Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-09-2016, 01:41 PM

Question NN-SN dilemma in synastry!

So,I'm confused,but happy.I don't know why,but I'm happy.

Anyways,question...yes,questions are good:

What does it mean,when my NN is trine somebodys NN+sextile their SN and their SN is sextile my NN and trine my SN...obviously

So,to make it easier:

MY north-node is at 27°13' Gemini,so my south-node is obviously at 27°13' Sagittarius.
HER north-node is at 28°20' Libra,so her south-node is obviously at 28°20', Aries.

I couldn't find anything in regards to "node to node" aspects in synastry (or to be more accurate,only articles about conjunctions...),so if somebody could help me out here,I would really appreciate that.

PS:Her north node is actually on my Sun-Moon midpoint ...

(By the way,if you understood ANYTHING from that clusterf*ck written above,congrats.)

Rik

Unread 06-09-2016, 07:15 PM

Re: NN-SN dilemma in synastry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post

What does it mean,when my NN is trine somebodys NN+sextile their SN and their SN is sextile my NN and trine my SN...obviously

So,to make it easier:

MY north-node is at 27°13' Gemini,so my south-node is obviously at 27°13' Sagittarius.
HER north-node is at 28°20' Libra,so her south-node is obviously at 28°20', Aries.

I couldn't find anything in regards to "node to node" aspects in synastry (or to be more accurate,only articles about conjunctions...),so if somebody could help me out here,I would really appreciate that.

(By the way,if you understood ANYTHING from that clusterf*ck written above,congrats.)

Rik
This is indicative of a soul mate or soul group karmic connection. The souls may or may not remain together in this life however. The trines and sextiles are telling us that you two have been working on the issues involved for a number of past lives and hope to wrap up those issues in this life. The energies must be used in a constructive way.

This is an important karmic configuration, and it would be important to look at this in more detail, noting any other planets on or near the nodes.

The Libra/Aries energy is quite clear, the need to balance self and others as part of soul purpose, and Gem/Sag is about communication, open perception, being sociable/ breaking free from prejudice, finding a common thread, etc.

Juilia
Unread 06-09-2016, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
This is indicative of a soul mate or soul group karmic connection. The souls may or may not remain together in this life however. The trines and sextiles are telling us that you two have been working on the issues involved for a number of past lives and hope to wrap up those issues in this life. The energies must be used in a constructive way.

This is an important karmic configuration, and it would be important to look at this in more detail, noting any other planets on or near the nodes.

The Libra/Aries energy is quite clear, the need to balance self and othcers as part of soul purpose, and Gem/Sag is about communication, open perception, being sociable/ breaking free from prejudice, finding a common thread, etc.

Juilia
Vayy,interesting information!
Thank you very much.

Well,I could ramble how my south node conjuncts my MC,my Part of Fortune,chiron etc and how we have many aspects that indicate marriage,but before I do so,I rather just post both of our charts down here,maybe you'll see something I didn't.
I mean,it would be nice if could throw an Eye on it,but you don't have to.

Rik

PS: The Screenshots do have a weird yellowish shade,but that's because I'm using a filter to protect my eyes
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-16-53-1.png (178.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-32-29-1.png (194.8 KB, 7 views)
Unread 06-10-2016, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
the sextile/trine relationship shows you and she would have an inherently harmonious relationship. this is very favorable but it can be fragile if there are other hard aspects between you. a midpoint composite would give a better idea of how the relationship would be in reality.

rahu
You mean the position of the Sun-Moon Midpoint in our composite chart?
Unread 06-10-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
No that aspect could be either good or bad. as mentioned a composite is easier to analyze
rahu

What bugged me about the composite chart is,that there are pretty much no interpretations for the Planets in the Signs...and even things like articles about Neptune in the 8th House as an example are pretty much non existent.
So you have a lot less to see and to analyze,and this irritates me because relationships are much more complicated than a few house and planet aspects,that's the reason why I mostly look into synastry,because it's more complicated so it also seems more trustworthy/accurate to me. (Of course,composite is nice for things like the ascendant to see how people see the two of you)
Not to say that I could actually relate with things that were wrote in synastry,emotions as an example,which are highly complex,especially for me with my sh*tload of squares to my moon,as well as two tsquares...

Rik
Unread 06-10-2016, 04:26 PM

My husband and I are 9.5 years apart in age. His and my nodal axes are reversed and conjunct.

Basically the NN shows where your growth lies. It may be out-of-character for you, but it's a path you should follow. The SN shows your comfort zone, possibly an area you've mastered and can put to good use. If you two have sextile/trined nodal axes, hopefully you can help each other's growth in life.

The sign will say how you go about doing this. The house will indicate the area or domain of life.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 06-10-2016, 04:39 PM

I think only the hard aspects count when you are talking about North and south nodes.
Unread 06-10-2016, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
I think only the hard aspects count when you are talking about North and south nodes.
Aren't trines and sextiles both hard aspects?
Unread 06-10-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
My husband and I are 9.5 years apart in age. His and my nodal axes are reversed and conjunct.

Basically the NN shows where your growth lies. It may be out-of-character for you, but it's a path you should follow. The SN shows your comfort zone, possibly an area you've mastered and can put to good use. If you two have sextile/trined nodal axes, hopefully you can help each other's growth in life.

The sign will say how you go about doing this. The house will indicate the area or domain of life.

I just noticed,both of our north nodes are in our 3rd house.
Her NN is in my 7th house and my NN is in her 11th house.
Btw,my SN is in Sagittarius 9th house,and I have a Stellium of 5 in Sag (Chiron included),and Saturn in Gemini...because playing life on easy-mode is apparently nothing for me...
Unread 06-10-2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Aren't trines and sextiles both hard aspects?
No, those are soft. Hard aspects are the conjunction, opposition, and square.
Unread 06-10-2016, 10:29 PM

Chiron conjunct your SN indicates that part of your soul purpose in this life is to heal your karmic wound. This wound however may block your progress in this life. A Sag Chiron is showing us a wound in the soul due to old beliefs or a wounding attitude. These wounds may be due to beliefs, religious attitudes, ethics. There may be some religious beliefs to examine. Healing comes from a connection to the Divine, and recognition of the spiritual Self. This issue is a part of the synastry nodal rectangle. Her Libra/Aries energy will assist you in healing this wound.
Unread 06-11-2016, 12:38 AM

Quote:
No, those are soft. Hard aspects are the conjunction, opposition, and square.
Hm,im apparently retarded.Thanks for the Information.
Unread 06-11-2016, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Chiron conjunct your SN indicates that part of your soul purpose in this life is to heal your karmic wound. This wound however may block your progress in this life. A Sag Chiron is showing us a wound in the soul due to old beliefs or a wounding attitude. These wounds may be due to beliefs, religious attitudes, ethics. There may be some religious beliefs to examine. Healing comes from a connection to the Divine, and recognition of the spiritual Self. This issue is a part of the synastry nodal rectangle. Her Libra/Aries energy will assist you in healing this wound.
Well,that's good to know.Thank you.

But what I don't understand,what do you mean with "wounds",and how could they manifest in my life? I definitely do recognize myself as a spiritual person,but I know that I'm capable of a lot more than where I am at the moment,so I'm working on that.
I actually don't follow any known Religions in this life,I created my own from the information and experiences I have/had.Of course it will be work in progress for ever because I don't want to limit myself from living a happy and free life,so thats for the religion part.

"Wounding attitude"? So I am/was a douchebag?

"Ethics"?Hmm,well I definitely have a good amount of moral (not religious) ethics,but I think that's just my Virgo moon having some fun while picking the best person possible.
I mean,those are my personal ethics.If somebody is fine with getting sh*tfaced every weekend,that's their thing and I won't be an *** to them,it's their life.
We probably couldn't be friend because I don't want to surround myself with people like them,but I let them live their lifes.

"Connecting to the divine" What would you suggest here? Meditation would be the easiest way,right?

Rik

Last edited by Rik; 06-11-2016 at 01:00 AM.
Unread 06-11-2016, 01:07 AM

Found my Problem!

Chiron conjunct MC:
"If Chiron makes the conjunction from the 9th house side, then any potential Chiron problems would tend to be suppressed and driven into the subconscious."

To make things even more complicated...
The Following User Says Thank You to Rik For This Useful Post:
katydid (06-11-2016)
Unread 06-11-2016, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Hm,im apparently retarded.Thanks for the Information.
No you are not retarded, Rik! When I first started getting into astrology, I didn't know this either.

I think you were probably confusing hard aspects with the ptolemaic aspects. Trines and sextiles are ptolemaic aspects, however they are soft.
Unread 06-11-2016, 03:30 AM
Banned

Quote:

So,to make it easier:

Rik
Rahu is very knowledgeable about Nodal relationships. You might hit him up.
Unread 06-11-2016, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Rahu is very knowledgeable about Nodal relationships. You might hit him up.
Umm,who is Rahu? :'D
Unread 06-11-2016, 04:16 AM

Well,I just noticed some more yummy chiron aspects in our synastry chart so LET'S GET INTO IT!

[Disclaimer:All of these aspects are within 2°]

Her chiron square my NN,SN and chiron. (My chiron is also conjuncting my SN)

My Chiron square her Chiron
My chiron sextile her NN and trine her SN
My Chiron trine her Sun,Pallas,Venus and Vesta.

What do these mean?

Rik
Unread 06-11-2016, 04:28 AM
Banned

Rahu is a member on this forum, s/he reads charts with very good nodal knowledge. Go to the search box up right corner of your page and put in Rahu. LOOK FOR THE NODE AND REALITY THREAD ONLY!

In the meantime, the only dilemma I know in NN-SN synastry is when two people driven by their direction in life, find themselves together and or forced to change because they have gotten too far from each other or where it matters in terms of their own direction and purpose.

The moon's nodes seem to tell what the moon is going to do before moon does.

Umbra Penumbra
Unread 06-11-2016, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Rahu is a member on this forum, s/he reads charts with very good nodal knowledge. Go to the search box up right corner of your page and put in Rahu. LOOK FOR THE NODE AND REALITY THREAD ONLY!

In the meantime, the only dilemma I know in NN-SN synastry is when two people driven by their direction in life, find themselves together and or forced to change because they have gotten too far from each other or where it matters in terms of their own direction and purpose.

The moon's nodes seem to tell what the moon is going to do before moon does.

Umbra Penumbra
At the moment in my life,I'm more about collecting as much usable information and knowledge as possible,same with spirituality.So I would be more than happy to play a strong supporting role <3
Unread 06-11-2016, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Well,that's good to know.Thank you.

But what I don't understand,what do you mean with "wounds",and how could they manifest in my life? I definitely do recognize myself as a spiritual person,but I know that I'm capable of a lot more than where I am at the moment,so I'm working on that.
I actually don't follow any known Religions in this life,I created my own from the information and experiences I have/had.Of course it will be work in progress for ever because I don't want to limit myself from living a happy and free life,so thats for the religion part.

"Wounding attitude"? So I am/was a douchebag?

"Ethics"?Hmm,well I definitely have a good amount of moral (not religious) ethics,but I think that's just my Virgo moon having some fun while picking the best person possible.
I mean,those are my personal ethics.If somebody is fine with getting sh*tfaced every weekend,that's their thing and I won't be an *** to them,it's their life.
We probably couldn't be friend because I don't want to surround myself with people like them,but I let them live their lifes.

"Connecting to the divine" What would you suggest here? Meditation would be the easiest way,right?

Rik
The chart you posted is somewhat difficult to read, but it appears you have quite a line up of planets and your SN in 9h Sag. This means that a search for meaning has been important to you in many past lives, and is quite important in this life as well. You will be searching for answers and understanding with your rational mind. In past lives you went off on some tangents and were not focused (SN Sag), but the goal is in this life is to spiritualize that learning, to live it every day, and integrate it into your self system (Sag Sun).

Your Virgo Moon is showing us that in recent past lives you were of service, analytical and orderly. Virgo energy is typically not searching for meaning, nor is it adrift. This is energy which has a strong inner belief system already, and is focused upon being out in the field, being of service, rather than pursing theoretical abstractions.

The natal chart shows the karma, past lives and energy brought forward into this life. However because of free will and other influences, it is not possible to determine how each soul will manifest this energy in a current incarnation. But in general a Chronic wound as shown by a 9h and Sag placement and your SN located there as well, we can see many past lives where this soul searched for religious and philosophical meaning. This was the eternal student who suffered for it. For example you may have been involved in a religious order that was victimized because of beliefs. There may have been a feeling that God had abandoned you. There is some sort of karmic pain around these issues, and perhaps you can give this some thought.

In this life it might play out that some sort of belief you hold causes harm to self or others, or blocks growth in this life. With all the Chiron and nodal interaspects this all seems tied up with your current relationship somehow.

Basically we have all been douchebags. Sad to say, but it is the truth. We have all been saints as well as sinners, gone to the light and dark sides of life. We will all evolve eventually, and join the Divine, but there are many lessons and detours along the way. As part of that process we have total free will and our angels and guides will let us dive head first into the gates of Hell if we so desire as part of our learning process.

Meditation is a most excellent way to connect to Spirit, and calm the human self. This along with daily deep breathing. This does not have to be elaborate or difficult. 10 to 15 minutes a day is good. You may want to experiment with other activities as well. Prayer, mindfullness, music. For myself, music pops open the heart chakra. This is energy that can be used for healing self and others.

The situation for you is to explore and understand various belief systems, but at some point it must be integrated into the Self, and turned into daily practice. The Self is to be spiritualized.

To practice a spiritual life is not as difficult as you would think. Most of us are not going to be Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, etc. We don’t have to be saints to live a more enlightened spiritual life. A goal would be to get up each day, and putting one foot in front of the other, and try to do the right thing. This does not mean being a victim or martyr, or not being human. Most of us are not meant to be Zen Monks, but humans who go about their daily routine of work, raising a family, etc. Two of my friends are earth angels. One is a realtor, the other a beautician. They go out of their way to do a good job, to be helpful and kind. And have helped people who were distraught with issues around their home or hair. This may sound mundane, but it is not. One client was suicidal about her house situation, and the realtor sorted it all out satisfactorily. The beautician has helped women with medically related hair problems, with a great improvement to the client’s self esteem and social interaction. These two friends are not saints, they are human, make mistakes, etc. But overall their presence on the planet is a plus, not a neutral or minus.

Think about this. The current population of the earth is estimated to be 7.6 billion people. What if a tiny fraction of that number, say 1% of the population, 76 million got up every day and tried to do the right thing for that one day, whatever their walk of life or station? I would think it would create positive spirals.

Julia
The Following User Says Thank You to Julia Karmic Astrology For This Useful Post:
animatedoodle (06-14-2016)
Unread 06-12-2016, 02:56 AM

Quote:
The chart you posted is somewhat difficult to read, but it appears you have quite a line up of planets and your SN in 9h Sag. This means that a search for meaning has been important to you in many past lives, and is quite important in this life as well. You will be searching for answers and understanding with your rational mind. In past lives you went off on some tangents and were not focused (SN Sag), but the goal is in this life is to spiritualize that learning, to live it every day, and integrate it into your self system (Sag Sun).

Your Virgo Moon is showing us that in recent past lives you were of service, analytical and orderly. Virgo energy is typically not searching for meaning, nor is it adrift. This is energy which has a strong inner belief system already, and is focused upon being out in the field, being of service, rather than pursing theoretical abstractions.

The natal chart shows the karma, past lives and energy brought forward into this life. However because of free will and other influences, it is not possible to determine how each soul will manifest this energy in a current incarnation. But in general a Chronic wound as shown by a 9h and Sag placement and your SN located there as well, we can see many past lives where this soul searched for religious and philosophical meaning. This was the eternal student who suffered for it. For example you may have been involved in a religious order that was victimized because of beliefs. There may have been a feeling that God had abandoned you. There is some sort of karmic pain around these issues, and perhaps you can give this some thought.

In this life it might play out that some sort of belief you hold causes harm to self or others, or blocks growth in this life. With all the Chiron and nodal interaspects this all seems tied up with your current relationship somehow.

Basically we have all been douchebags. Sad to say, but it is the truth. We have all been saints as well as sinners, gone to the light and dark sides of life. We will all evolve eventually, and join the Divine, but there are many lessons and detours along the way. As part of that process we have total free will and our angels and guides will let us dive head first into the gates of Hell if we so desire as part of our learning process.

Meditation is a most excellent way to connect to Spirit, and calm the human self. This along with daily deep breathing. This does not have to be elaborate or difficult. 10 to 15 minutes a day is good. You may want to experiment with other activities as well. Prayer, mindfullness, music. For myself, music pops open the heart chakra. This is energy that can be used for healing self and others.

The situation for you is to explore and understand various belief systems, but at some point it must be integrated into the Self, and turned into daily practice. The Self is to be spiritualized.

To practice a spiritual life is not as difficult as you would think. Most of us are not going to be Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, etc. We don’t have to be saints to live a more enlightened spiritual life. A goal would be to get up each day, and putting one foot in front of the other, and try to do the right thing. This does not mean being a victim or martyr, or not being human. Most of us are not meant to be Zen Monks, but humans who go about their daily routine of work, raising a family, etc. Two of my friends are earth angels. One is a realtor, the other a beautician. They go out of their way to do a good job, to be helpful and kind. And have helped people who were distraught with issues around their home or hair. This may sound mundane, but it is not. One client was suicidal about her house situation, and the realtor sorted it all out satisfactorily. The beautician has helped women with medically related hair problems, with a great improvement to the client’s self esteem and social interaction. These two friends are not saints, they are human, make mistakes, etc. But overall their presence on the planet is a plus, not a neutral or minus.

Think about this. The current population of the earth is estimated to be 7.6 billion people. What if a tiny fraction of that number, say 1% of the population, 76 million got up every day and tried to do the right thing for that one day, whatever their walk of life or station? I would think it would create positive spirals.

Julia
I really couldn't wish for a better mother.
She's highly spiritual and has healing powers and medium abilities as well...
Since I was very young,probably somewhere around 11-12 she raised me and my siblings very spiritually and guided us into the spiritual world.(is it possible that I already found and healed myself at that young of an age,and thats the reason why i can't find THAT one exact thing?)
I know that I have inherited healing and medium capabilities thanks to my mother,many professionals already supported this theory,or let's call it a fact.
My Mom actually predicted the death of many People in her environment,and she can also read people,even from Photos!
With the Power she has,she also made a Professor degree.Yes,things like that are possible.
She's also highly intuitive.
So pretty much the perfect mother for me in this life <3

I'm actually not really deep into this relationship,so knowing that something holds me back is already a step to the healing.
I dont exactly know what it could be,but I think it's quite safe to say that it isn't my belief.Its not something like the very known religions,like "don't have sex before marriage" or "don't drink alcohol".I just build up my theory about Faith,Karma and reincarnation,how angels and that higher light-power in general are trying to message us,where we should head and why.So it does not restrict me in any way,I actually can get very upset about highly religious people because they're restricting themselves from this beautiful life.I don't attack them for their beliefs,I just try to stay as far away from them as possible,so I can keep as much peace in this world as possible.I think and feel like this is the best way to handle this situation.Its of course also always changeable,so if I find more information or meanings about this kind of things,I like to integrate it into my belief system.
Could this belief only be religious,or also moral,about ethics etc?

I live quite high up with the "live and let live" theory,BUT only until you dont hurt anybody else with your beliefs/behavior,because that's the moment when I think everybody has the right to get into this persons life and tell his/her opinion about it,as well as give advice and try to help.

I definitely do love to search and study about religions,even when not believing in it.
Same with the past in general,be it 12000 years before Christ or 500 years ago.
But I'm also fascinated how far humanity has come,and by the homosapiens as well.

It seems so natural for some people to speak several languages,but it isn't!
I'm actually speaking 4 languages and I'm about to start with the 5th in the near future,which I personally find fascinating.
Just making sounds with your mouth in the right order and the other person understands it! That so unbelievable!
Same with writing!
Painting some weird shapes on a piece of paper and the other person understands it!
It sound so unbelievable,right?

I thank you SO much for this TON of information,for nothing! You just spend minutes and minutes on me,that you will never get back again.
Thats a huge Honour for me,thank you.
Rik
The Following User Says Thank You to Rik For This Useful Post:
animatedoodle (06-14-2016)
Unread 06-12-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
The "easy" aspects to the nodes count in karmic astrology. The nodal axis is so important that we examine all aspects to it, and even go wide in terms of orbs.

(I once read somewhere that the so called easy aspects will send you to hell faster than the hard ones! It may have been a joke, but maybe not! )
Unread 06-12-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
I really couldn't wish for a better mother.
She's highly spiritual and has healing powers and medium abilities as well...
Since I was very young,probably somewhere around 11-12 she raised me and my siblings very spiritually and guided us into the spiritual world.(is it possible that I already found and healed myself at that young of an age,and thats the reason why i can't find THAT one exact thing?)
Hi Rik,

Wow, what a great Mom. The perfect mother for you.
I think this may be possible to some extent, yes. Your highly spiritualized childhood and mothering healed some of your karmic wound. It is also possible that a transit in later life may activate some of the wound, we tend to revisit significant karmic issues during our life span for the purpose of further healing and integration. Keep and eye out for transits involving Chiron.

Quote:
I know that I have inherited healing and medium capabilities thanks to my mother,many professionals already supported this theory,or let's call it a fact. My Mom actually predicted the death of many People in her environment,and she can also read people,even from Photos! With the Power she has,she also made a Professor degree.Yes,things like that are possible. She's also highly intuitive. So pretty much the perfect mother for me in this life <3
Yes she is. Your goal in this life was to take all your philosophical and religious learning from past lives and integrate them into a daily spirituality. You chose the perfect mother for this life goal. Good job. (We chose our families prior to each incarnation.)

Quote:
actually not really deep into this relationship,so knowing that something holds me back is already a step to the healing.
You can be soul mates or from the same soul group, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you are meant to be together long term. So take your time to determine the suitability of the relationship.

Quote:
I dont exactly know what it could be,but I think it's quite safe to say that it isn't my belief.Its not something like the very known religions,like "don't have sex before marriage" or "don't drink alcohol".I just build up my theory about Faith,Karma and reincarnation,how angels and that higher light-power in general are trying to message us,where we should head and why.So it does not restrict me in any way,I actually can get very upset about highly religious people because they're restricting themselves from this beautiful life.
Actually this is the kind of thing I am talking about Rik. Your anger I believe is from past lives and reflects that you were in this kind of situation in the past. A religious belief blocking progress and causing pain. Restrictive dogma fenced you in somehow. And in this life you chose the perfect mother to free you up from the confines of man made religious zealotry.

Quote:
I don't attack them for their beliefs,I just try to stay as far away from them as possible,so I can keep as much peace in this world as possible.I think and feel like this is the best way to handle this situation.
Earth is a one room school house, teaming with souls at all levels of development. Everyone is at a different level, path or life journey. That said, I think that souls further along on the path, find it difficult to understand or tolerate the daily violence and evil we see.

Quote:
of course also always changeable,so if I find more information or meanings about this kind of things,I like to integrate it into my belief system. Could this belief only be religious,or also moral,about ethics etc?
Yes Sag/9h covers ethics as well as religion, philosophy, etc.

Quote:
I live quite high up with the "live and let live" theory,BUT only until you dont hurt anybody else with your beliefs/behavior,because that's the moment when I think everybody has the right to get into this persons life and tell his/her opinion about it,as well as give advice and try to help.
This is a fine line to walk and I struggle with it. On the one hand we need to respect where other people are on their soul journey. On the other hand, we are not meant to be silent when evil takes place. Even Jesus became angry with the money changers and cast them from the temple courts.

I have spent many past lives on the mountain top, away from others in isolation, engaging in contemplation, prayer and meditation. I miss this kind of life a great deal, but in this life I am clearly meant to be boots on the ground, out in the field being of service to others, up to my ears in the human reality (6/12 Pisces/Virgo Nodal Axis). From a very young age, despite having very restrictive parents, I was quite outspoken (3h Mars in Scorpio, inconjunct Jupiter in Aries) about events around me that were not right. The Viet Nam War, civil and women’s rights, etc. So on the one hand, I try not to judge. On the other hand, I speak out when ever I can against when people who are causing the planet to de-evolve. The goal is to evolve as souls, and as a planet. It will happen of course, but I am impatient at times.

Quote:
I definitely do love to search and study about religions,even when not believing in it. Same with the past in general,be it 12000 years before Christ or 500 years ago. But I'm also fascinated how far humanity has come,and by the homosapiens as well.
I agree, this is all so fascinating. You might want to read a bit out the Sumerian culture, which existed 6000 years ago. A very advanced, highly intelligent and innovative society which seem to appear suddenly. They invented astrology, as well as math, language, writing, modern farming techniques, architecture, etc etc.

Quote:
it seems so natural for some people to speak several languages,but it isn't!
I'm actually speaking 4 languages and I'm about to start with the 5th in the near future,which I personally find fascinating. Just making sounds with your mouth in the right order and the other person understands it! That so unbelievable!Same with writing! Painting some weird shapes on a piece of paper and the other person understands it! It sound so unbelievable,right?
You might take a look at your natal chart to spot the placements accounting for your strong acumen with languages. Which signs, planets, houses will show this talent? If you are stuck I will give you hints.

Quote:
thank you SO much for this TON of information,for nothing! You just spend minutes and minutes on me,that you will never get back again.
Thats a huge Honour for me,thank you.
Rik
You are welcome, it is my pleasure and honor.

Julia
Unread 06-12-2016, 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=Julia Karmic Astrology;689277]Hi Rik,

Wow, what a great Mom. The perfect mother for you.
I think this may be possible to some extent, yes. Your highly spiritualized childhood and mothering healed some of your karmic wound. It is also possible that a transit in later life may activate some of the wound, we tend to revisit significant karmic issues during our life span for the purpose of further healing and integration. Keep and eye out for transits involving Chiron.

Yes she is. Your goal in this life was to take all your philosophical and religious learning from past lives and integrate them into a daily spirituality. You chose the perfect mother for this life goal. Good job. (We chose our families prior to each incarnation.)

You can be soul mates or from the same soul group, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you are meant to be together long term. So take your time to determine the suitability of the relationship.

Actually this is the kind of thing I am talking about Rik. Your anger I believe is from past lives and reflects that you were in this kind of situation in the past. A religious belief blocking progress and causing pain. Restrictive dogma fenced you in somehow. And in this life you chose the perfect mother to free you up from the confines of man made religious zealotry.

Earth is a one room school house, teaming with souls at all levels of development. Everyone is at a different level, path or life journey. That said, I think that souls further along on the path, find it difficult to understand or tolerate the daily violence and evil we see.

Yes Sag/9h covers ethics as well as religion, philosophy, etc.

This is a fine line to walk and I struggle with it. On the one hand we need to respect where other people are on their soul journey. On the other hand, we are not meant to be silent when evil takes place. Even Jesus became angry with the money changers and cast them from the temple courts.

I have spent many past lives on the mountain top, away from others in isolation, engaging in contemplation, prayer and meditation. I miss this kind of life a great deal, but in this life I am clearly meant to be boots on the ground, out in the field being of service to others, up to my ears in the human reality (6/12 Pisces/Virgo Nodal Axis). From a very young age, despite having very restrictive parents, I was quite outspoken (3h Mars in Scorpio, inconjunct Jupiter in Aries) about events around me that were not right. The Viet Nam War, civil and women’s rights, etc. So on the one hand, I try not to judge. On the other hand, I speak out when ever I can against when people who are causing the planet to de-evolve. The goal is to evolve as souls, and as a planet. It will happen of course, but I am impatient at times.

"You might take a look at your natal chart to spot the placements accounting for your strong acumen with languages. Which signs, planets, houses will show this talent? If you are stuck I will give you hints."

I would say Mercury in Sag+9th House gives me the Interest,SN in Sag+9th house the talent and Venus in Sag the Love for it? Maybe Saturn in Gemini could give me power and the drive to compensate for my intellectual complexes? (Thank God I'm almost completely over this,but it still was/is somewhat alive).

"You might want to read a bit about the Sumerian culture..."

Yup,will definitely do it.Thank you for the information.

"The goal is to evolve as souls, and as a planet. It will happen of course, but I am impatient at times."

I'm more than 25% Sagittarius and 31% Fire...if at nothing else,I'm at least a specialist at being impatient and blunt.

"You can be soul mates or from the same soul group, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you are meant to be together long term. So take your time to determine the suitability of the relationship."

If I pick my Virgo mask out,and we go the less emotional more analytical way,than I can say that my Juno is conjuncting her Ascendant,Sun and Venus.(Ohh I felt that the first second I saw her...) And her Juno is conjuncting my Mercury,Sun and Pluto.
My Mars is also Inconjuncting her Chiron,and because we have no other interaspects between mars and chiron,this apparently indicates an almost 100% marriage...but let's wait with that.

and again,thank you very much
Rik

Ps: If we put astrology to the side,what would you say,how do I sound?
I mean,what would you say,how old am I?

Tags
dilemma, midpoint, moon, nnsn, north-node, south-node, synastry