Hidden?

knowledge

Hi,

The quarent wants to know if her brother has a secret relationship with his wife's friend.

To me it looks like a yes. I need some help here. Can someone help me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_mate_hr.41294.118227.jpg
    astro_2gw_mate_hr.41294.118227.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,

The quarent wants to know if her brother has a secret relationship with his wife's friend.

To me it looks like a yes. I need some help here. Can someone help me?

I think they may be in a relationship.

• Querent's brother is the 3rd, ruled by Saturn in Aq and retrograde.
  • Querent's brother's wife is the from the 7th from the 3rd or the radical 9th ruled by the Moon.
  • Querent's brother's wife's friend is the 11th from the 9th or the radical 7th house, ruled by Venus in Libra
The querent's brother/Saturn is infatuated with his wife's friend, ruled by Venus. Infatuated because Venus is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation. So brother is strongly attracted but not necessarily ;ong lasting.
The wife's friend/Venus may also be looking for romance, with Venus being in the 5th from her[7th] house.

Brother's wife's friend is lovely on her own, Venus in Libra. Brother is also strong in this matter, with Saturn in it dignity. And they separate meeting by trine at 7 deg in the air signs. So this may have been going on for 7 units of time?

He is still very slowly moving toward her by retrograde motion as he receives her by exaltation. But her reception for him is modest, by term and face. I think things may be cooling for both of them right now as his infatuation also fades.

That's one way to see the chart :)

Last edited:

knowledge

Hi IleneK,

Pls check. Its not the brother's friend's wife.

The person in question is the Brother (L3rd) whether he is in a relationship with his wife's(L7) friend(L11 from L7).

The querent's brother's wife has a friend(female) and The friend lives at the couple's house.

knowledge

Won't the wife be L9 I.e 7th from 3rd? Any how the person in question were represented by the same rulers as previously predicted. Brother/Saturn and the wife's friend/Venus. But the wife will be the moon.

knowledge

I havr just checked with the quarent. The timing is right. They doubt that there is something going on at the background in the name of home office:bandit: and discussions.

The meeting in the air sign (aqua) could also points out the timing late Jan to early Feb or the rooms upstairs:w00t:

IleneK

Premium Member
I've edited my original post to correct my misunderstanding of the relationship between actors in this question. It looks like the significators are the same, Saturn from brother, Venus for wife's friend? And as you say, wife is Moon.

If so, the story is the same. Let me know if there are any errors in logic
[again :)]
that you see.

And just wondering, what interest does the querent/sister have in this matter? Is she friends with her sister-in-law?

Last edited:

Hermeshadesluna

Can you post or private message me a PDF file of the Map, so I can see the parallels. Any before anybody says, parallels don't work or apply in horary, I've had many successful and accurate Views, Predictions and Manifestations using parallels.Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships

knowledge

Can you post or private message me a PDF file of the Map, so I can see the parallels. Any before anybody says, parallels don't work or apply in horary, I've had many successful and accurate Views, Predictions and Manifestations using parallels.Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships

I don't get you! Sorry...

knowledge

And just wondering, what interest does the querent/sister have in this matter? Is she friends with her sister-in-law?

The sister got nothing to do with this. The quarent always had a feeling that her brother-his wife- and the friend have something weird about their relationship.

So lately the Querent's mother had a convo with the quarent regarding this matter, that the brother's mother in law her self has witnessed that the bro and the friendy were being close than before and reacting in an odd way.

So quarent wants to know whether what she has always been feeling about these 3 doods were tue or not.