Is our relationship going to work out?

koshka

Is our relationship going to work out? It's been going on for years now, but we have a lot of obstacles....

edit: Are you supposed to put where you were born or where you currently are as the location?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_is_our_relationship_going_to_work_out_hp.31468.4527.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_is_our_relationship_going_to_work_out_hp.31468.4527.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 28

koshka

I don't know if you need more details, so I'll add some more: it's long distance and he's quite a difficult person sometimes and I don't know why because he's very closed with his emotions... I see he cares by some of his actions, but sometimes I think we just aren't on the same wavelength and I sometimes feel feel like I've wasted years of my feelings for nothing!

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this! :)

Chirongirl

Is our relationship going to work out? It's been going on for years now, but we have a lot of obstacles....

edit: Are you supposed to put where you were born or where you currently are as the location?

The chart is not readable. When the ascendant of a horary chart is from 0 to 3 degrees, it is normally believe that it is tooe arly to answer this question. Or perhaps it is too late and you already know the answer!

I would suggest you to upload a Synastry and a Midpoint composite chart. They normally give you indepth insight of a relationship.

You may make another horary chart after a few weeks. :)

koshka

Thank you so much for your answer! :biggrin: I've been trying to learn more about this, but it's a lot of information! It's going to take some practice! :tongue: Would the ascendant be the Venus 26 Tau 3*35*? Which is the 1'st house, right?

tikana

This chart is readble

querent and quested are falling apart because venus and mars are separating
there is no translation of light
reception is lousy

so not going anywhere

T

heloise

I'd say he probably likes you quite a lot though: he's mars in your 1st house (though in the sign of his detriment so can't express himself / has little power to act).

Moon, your secondary significator, will sextile his secondary significator sun (you might be able to reconnect emotionally).

Jupiter on the Asc is quite positive - Jupiter ruling 9th of long-distance travel. Are you planning a trip to see him (or is he planning to come and see you soon?).

Good luck to you!

P.S. Do take all my comments with a pinch of salt - I know very little about horary

koshka

Thank you so much for your reply, heloise! :kissing: Well, those two things that you mention 'can't express himself / has little power to act' apply so much to our relationship from both sides. It's been complicated from outside influences, which sort of holds us back from being together. There isn't much we really can to at this moment without making a big mess of our lives.

"Jupiter on the Asc" - Actually hopefully I'll be able to move back to my home country this autumn/winter and if so, there is quite a big chance I'll be seeing him since right now everything is long distance considering we're oceans apart! So I really hope we'll be seeing each other. :whistling:

I think that is why I asked the question in the first place... long distance relationships can be confusing, especially when you aren't able to really judge the physical showing of emotions, if you get what I mean. :) If he were nearby I'd be able to judge everything much more easier on my own, I think. At least I hope so!!! :pinched:

koshka

Here is a relationship chart from astro with our birth times and everything, if that shows or helps anything. :)

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_e_t.16795.29393.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_e_t.16795.29393.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 19

heloise

Long-distance relationship can be very difficult for both sides, especially when you're oceans apart. If there is a chance that you will move back to your home country this autumn/winter and be with him, my advice would be to give it your best shot and if it still doesn't work when you are physically in the same country... well, only then put an end to it.

All the best to you!
x

Neptune Rising

Here is a relationship chart from astro with our birth times and everything, if that shows or helps anything. :)

hi Koshka

We only analyse horary charts in the horary section. It may be helpful for you to post your synastry/composite charts in the Relational Section and add a little of your own interpretation if you can. You will probably get more replies there. Otherwise, you can post in the Read my Chart section without the astro interpretation.

NR