Were we destined to come together?

Lkb273

Hi,

So, there is this guy I have been seeing out every once in a while. First time was about 3-4 months ago he was sitting next to my table (& caught my eye of course) and later that night I saw him at a different more late night place (we live Chicago, so there are plenty to choose from). About 2 months ago I saw him out on a random Thursday at a late night lounge/club that I rarely go to, and I actually went up and said hi, but nothing really materialized then as I was distracted by something that night.

About a month ago, I saw him at my gym (there aren't many people around my age there so I was surprised). Then- a few weeks ago I saw him on Match.com- ha! So, I messaged & was like "I feel like I see you everywhere...blah blah..." and he gave me his number and told me to contact him (I didn't jump on it- I dont know why).

A week after that I walked right past him on the sidewalk- I didn't say hi because I was sweaty from the gym :unsure: haha.

But last Friday- I attended a going away party for my old boss, and one of my old colleagues from a different department came. Guess who shows up with him?? The guy! I was like- oh, my G I see this guy everywhere!! It just felt strange...I dont know how to explain it! I actually talked to him, and we got along swell. But he left abruptly without really saying goodbye :(

The next day I went to my gym to get some sun by the pool and whaddya know...he's there. So I went over and said hi, and we spent the next few hours together...and he invited me to his Labor day party for next weekend.

I just feel like this is so weird, because there are plenty of people who I know in my neighborhood who go to the same gym and frequent the same restaurants and bars as I do--but I NEVER run into them! The frequency of my running into him was sporadic in the beginning, and then really increased over the past month or so...I just think its strange...

Is there something in this chart?? My formal question is: were we destined to come together?..and if so (if you can tell) what is the purpose of our coming together or is this a lasting relationship of some sort? I have some romantic feelings towards him, so I'm very curious.

Also, I know this doesn't really hold any water, but I remember asking him a few months ago when his birthday was...he is an Aries...I am a Sagittarius. **On a side note, I (for kicks) made it my mission to find an Aries this summer just because I thought it was strange that I had never run into one in the 4 years I have lived downtown-and I was curious about the match...

I would appreciate any input!!! Thanks :biggrin:

Attachments

• Horary JP.gif
    Horary JP.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 36

Lkb273

Just want to establish what I (think) I know about this chart-please correct me if I'm wrong or a little off:

AC is at around 24 degrees, so things are still "up in the air," also that axis is in mutable signs (meaning the situation is evolving/changing at the moment?).

I am the AC-Sag, so Jupiter represents me asking the question.

The question involves a relationship (7th H) which is governed by Gemini, so Mercury signifies the relationship.

The question also involves a possible romantic flavor to the meeting...(5th H) governed by Taurus, so Venus signifies the love factor.

The Moon has just entered the 5th house and is trine Mercury at the moment...I have a feeling this means something positive regarding my emotional state and the relationship (being in a harmonious aspect)- maybe signifying that I'm hopeful? I don't know here...

I see that Venus is in the 10th and Mercury is in the 9th, but I'm not sure where to go from here...so I blindly assume the MC may play a role here, but I am unsure how to interpret this...

I see there are a lot of trines but with the outer planets...so those don't "technically" count. The sun has trines and is conj Mercury, but I am unsure how that fits into answering the question.

DiDi

Im thinking lol .... There is something your supose to know about this person or visa versa.

Or sometimes lives seem to cross paths, maybe for a reason maybe not?

In horays latley.... merc and jup both rx have been comming up a lot and what they are doing?
both asc you and des him and both your communicator houses are still merc and jup rx :cool:

So i dont know the state they are in id say merc would be in better shape as its in its own ruler but they are both seem like they are walking around in circles both going back to something both got stuff going on to work out... Could be the case here with you too...
once merc goes forward maybe it will be better timing!?

what do u think?

Lkb273

In horays latley.... merc and jup both rx have been comming up a lot and what they are doing?
both asc you and des him and both your communicator houses are still merc and jup rx :cool:

So i dont know the state they are in id say merc would be in better shape as its in its own ruler but they are both seem like they are walking around in circles both going back to something both got stuff going on to work out... Could be the case here with you too...
once merc goes forward maybe it will be better timing!?

what do u think?

Thanks for your input Didi. I looked up the meaning of jup rx and merc rx, and I'm wondering if those meanings apply to horary (in a traditional sense). I read that when Jup is in rx that instead of expanding outward, one expands inward to deep expansive thinking and self analysis. This would make sense for me as Jup rx, because Jup is in the 3rd house and I have been doing a lot of internal repair work though analyzing the specifics of my issues in hopes to "clean out my mental closets." I am hoping that by doing this, #1 I will feel better, and #2 I will be able to approach relationships not so distracted and biased by past issues, people and behaviors that stemmed from those hangups. I've also been planning on re-decorating my apartment which could be a Pisces thing (as I think Jup goes rx in Pisces?).

He told me that he is considering expanding his business and studying the ins and outs of a possible new venture, so him being Merc rx in the 9th could show his preoccupation with this. Perhaps carefully hammering out details, learning about the costs and benefits, and not committing to any contracts. Perhaps that is what is conveyed as him being "distracted".

I also read that Merc rx holds more "outward effects and consequenses" than Jup rx. So, Merc goes direct around Sept 11, and the effects will subside after Merc passes the point it "stopped" at a week or so later. But Jup rx lasts until December I think. However, being that Merc rx is stronger than a Jup rx could mean that once Merc goes direct things could iron out for us?

I dont know. I need some more expert help, like yours DiDi, on this chart.

Thanks again DiDi. If anyone more can help and contribute I would really appreciate it!! Thanks! :biggrin:

Last edited:

DiDi

your welcomed

But one thing i do know is when you keep bumping or comming across someone its for a reson... I dont know what the both of your reason is as only you will be able to determine that.

something similar happened to me a while back now... and yes we did give in to fate and i think we were helped from the other side with it because of the circumstances and so on.

good luck

Lkb273

So, we met up last night & I got his birth info & I've attached the synastry (which may be more appropriate for a different thread...). We had an interesting meeting, and it did not end well. He said that his dad has Aspergers and that he has some of the traits, but wasn't diagnosed. He said something that came out of left field to me, which really offended and upset me on a personal level & I left without saying a word. However, after thinking about it- what he said may have been thrown off from those traits, because it was so unusual, abrupt and misplaced.

There was alcohol involved, so I sent him a message this morning to try to find out if there was a miscommunication (darn Mercury rx). We'll see what he says if he says anything at all.

Regardless, the synastry looks like its good. Is there something I'm missing here- anything in the charts lead to explain that we were to come together for a reason??

Thanks.

Attachments

• Synastry.gif
    Synastry.gif
    35.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

shereej

I am not sure what I am looking at in this chart. Can anyone let me know what they see?

Attachments

• Progressions Oct 3 2010.jpg
    Progressions Oct 3 2010.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 18