Where we left off?

Lkb273

I talked to this guy last night- our relationship ended abruptly due to a critical misunderstanding (mercury was in retrograde). We had an awesome relationship.

We talked for a while and apologized to eachother and flirted quite obviously. I've been wondering about him for a while, as we are an exceptional match. We discussed meeting for a drink soon...

Will this relationship rekindle??

Attachments

• astro_2gw_30_rob_hr_84030_5095.gif
    astro_2gw_30_rob_hr_84030_5095.gif
    56.5 KB · Views: 42

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation)
(Following is based on whole sign house format)

-you and him (your relationship) = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury
-your romance = 5th house from the 7th = Libra = Venus
-Mercury (relationship) chases Venus (romance) = + testimony
-Moon chase both significators = + testimony
-Moon sextile Mercury = + testimony
-Moon square Venus = - testimony
Net results:
negative testimony = 1
positive testimony = 3
...so, answer is yes, probably the relationship will rekindle
When? Mutable signs are on the pivots = changing situation at current time; indications of this horary valid over next several weeks: change in relationship status should occur by that time (if no change by then, validity of this reading becomes doubtful and the question should be asked again)

Lkb273

Hi Dr Farr,

I was very hopeful from your observations, because that weekend after, I saw him at my gym by the pool and we talked even more. He had to leave, but he said goodbye to me in a way that made it seem like there was something more...like he was having a hard time trying to control his emotional read. He is usually very stoic and controlled, but he was going back and forth between stoic and genuine.

Anyway, I had texted him later that night asking him what he was up to & he didn't respond. I though that was unusual, being that we had talked twice and it seemed like we were on good terms.

The a couple weekends later, I gave him a call, and he seemed happy to talk to me, and all of a sudden he asked if he could call me back, and he never did. This is so frustrating for me. This guy is 9 years older than me, and he's acting so weird.

I feel like when I was talking to him, he was putting on a shallow act. I keep having weird dreams about him, and I just want a clue.

I re ran the question, as I feel like some components may have shifted. Is there anything you can see in this chart regarding the rekindling of the relationship?

I have a feeling this guy has emotional issues or something...but for some reason, I am so hung up on him. Its hard to shake certain people, and he's definitley one of those people for me.

I would appreciate your input and advice! Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_36_rss_hr_64622_31785.gif
    astro_2gw_36_rss_hr_64622_31785.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 26

BobZemco

I re ran the question, as I feel like some components may have shifted.

Horaries are valid for at least 90 days, so there's no such thing as "re-running" the chart or asking the same question in 31 different flavors.

You want to know why he's acting "so weird?

Well, his Sun is in sextile to the 11th House Ruler, and his Mercury separated from a sextile with the 11th House Ruler sometime in the last week of June or thereabouts. The 11th House of course is his 5th House, so he's involved with someone else and has been for a while. Given that Scorpio is a Fixed Sign, he's going to be involved with someone else for some time.

Perhaps you might consider that the "argument" was a pretext to get out of the relationship and pursue other love interests.

I don't see where he harbors any ill will toward you, but right now he's pre-occupied so he'll remain friendly to you as long as you're content to play second-fiddle or "ride the bench" until you're needed.

Lkb273

Thanks BobZemco. I had a feeling that that situation was a part of the equation. In fact, the dream I had last night- he was dating someone else. But I've thought that for some time. Do you see any factors that are telling of my role in this- or would a new chart/question have to be run?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice)

I also believe that it is a bit early to re-ask the original question-I think the time frame of the initial is still operative, probably for several more weeks. However, to me at least, this doesn't preclude asking about aspects of the basic question, such as in this case might reflect upon his current situation. In the reference chart I take him as the 7th = Aries = Mars; now look how planets are jammed in the 6th house from his signifying sign (ie, the 6th from his 7th): Venus, Mars, and Mars just about to conjunct Saturn, which latter planet has just left his 6th house; well, to me that means a great deal of concentration of not-too-pleasant energies (Venus is in its fall) in the area of life connected with employment, and with health. I would say this chart shows that his thoughts are occupied with one (or perhaps both) of those subjects, so the motivation for concentrating on you, is probably minimal because of the demands on his mind, of these other concerns. I think further evidence derived from his signifying house/sign supports this: since thoughts about you would = the 7th from his signfying sign (7th from 7th), which is Libra which = Venus, notice that neither his significator Mars, nor any of the planets in his signifying sign (Jupiter and Uranus) make any aspect at all to Venus! Mr Zemco-using expert traditionalist methods-has also found the predominant theme here as being his pre-occupation of mind, but for me this pre-occupation centers on either his health or employment (possibly both) rather than other romantic relationships.

Serendipity

Briefly.....Clear from both charts the answer would be no. 1st chart you're Jupiter and he's Mercury. You are not in any of Mercury's dignities but you receive him by exaltation. (highly infatuated) Although Mercury and Jupiter are applying by trine it does not perfect until Mercury leaves Cancer and moves into Leo.
2nd chart you're Venus in fall chasing Mars (him)... but Mars is following Saturn into Libra before you can get to him.

Lkb273

In the reference chart I take him as the 7th = Aries = Mars; now look how planets are jammed in the 6th house from his signifying sign (ie, the 6th from his 7th): Venus, Mars, and Mars just about to conjunct Saturn, which latter planet has just left his 6th house; well, to me that means a great deal of concentration of not-too-pleasant energies (Venus is in its fall) in the area of life connected with employment, and with health. I would say this chart shows that his thoughts are occupied with one (or perhaps both) of those subjects, so the motivation for concentrating on you, is probably minimal because of the demands on his mind, of these other concerns.

I can definitely see that one, dr. farr. One could say this guy is obsessed with his physical/internal health and his career. He just got promoted a couple of months ago and he still travels 70% of the time. Also, he works out like clockwork with a specific schedule, too, almost OCD-ish. He is a Libra Sun and Virgo rising, so I think that's pretty much how he is going to be for the long-run.

Maybe things will come together when the dust starts to settle, or maybe they wont. For now, thanks to your insight, I think I'll just let sleeping dogs lie.

dr. farr, I realize you don't apply traditional methods, and I like your different take. What turned you on to your methodology?

Serendipity seemed to be certain that the answer is no. Can you help me reconcile her strong no versus your initial yes?

Although Mercury and Jupiter are applying by trine it does not perfect until Mercury leaves Cancer and moves into Leo.
- Serendipity. Thanks for your input. Can you explain this a bit more?

Thank you everyone.

dr. farr

You will notice that traditionalist horary experts (and they are experts!) here concluded no, while I concluded "probably yes"; why the difference? Well, certainly, the methodology applied can account for the different opinions...but looking at what actually happened, are the two different answers given really so different?
Yes (my answer) there was a (rather brief) contact which could be looked at as a temporary rekindling; yet, nothing more long lasting (has yet) come from it. Perhaps it also might be looked at from the cosmic reading regarding your HOPES: certainly (so far) there has been no rekindling along the lines you (almost certainly) were hoping for, so in this sense the "no" answer (Seredipity et al) is, so far, correct (I still think the original horary is operative, which Mr. Zemco also believes-so it is still too early to make a final determination on the original rekindling question) However, there was in fact a meeting and telephonic conversation which was pleasing and hope-inspiring, and in fact, nothing has since happened which clearly reverses these possible early steps toward a rekindling-so in this respect "my" delineation of "yes" is, so far, correct.
I have seen many examples of this kind of thing, where both a "yes" and a "no" answer are each partly correct (relative to what actually happened) and each partly incorrect. That's why I abandoned dogmatic right way/wrong way thinking in these matters, long ago; that's why in these matters of divination I am tolerant of all approaches.

Last edited: