Famous Aquarians

blackbery

Jeb Bush under arrest. As is the entire Bush family from what I hear. After the 'funeral' of GW Bush (who didn't die then but was sent to Gitmo), nobody has seen the Bushes....like many :aquarius: who can be very arrogant & never believe they can be caught. Hubris their achilles heel....:aquarius::sun: ego out of control.

Others include Paul Ryan born on Jan 29/70 (who 'retired' from politics at a very young age), he was 'forced' to leave to avoid charges of treason.

Eric Holder (Jan 21/510). Another criminal who thought he was 'aboe the law'.

J.E. Bush is Aquarius (2/11/1953), and he seeks to become the 3rd Bush family member who was president: His father George HW (term 1989-93) and George Jr (term 2001-09). In 2024, expect someone like JEB to campaign for president or as a VP mate with former VP Mike Pence. They'll run vs. either current pres. Biden and/or VP Kamala Harris (depending on circumstances regarding Biden's health).

david starling

A few of us are "incognitos" when it comes to revealing our Chart-placements. I'm semi-incognito, because I haven't posted my chart, but I've revealed a lot ABOUT it: H1 Sun in late-Pisces trine Jupiter in Scorpio, Merc conj Mars in Pisces, a few degrees above the Ascendant in mid-Pisces, and Moon in mid-Aquarius.

Just wondering why the incognitos are so reticent to reveal even their Sun, Moon, Mercury and Ascendant? Knowing those are a real help in understanding points of view. Not the whole chart--just those four would be useful for explaining our differences in opinion, including our attitudes towards the Sign Aquarius.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Look out for the ones cusp Capricorn (Jan 20-21) and cusp Pisces (Feb 18-19) people! Also for those whose moon is cusp Cap and cusp Pis. In tropical, my mother had a cusp Aqu-Pis moon and in sidereal, I have a cusp Aqu-Cap sun.

CapAquaPis

Other forms of Aquarian energy in people, esp. based on their year of birth.

Jupiter in Aquarius years: 1902, 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009 and 2021 (this year).

Neptune in Aquarius periods: Jan 1998-Feb 2012 (14 years and 1 month).

Esp. those born from 1985-2012 have 4 outer planets in Aquarius at any time.

CapAquaPis

My birthday siblings: Jamake Highwater (Feb 14, 1931-died 2001) the artist and cultural consultant who faked being Native American (a false story of being an adopted half-American Indian, namely Blackfoot and Cherokee child from Montana) had a double Aquarius moon...unless he's now what we call "Trans Racial" with even honorary tribal citizenship with the Blackfoot in Montana he falsely claimed to descend from and maybe the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma, and Janice Dickinson (Feb 16, 1955) with a Sagittarius moon but has a scorpio appearance has her own dubious claim of having a Japanese great-grandma in 1900 New York and biographers questioned any Jewish ancestry from her Polish family, but is being an Aquarius some kind of a very liquid "ethnic, race and cultural shifting" personality of identity politics? Comedian/ Producer/ Writer/ Cartoonist/ Band conductor Seth MacFarlane (Oct 26, 1973) is a double Scorpio with an Aquarius rising stated he found a token Black here, an East Asian there, Indigenous person somewhere and maybe...even...a Jew in his family tree. And Rachel Dolezal may be an Aquarius rising with a double Scorpio (Nov 12, 1977) who faked being Black/ African-American along with additional Nez Perce Indian, Lebanese Arab and Ashkenazi Jewish formerly headed the NAACP chapter in Spokane WA, and it was soon discovered by journalists that she's 100% white-Euro-caucasian.

CapAquaPis

Voldormyr Zelenskyy, Ukrainian president is an Aquarius (Jan 25, 1978), he's called a "Nazi" by his adversary Russian president Vladimir Putin, but in reality, Zelenskyy is Jewish or of Jewish descent. He was a comedian and actor known to held an interest in politics and was elected president in 2019. Something of a Ronald Reagan (fellow Aquarian) trait to be photogenic on film or TV and still, be able to express themselves in current events, domestic affairs and global diplomacy. And zelenskyy has a polar opposite Leo moon in 3rd, an Aquarius sun in 8th and a Gemini rising full of air like Aquarius is, but its burnt by Leo's ruler planet: our closest star the Sun...a profile of an unlikely warrior...defending his country now.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Christina Aguilera IS AN AQUARIUS...Rising that is. I liked her a lot, esp during her rivalry vs. Britney Spears, a fellow Sagittarius but 1981 baby vs 1980 for Christina, also that's my birth year and I love my sex-tile Sagittarians (Britney has an Aquarius moon and cusp Virgo/Libra ASC), and X-tina has a Bull or a Taurus moon (Dec 18th, just when John Lennon died 10 days ago in 1980) vs. Britney's own (Dec 1-2, 1981, a month left in that year).

CapAquaPis

And Hilaria Baldwin (Jan 6, 1984) is an Aquarius...Moon mama. Her claims of being Spanish is half-wrong and right, because as a child, she spent summers in her parents' home in Mallorca, Islas Balearics, Spain and because of her dark looking appearance for a Northern-western European, as well she picked up a lot of but not entirely Spanish words, she started to identify herself a Spaniard (how come she don't know what is the Castillian not Catalan or valencian word for pickle or cucumber is? EL PEPINO, then she blames her forgetting the word on stage fright) but it turns out her hometown is...Boston, Massachusetts, USA. She's now "culturally fluid" and apologized she's not of any Iberian, Hispanic, Latin or Mediterranean ethnicity (yeah, how come she didn't learn the islands' local or regional language?), and her Capricorn sun: the goat meets Aries/Taurus AC cusp: ram and bull. The Spanish press translated in English: Hillary's BULL! or !ES EL TORO DE HILARIA! as in Hilarious, they don't find her nationality claim to be humorous.

CapAquaPis

David Cornsilk (Feb 10, 1959) had a scientific background as I expect with an Aquarius sun (cusp Pisces-Aries moon, he was labeled a radical "kook" in his community in the 1990s-2000s), a former Cherokee Nation and United Keetoowah Band genealogist, a quarter of a century ago in the summer of 1997 tried with his "Cherokee Nationalist Party" to subvert his tribe in a near-coup, and studied Cherokee Law and anthropology of his declaration of the Cherokee people are a social, cultural and esp. nationality and political entity, not based on race, ethnicity, genetics and biology. He succeeded in having reinstated citizenship rights for Cherokee Freedmen, about 2,800 African-Americans whose ancestors after their emancipation after the civil war were adopted by the Cherokee Nation, an ally for members of his community should be given that right regardless of how much "Cherokee Indian" blood. And last Feb 2022 along with similar months in 2020 and 2021, Cornsilk convinced the US' 2nd largest Native American tribe nation to change its constitution to recognize anyone with a lineal ancestor on the Dawes Rolls which took place in 1907 (when Oklahoma became a state), not "by blood" has the right to their nation's citizenship. In the current age we live in, the world debates the subject of biological race vs sociopolitical identity, whether it's the French Republic, the state of Israel, the Native Hawaiian people, Ireland's definition of "Irish" and wherever else in the world, every nation (whether an international recognized republic or Indigenous peoples' citizenship rules) decides who can be a citizen, resident or a descendant.

CapAquaPis

And the worst kind of Aquarians possible: Nicolae Ceausescu (Jan 26, 1918 with a cusp Cancer-Leo moon), the ill-fated dictatorial president of the communist era of Romania from the late 1960s to the revolution marked the last month of 1989 when he was overthrown to be taken into custody by the military and new government to be charged with crimes against the state and finally, he with his wife Elena were executed on Christmas Day. https://www.onthisday.com/people/nicolae-ceausescu

Other astrologers believe he was born on Feb 5th, 1918 at 6:26AM European Time (or set to Greenwich time in WW1), but Romania converted to the Gregorian calendar the following year 1919. Others gave the exact birth time at 8:00PM on either Jan 26th or Feb 5th dates (cusp Scorpio-Sagittarius moon). https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ceausescu,_Nicolae

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I wonder if anyone born with an Uranus in Aquarius generation+Sun in Aquarius month+Moon in Aquarius Day+Rising in Aquarius hour+and finally, the sidereal Saturn in Aquarius period...is going to be the greatest president or world leader ever, a reverse of the "third Antichrist" who has a challenger in this millennia...and I wonder who would that person be?

CapAquaPis

And in the anime world, voice actor Mippa-chan (Google will have more details of her) Feb 18 or 19, 1983 cusp pisces, sharing the same birthday with (western animation) voice actor Kath Soucie who is thought to be Feb 20 instead of 19th in 1967. (and an Aquarius Moon voice actor Kira Buckland, aka Rina-Chan, but born on July 13, 1987, Rina-Chan has a wikipedia article).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Youtube celebrity Brittany (Venti) Dier was born on Feb 14, 1997 with either a Taurus/Gemini Moon and she's part of the fully grown social media influencer movement fit for an Aquarian like her. And also the anti-cult activist Owen Wilson Morgan (Telltale) was born on July 20, 1989 has an Aquarius moon, however, he's a scientifically minded atheist and skeptic when it comes to paranomal subjects. While the mysterious no-face-reveal Ghostpolitics on the Ghost Show was said to be born either on Feb 1st under an Aquarius sun (and similarly, Gemini moon) or on Aug 1, 1966 under an Aquarius moon, but there's no real biography of him to confirm or support the astrological profile. One has a higher chance of fame and celebrity under social media than in the past century limited by motion pictures, television shows and radio waves by getting hired for roles in media companies often far from home.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

This week is my Transit saturn natal Sun which I had 3 times in my life when I was 13 and only once in 2023, just as significant like saturn returns to the degree when you were born.

3 famous Aquarians have birthdays this week, the first in February, the shortest month (for anyone born on Feb 29, Leap Year day, wait til next year):

1. The best painter of the 20th century, Norman Rockwell (Feb 3rd).

2. Then the civil rights pioneer Rosa parks birthday (Feb 4th), since Aquarius is about revolution, abd change for the betterment of us all.

3. And The Tongan Tiger of the 49ers (they didn't make to the super bowl again) had his birthday today.

Enjoy tomorrow: Groundhog Day (imagine a movie you are stuck in the same day for a whole month) - very cold winter weather situation in southern CA, south TX and south FL, and it makes you wonder whether we're having global warning or climate change, or the Honga Tonga volcanic eruption in Jan 2022 has cooled the planet for a year or two.

CapAquaPis

William Henry Harrison (born Feb 9, 1773-died Apr 4, 1841) was the 9th president of the USA and served the shortest term for 30 days before he died of pneumonia he caught in giving out a long speech on a rainy day not clothed properly for the weather at the US capital on Inauguration Day when it was held on March 4th.