She stayed late and cuddled for hours and told me she had a boyfriend after?

Kibblerz

I guess my last title was too generic, it fell off the board due to lack of replies rather quickly lol.

Anyways to explain shortly, I began talking to this girl, whom I really have started to get an interest in. Everything was going swimmingly, I could make her laugh plenty, she seemed to enjoy spending time with me, and she ended up over for saint pattys day.

She was originally only going to stay a few hours because she had to go pick up her friend (Who I later found was her boyfriend). Instead she ended up staying and watching a movie with me till midnight, the whole time allowing me to cuddle with her. I got a bit touchy, asking if it was alright, she said yes. She only stopped me when I tried going under her clothes.

She was even about to drink some alchohol which would've resulted in her staying the night..

After she got home we were talking and I asked if I was too touchy and she told me she was a little uncomfortable because she had a boyfriend.

Idk whether she was actually uncomfortable or if she just felt guilty after. Any input is helpful. I just want to know if she actually has a thing for me or if I really did make her uncomfortable

tldr: Cuddled all night with girl who later told me about her boyfriend and said she was uncomfortable;

My chart:
myNatal.gif
Hers(Birth time inaccurate):
herNatal.gif
Synastry:
SynastryChart.jpg
Synastry table:
View attachment SynastryTable2.pdf
Composite:
Composite.jpg

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi

Here's my input. A girl that could opt to stay till midnight and cuddle and let another guy fondle, etc. although she has a boyfriend, will repeat the same, if something even were to develop between the two of you. Get the message?

Kibblerz

Hi

Here's my input. A girl that could opt to stay till midnight and cuddle and let another guy fondle, etc. although she has a boyfriend, will repeat the same, if something even were to develop between the two of you. Get the message?

I guess imo if someone is right for you, even if they have been a cheater previously, they will stay loyal. Really I'm more concerned about whether she was actually uncomfortable during that night. Makes me feel like a jerk :(