will he come back ?

neptunian

Hi everybody,

This question is asked by my friend, she herself asked. I post for her.

First house her and 7th is her ex then. They got engaged, but suddenly her fiance changed his mind and left her. :( She is suffering a lot. :( second time he left her :( she still hopes for him to come back because of her feelings towards him.
Moon in pisces conjunct neptune i think describes my friend's compassion and forgiveness towards him. After all he put her through, she still can't say anything bad about him. The man is saturn in his 2nd. Do you think money is a problem for him ? can this be the reason of leaving her. or someone else :unsure: but her question; will he come back ? Any insight is appreciated a lot.
Do you think is there any chance of him coming back to her ?

Attachments

• horaryfriend.jpg
    horaryfriend.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 36

scahm

I'm inclined to say no - Moon and Saturn do not aspect, nor do they receive each other in terms of reception. Saturn retrograde shows him backing away but as he is in his own sign, he is doing well and is focused on himself. The approaching trine to Mars (ruler of his 5th house) may in fact suggest an involvement with someone else.

She as Moon in Pisces, approaching the conjunction to Neptune suggests that she is deluding herself about the relationship.

neptunian

I'm inclined to say no - Moon and Saturn do not aspect, nor do they receive each other in terms of reception. Saturn retrograde shows him backing away but as he is in his own sign, he is doing well and is focused on himself. The approaching trine to Mars (ruler of his 5th house) may in fact suggest an involvement with someone else.

She as Moon in Pisces, approaching the conjunction to Neptune suggests that she is deluding herself about the relationship.

Thanks a lot scahm. I'm grateful for the answer. My friend is suffering a lot, hoping for him to return. :(

I realised moon has an applying aspect with uranus. Uranus is the dispositor of saturn her ex. Can we take uranus into account in horary ? do you think this aspect has importance ? or irrelevant ?