and always told myself I'd keep working to improve and one day I'd be well and making friends. I knew for me it would be a very long time and happy to go at my pace. Keep practicing!

Cheers!

MD

I'm trying to do the same thing...
Thank you for the wonderful advice!