Will we go on a 2nd Date?

Lkb273

Hi All,

I've been perusing the Horary forum for a bit, as I am looking for guidance with a new potential relationship.

Sparks flew last Thursday on our very first date, but I haven't heard much since. I met him randomly out on the town during the early hours of Thursday morning (two weeks ago) when I had become seperated from my friends- I couldn't find them, and as I was looking at my phone he started talking to me out of the blue. We spent hours together that night, and hours together on our great first date last Thurs. The night we first met, his two friends were being very welcoming to me, and I guess they were telling him that he better date me after I had left (taking my side even though I had never met them, I thought it was weird). He works in mergers & acquisitions, is about 7 years older. I work in property tax valuation and I am in my mid twenties. We both live in Chicago.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need! I look forward to hearing from someone!! I really like this guy, and I felt a certain/strange connection to him...I've never felt so comfortable with someone in my life- it was like I've known him forever because we were sharing deep secrets on our first date...

Attachments

• 2nd Date.gif
    2nd Date.gif
    55 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

tikana

00020423.gif

good enough for me

moon trines saturn and moon is in your 1st ..
moon rules him
saturn is you
Good enough!

T

Lkb273

Wow! Thanks...after reading a bit on horary, and seeing the AC late in degrees, I thought the question was bunk.

But, I appreciate your looking into it for me!! So he is the moon...I had a feeling I was Saturn, because that is the planet that rules Capricorn, the AC. What makes him the moon? I thought he would be the sun, but I have NO idea what I'm doing here :andy: lol.

If you have time, could you explain a bit? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!! :joyful:

tikana

You are Saturn only cause he is 7th house - Cancer - moon rules him
late deg means you might already know the answer

Last edited: