Will my boyfriend win against the company?

LovelyMissAries

My boyfriend got solar panels for his house under the guise the company contract would provide him with adequate equipment for the panels to work. However it has come out the salesman he signed with flat out lied about the cost of energy production and what it would take to efficiently run an entire house. This has been going on for weeks now and my boyfriend is getting an attorney involved. He's at risk of having to eat a significant loan and it's stressing him out.

To see who will win we look at the strength of each significator -

BF is Saturn in Aqua, it's domicile, in the degree of Aries, but about to turn retrograde. -- He's very mad and pi**ed off to say the least.

Company is Moon in Leo, 8H in the Sagittarius degree - hiding the truth! Also... fitting their Sig is Moon in Leo... Solar Panels=The Sun.

But... Mars (turned L10 is in Aries) is in fall - company *****, but Sun is in Moon's exaltation so maybe they will win?

L9 is the house of law and he's getting an attorney he knows on the side to write them a letter (Jupiter in Pisces L3) BUT Mercury is in Gemini 6H AND that's about to go retrograde as well.

However, Mercury is conjuncting Venus (L10 ruler and ruler of Sun in Taurus) so maybe the outcome will be fair?

Please help! This is actually an interesting horary chart and I will update when there is a result. :)

Attachments

• BFSolarPanels.jpg
    BFSolarPanels.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 30

IleneK

Premium Member
Do no wish to be a pill, but just to clarify:

Did your bf pose this question, making him the querent/1st?
Or are you asking the question, so that bf is 7th?

LovelyMissAries

Do no wish to be a pill, but just to clarify:

Did your bf pose this question, making him the querent/1st?
Or are you asking the question, so that bf is 7th?

I'm asking, and I assumed this would be asked so you're fine! But I've seen many threads where the querent / other readers just cut put the person asking all together, so that's how I initially read the chart. I'm not involved in the matter other than posing the question.

LovelyMissAries

In how to read it, I was going off Harold's explanation here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62291

As for if he will win... I'm not sure. I think the company is sneaky and pulling tricks OR he was not astute enough to read the fine print when he agreed. They are denying certain things were in the contract...but they've also fired the employee who sold him the package? 🤔

I wondered if he should be L1 and the company is 10, the matter is the 9th house and then end of matter is the 4th? (Side note - interesting how the 4th is ruled by Aries here. Two things come to mind with that. One is that it's summer and his home is hotter than normal since they are trying to save costs on A/C and with this whole debacle. Two, his home is ruled by Mars which as stated is in fall in Cancer...the home. Maybe I should look at the financial houses instead like 2/8?)

niksadon

My boyfriend got solar panels for his house under the guise the company contract would provide him with adequate equipment for the panels to work. However it has come out the salesman he signed with flat out lied about the cost of energy production and what it would take to efficiently run an entire house. This has been going on for weeks now and my boyfriend is getting an attorney involved. He's at risk of having to eat a significant loan and it's stressing him out.

To see who will win we look at the strength of each significator -

BF is Saturn in Aqua, it's domicile, in the degree of Aries, but about to turn retrograde. -- He's very mad and pi**ed off to say the least.

Company is Moon in Leo, 8H in the Sagittarius degree - hiding the truth! Also... fitting their Sig is Moon in Leo... Solar Panels=The Sun.

But... Mars (turned L10 is in Aries) is in fall - company *****, but Sun is in Moon's exaltation so maybe they will win?

L9 is the house of law and he's getting an attorney he knows on the side to write them a letter (Jupiter in Pisces L3) BUT Mercury is in Gemini 6H AND that's about to go retrograde as well.

However, Mercury is conjuncting Venus (L10 ruler and ruler of Sun in Taurus) so maybe the outcome will be fair?

Please help! This is actually an interesting horary chart and I will update when there is a result. :)

Very often the capacity of solar panels is calculated at maximum values. In reality, the amount of electricity received will be much less than the figures in the contract.

Last edited: